free hit counters
Clips4Sale - Princess Diana - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-24-2021   #1
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Clips4Sale - Princess Diana

I already posted something about the first video in Body Expansion, but since the result of the process in is Giantess Growth, I'll mention it here.

So what do you think, guys? Do either of these videos feel more promising than just another stale Poser image set or video of a middle-age junior high teacher in front of a blue screen? Are these worth buying?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31...a-wmv1280720hd
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31...s-wmv1280720hd
Unread 03-24-2021   #2
Lecher
Process Master

Re: Clips4Sale - Princess Diana

The rips are okay but I think these are going to lack a shoe bust, so that's a no go for me.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2021   #3
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Looks like the second video has a lot more effort put into it than the first. However if the first is any indication then it is probably not worth the 14 for the second clip. There is a lot of effort going into these clips. If they were half the price I would go for them, but yeah. Though this is also a taste thing as the model is not in my wheel house, and her English/accent isn't either sadly.

Though I would say if you are going to gamble. I would say go for the second one as the process looks better than the first.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2021   #4
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Well, after being inadvertently charged twice and calling the website's hotline to clear up the mistake, I downloaded the videos.

And needless to say, they both feel unfinished and poorly executed. No music, no sound effects, and obviously hand-torn clothing. Hardly worth a fap.

Still, the videos make decent reference material for growth scenarios other artists/producers can base their material on (including myself). Not a total waste.
Unread 04-03-2021   #5
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Yeah, most studios put out clips of similar quality. There are very few studios that put out quality when it comes to this niche fetish. Most just put out crap with almost no effort. Though this looks like they at least tried a little, just not great quality.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote