free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-24-2012   #133
lothar777
Lurker

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

This sort of goes along with my Art Request, as these are the pics that inspired it, and I haven't been able to find them for ages.

It was a photoshopped pic (there may have been more than one) of a lady whose arms and legs had been turned into skin-colored tentacle things. I originally saw it at bbw-chan before that site was killed and brought back to life.

Also it's super hard to google for, because all you get is mountains of unrelated hentai.
lothar777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012   #134
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Umm.

Some of you may have heard about the new 2013 Sailor Moon anime thats airing soon and basically I was wondering if anyone to the best of their memory list off the Processes that the Sailor Moon anime has had.

I know there have been 2 Ar`s and a voodoo doll scenario.
1 AR involved the group going into a ginger bread house
another where Sailor Moon was in some strange dimension and was Ar-ing.

Can anyone please help, also if possible can someone post their episode numbers?
I'm surprised you didn't ask in the AR section. Don't know the ep numbers but don't forget the one where Sailor Moon and Mini Moon switch ages. It's a very good one. And, yes, there is a tiny bit of process.

TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012   #135
Mr.P
NOT a Mr. E.

On The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, there was an author by the name of MsGrey. There were several great stories, but they now seem to have vanished. Does anyone have them saved so I can have them? "A Pregnancy Well Spent", "A Honeymoon Well Spent", and a few other.
Unread 12-12-2012   #136
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
On The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, there was an author by the name of MsGrey. There were several great stories, but they now seem to have vanished. Does anyone have them saved so I can have them? "A Pregnancy Well Spent", "A Honeymoon Well Spent", and a few other.
I'll see what I can do - I've got them....just don't think attachments allow html files here. Maybe I can put them in .doc format a little later.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012   #137
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
I'll see what I can do - I've got them....just don't think attachments allow html files here. Maybe I can put them in .doc format a little later.
Apologize for the delay. Been a very busy period. Thought someone else might have taken the initiative.

Guess not.

Oh well, if you think of any other titles be sure to ask.
Attached Files
File Type: doc A Honeymoon Well Spent.doc (76.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: doc Pregnancy Well Spent.doc (63.5 KB, 34 views)

Unread 01-03-2013   #138
Miryn
Lurker

I tried hunting all over the everything else forum and I can't seem to find a clip that I thought I got here before. It was a cg video of a Dickgirls cock growing followed by it being sucked off by what seemed to be a tentacle that oddly looked like a trunk or something..Sorry its so vague but i have been racking my mind trying to find it.
Miryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013   #139
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I'm pretty sure I know the clip you're talking about. The guy who made it hangs out at futinaripalace.com
I can't remember the chaps name though, sorry!
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013   #140
Rei-Lin
Process Master

It should be this one. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip futa_growth.zip (105.76 MB, 117 views)
Unread 01-05-2013   #141
Miryn
Lurker

Yup that would be it thank you
Miryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #142
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Hi Guys! Thought you might be able to help with this.

Someone new visited the Lab and asked to find an old story. I don't believe I've seen it at the Lab, and it doesn't ring a bell for me. The description is pretty vague, but I'm hoping someone recognises it.

Here's his post:

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm looking for this specific tf story, about a girl that grows an udder. I think there're 2 or 3 parts to the story. As it starts a bunch of girls are locked up in some cages and a witch asks one of them to volunteer to take the heat for something. She then curses the girl so her breasts sag lower and lower, until they fuse together and form a huge udder dangling between her legs. Basically her tits are removed from her chest and fused into an udder at the bottom. Then they're all freed and the cursed girl goes to live with her bf, who tends to her. In the second part of the story. Later the witch returns and tries to fix the girl, and the ending result is she grows a second pair of breasts where her original tits were while keeping the udder. If anybody knows which story I'm talking about please link me to it, I've been searching and can't seem to find it anymore...

It doesn't exactly fall under one topic specifically, so I'm posting it all in the catch-all catagory. If you know this story, please post it here or at the Lab's Forum, whichever is most convinient for you.

Thanks
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013   #143
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

I think that's probably Full Bull.
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013   #144
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
Hi Guys! Thought you might be able to help with this.

Someone new visited the Lab and asked to find an old story. I don't believe I've seen it at the Lab, and it doesn't ring a bell for me. The description is pretty vague, but I'm hoping someone recognises it.

Here's his post:

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm looking for this specific tf story, about a girl that grows an udder. I think there're 2 or 3 parts to the story. As it starts a bunch of girls are locked up in some cages and a witch asks one of them to volunteer to take the heat for something. She then curses the girl so her breasts sag lower and lower, until they fuse together and form a huge udder dangling between her legs. Basically her tits are removed from her chest and fused into an udder at the bottom. Then they're all freed and the cursed girl goes to live with her bf, who tends to her. In the second part of the story. Later the witch returns and tries to fix the girl, and the ending result is she grows a second pair of breasts where her original tits were while keeping the udder. If anybody knows which story I'm talking about please link me to it, I've been searching and can't seem to find it anymore...

It doesn't exactly fall under one topic specifically, so I'm posting it all in the catch-all catagory. If you know this story, please post it here or at the Lab's Forum, whichever is most convinient for you.

Thanks
Sounds more like "Dairy Princess Revenge" parts 1 and 2 from Multi-breast Archive: http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/gstory2.htm