free hit counters
Edge of Humanity 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-20-2014   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Edge of Humanity 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, BE

Edge of Humanity 2

The first comic release from our Monthly Muscle Monday is here!

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

The wild side is spreading, and now Williams is experiencing the feral, powerful and sexually hungry side of his wife Delilah! But she smells Ambers scent on him during sex and WIlliam is in big trouble, and its getting bigger! Police officers Duarte and Gloria have a run in with Delilah and experience her power and sexual appetite first hand! And Amber is back and growing larger each time she changes! What will happen to the sexy woman that gave her a car ride? Based on the old written story by ZZZ "On The Edge Of Humanity", this comic has FMG, mini GTS, breast growth, ass growth, clothes ripping /shoe busting, hair lengthening, beauty enhancement, growth during rough sex, 3 way sex with one sexy busty normal size woman, a muscular man and a very aroused and growing amazon, oral sex, feats of strength, and more!

Growth is caused by hunger, anger, arousal and scratch or bite. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3607. Written by ZZZ, Art by Rukasu. This is in PDF format.

Collectors edition is 50 pages, includes all 22 normal pages as well as 22 pages without text, a 3 stage FMG widescreen sequence by Wagner of Mary from Jekyll Hyde U 1 and 2, Ink version of the 3 stage sequence, Edge of Humanity 2 character concept line art, sketch page featuring one of the pages with growth, advanced full color page preview of NinGTSu showing the ninja girls tangling with a sexy hulked up blonde, and advanced full color preview of Going Berserka, featuring a recently muscle enhanced nerdy Robin getting roughed up by a very ferocious Cerberus!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Edge2Preview1.jpg (566.1 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg Edge2Preview2.jpg (637.6 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Edge2Preview3.jpg (575.6 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg Edge2Preview4.jpg (540.3 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg Edge2Preview5.jpg (507.7 KB, 228 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014   #2
agentzerogt
Leecher

Re: Edge of Humanity 2 is now available, FMG, GTS, BE

Wow, even better than the first chapter! WTG!!

Eagerly looking forward to part 3!

Thanks,

Z
agentzerogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014   #3
Masterbt2
Process Fan

Awesome comic ZZZ, the first volume was fantastic but the second volume was better by far. Much more muscle, much more sex, much more caracters = Much more Better.
Forget to say I loved the glowing eyes effect it is so awesome (I can't wait to see eyes of honey color glowing)
Counting days for third volume.

Last edited by Masterbt2; 01-29-2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to say about the eyes.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014   #4
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentzerogt View Post
Wow, even better than the first chapter! WTG!!

Eagerly looking forward to part 3!

Thanks,

Z
Thanks! Part 3 will be somewhat later this year, the artists needed some time off but is back to work now on a new FMG title - more details later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbt2 View Post
Awesome comic ZZZ, the first volume was fantastic but the second volume was better by far. Much more muscle, much more sex, much more caracters = Much more Better.
Forget to say I loved the glowing eyes effect it is so awesome (I can't wait to see eyes of honey color glowing)
Counting days for third volume.
Thank you! I have more fun planned for the third Edge, as well as a prequel set in a very different time and place.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast growth, clothes ripping, fmg, gts