free hit counters
First Comic: MikoXMonster! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2014   #1
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

Post First Comic: MikoXMonster!

Hey there, oxdaman here!

So I've recently finished my first comic and made an online store a E-junkie. I'm really excited about it and wanted to post a thread here at the process. It's called MikoXMonster, a 32 page greyscale comic that reads from right to left (kinda like a manga). It mainly contains a lot of breasts expansion, as well as a bit of lactation, masturbation, butt expansion, and belly expansion. The comic is $4.99 USD and can be found at my online store. Here's a image of the title page and a link:

http://www.e-junkie.com/OxShop/produ...ster+Chapter+1

This is the only item available at the moment in my store, but I plan to make a continuation of this as well as add more series. For those who decide to check this out, I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I'd like to add this to the Process store as well. If anybody knows how to do that, can you let me know? Thanks.
oxdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: First Comic: MikoXMonster!

It's really good, gets all three B's expanded and a little TF besides. I think it's great and well worth the cost.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014   #3
Mrblond
Process Fan

This was a fun comic and I think worth the $5. I'll keep an eyeout for anything else you create.

Thanks!
Mrblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014   #4
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblond View Post
This was a fun comic and I think worth the $5. I'll keep an eyeout for anything else you create.

Thanks!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Unread 03-28-2014   #5
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Bought it, loved it and can't wait for more (hopefully with BE again )
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014   #6
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

So, the MikoXMonster comic has been out for about a week now and quite a few people purchased it. Overall, I've received some pretty positive responses.

So is there anything in particular that people liked about it? Anything that could use work or other suggestions? I'd be glad to get a bit of feedback from those who've seen it.

Also, I've sent an e-mail to ProcessProductions about adding the comic to the Process store. Hopefully I should get a response sometime soon.
Unread 04-02-2014   #7
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

I thought it was pretty great!

I appreciate when process is a pleasant surprise to the subject (or at least a pleasurable experience), and confident succubi who exploit their process for seduction are always good for some shenannigans. The light and fun tone of it is also a plus for me.

If I had to choose something to criticize, I'd say that though your art is solid and appealing in many ways, the perspective would probably benefit from practice, particularly in the head/face area. Sometimes I notice facial features kinda squeezing into an open area that isn't obscured by hair or angle, for instance. Your expressions still totally work because they have a lot of charm and character, but that's the only thing coming to mind.

Hope you keep at it! Looking forward to more.
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014   #8
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by daakuhakushaku View Post
I thought it was pretty great!

I appreciate when process is a pleasant surprise to the subject (or at least a pleasurable experience), and confident succubi who exploit their process for seduction are always good for some shenannigans. The light and fun tone of it is also a plus for me.

If I had to choose something to criticize, I'd say that though your art is solid and appealing in many ways, the perspective would probably benefit from practice, particularly in the head/face area. Sometimes I notice facial features kinda squeezing into an open area that isn't obscured by hair or angle, for instance. Your expressions still totally work because they have a lot of charm and character, but that's the only thing coming to mind.

Hope you keep at it! Looking forward to more.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

I definitely agree that the perspectives could use some work (among other things), but it's just something that'll come with experience I guess. Thanks for the critic!

Tags
belly expansion, breast expansion, breast growth, butt expansion, fusion