free hit counters
Random One Piece Idea.. [Part Swap?] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-08-2009   #1
Lurker#12763412
Lurker

Random One Piece Idea.. [Part Swap?]

Okay.. so I just watched a bunch of One Piece episodes trying to catch up to where the anime is currently and the last episode I watched was when Trafalgar Law fought a bunch of Marines and rearranged all of their body parts.

I then went to sleep and had a dream in which Luffy and his crew had to fight Trafalgar Law and his crew. Before Luffy could do anything, Law activated his power and rearranged his whole crew. It was like... this for example:

Luffy's head, Nami's torso, Zoro's Legs
Zoro's head, Chopper's torso, Sanji's Legs
Sanji's head, Robin's torso, Franky's legs
Franky's head, Sanji's body, Nami's legs

etc etc etc

So... I dunno. I think im either going to try to edit pictured with photoshop or bug someone I know to make this

Sorry, just putting this here so I dont forget, (I just woke up, typing this and my eyesight is still kinda blurry)
Lurker#12763412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2009   #2
testzero
Lurker

Re: Random One Piece Idea.. [Part Swap?]

Sounds like more than just ONE piece got swapped!
lololololol
(...I suck)

News for our Changing World
testzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009   #3
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Random One Piece Idea.. [Part Swap?]

I actually have a thread in the Art Request forum that I'm using to look for things like this. Basically, it's for works that involve using Devil Fruit powers for process-based situations. Unfortunately, it has yet to bring in any new material; most of what's in there are pics and doujin(sp?) that I've found and posted myself in the hopes of attracting interest in the subject; plus, it's almost all multi-limb pics of Robin since there's pretty much no other material involving Devil Fruit users using their abilities for process-based situations.

Anyway, stepping away from the shameless plug, this is a good idea, but I personally believe you're thinking a little small here. Law's powers can rearrange people's parts in any way he feels like. They don't have to come out with a normal body that just has parts from a number of different people; be creative with the designs of the end product, throw in barrels or whatever, and so on.

Then again, I guess I could be missing the point, and part swap is really all you had in mind; if that's the case, just ignore the above. Unfortunately, I'm not really an artist, so there's not a lot I can do to make this idea happen anyway.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote