free hit counters
Worst Part About Being Transformed - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-17-2017   #1
biohawk84
Process Enthusiast

Worst Part About Being Transformed

Been thinking more about content to include in TF stories and I find myself being drawn to the more "horror" side of the stories. But I'd be curious to find out: what do you all think is the worst part of a TF story? Not like the part you find the least interesting, but like if you were being forcibly transformed, what part (or what event(s)) would be the most humiliating/discomforting/etc? Is it simply the impending loss of humanity? The realization that you lost control? Physical discomfort? Tail growth? Uncontrollable reactions/sounds?

Sound off!
biohawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2017   #2
aresx
Frequent Poster

Re: Worst Part About Being Transformed

all of those things that you just described are probably all my favourite (aka: worst) parts lol

if i had to choose between all of those... objectively the worst would probably be the tail growth...
but tbh i think the whole "uncontrollable reactions/sounds" ie: braying like a donkey despite all attempts to stop is my favourite out of all of those ^^;
Unread 09-17-2017   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

The knowledge that someway, somehow pictures of it will end up on the internet.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2017   #4
Amahain
Process Master

Being a fan of TFs into dangerous creatures, I think the knowledge that you're about to become a threat to others would be a pretty horrifying aspect.
Unread 09-17-2017   #5
Lycanthrokeith
Gotta Be Me

Realizing that the thing you're turning into is the thing you hate most (such as a cat lover turning into a rat).

For a TF fan, that would be even worse. You finally find out that transformation is real, but you don't get to become what you want.

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous
Lycanthrokeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2017   #6
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohawk84 View Post
Been thinking more about content to include in TF stories and I find myself being drawn to the more "horror" side of the stories. But I'd be curious to find out: what do you all think is the worst part of a TF story? Not like the part you find the least interesting, but like if you were being forcibly transformed, what part (or what event(s)) would be the most humiliating/discomforting/etc? Is it simply the impending loss of humanity? The realization that you lost control? Physical discomfort? Tail growth? Uncontrollable reactions/sounds?

Sound off!
It would depend on what you where turned into. Not every transformation involves the loss of humanity. You could be turned into something not human and mentally still be a human. That could mess with one's mind.
On the Transformation Story archive mailing list we did a project of a shared story universe where the members of the mailing list get transformed. Different forms present different problems. Many focused on the problems of where and how one changed. The one I wrote had the transformation happening on a public bus. Here's a ref pic http://www.furaffinity.net/view/38406/. So truing into her(though naked) on a bus. So public humiliation, inciting panic and religious zealots calling you a demon. All pretty bad things.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #7
jolem
Process Disciple

For the horror aspect: I think the most terrifying thing that would happen to a victim feeling their own head transform into something inhuman, especially if it's the last thing to change. At the moment they finally understand that they are no longer human or the same person they were anymore.

The other horror aspect of transformation I can think of if there are mental changes happening to the victim as well. The original victim's mind could be fighting the new version every second of it as a new mind emerges from the transformation. It's almost like they're drowning while the new mind surfaces. It gets even worse for the victim if they're forced to watch the new mind takes control of their body.
jolem is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #8
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Mental changes for me. I could handle being turned into a dog or an elephant or whatever so long as I kept my human consciousness and intellect.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote