free hit counters
Joining the Trolls (Troll TF story) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-06-2016   #1
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Joining the Trolls (Troll TF story)

so as the title says it's a troll TF, lately I've been on a huge troll kick and since I've been working on my fantasy world I decided to work on a TF story using my own characters plus my own versions of races that are common in fantasy media, now in the lore of my fantasy world these trolls do actually transform others into trolls to bulk their army, they just don't really do it in the same way as done in the story. also if this is the wrong area I do apologize as I wasn't sure where troll TFs fit, the trolls are also modeled off the ones from World of Warcraft as I actually like the female troll design from there.

The sound of tweeting birds filled the warm afternoon air around the small patch of woodland situated down in the south near some hills of the neighbouring zone, the smell of flowers in bloom wafted through the breeze that would often blow through, sitting along the edge of the tree line sat a small group of people watching over a nearby village that sat near a small pond.

“There hasn’t been much activity since we got here” Vomus said gripping her rifle, the hunter clearly growing bored from the scouting mission.

“This is important the mayor has asked Bane of the Cerberus to investigate a series of disappearances over the last month, I thought I explained this already” Terra said while kneeling, the warrior trying not to raise her voice.

“We’re dealing with at least fifteen missing people, most of them from the nearby fishing village, due to the location of Green Lake military presence is fairly lax with routine guard patrols every twelve hours, it’s prime pickings for any hostile race to strike undetected” Kezev the only elf amongst the group said and the paladin of the group.

“So this village is the prime target? Do we even know what we’re up against?” Vomus said setting the rifle down next to her.

Terra shrugged a little “I heard from various people around Green Point that trolls had taken up residence near the southern border, the whispers going around mentioned purple skin and weird smells emanating from near this pond”.

“When will we go kill something, I’m itching to spill blood” Aerod said rubbing down her blade eager to get blood all over it.

Terra rubbed her temples slightly “only if this mission turns sour” she said before being interrupted by Kezev.

“I hate to break up the little party but something is happening, I managed to glimpse several trolls and what looked to be one of the missing guards in their arms being dragged behind the huts, if we strike now they won’t have time to react and will be in a state of panic” the elf said raising her large hammer up ready to charge in.

“You’re right this is our chance to capture one and see what they are planning around here” Terra said standing up before motioning the others to follow behind, as the group got closer a strange smell began to waft through the air this caught them off guard “what is that smell?” Terra whispered before noticing Aerod collapse followed by Vomus and then Kezev, the last thing Terra caught in her vision was the sight of a female troll grinning at her before blackness enveloped her vision.

Terra awoke several hours later, her vision was blurred slightly as she groaned and tried to move only to find herself tied down to something, this caused her to snap her head up and take in her situation. The first thing she noticed was that she was naked, her gear nowhere to be found in the hut she was in, the other thing she noticed was that Vomus, Aerod and Kezev were absent, had the trolls killed them?.

As she continued to ponder those thoughts her heart beating much faster than normal, she failed to notice the troll from before step inside the hut she was holding some sort of charm in her hand “ah good you’re awake” she said, her voice almost soothing to Terra “you’re friends are fine before you ask child” she said. Terra felt insulted at being called a child especially since she was twenty years old but she refrained from speaking for fear it would have bad repercussions, “we knew you were watching us, our magic was able to detect you”.

Terra grimaced over how foolish she had been “what are your plans for us?” she asked “and who are you?” she added on before forgetting to ask her.

“I am Vuju a hex priest for the Poison Blood Trolls, we are exiles of the savage lands, our leader tasked me with increasing our army’s numbers and I discovered this place, barely any military presence, made kidnapping and converting much easier” the pink haired troll smiled before sliding the charm around Terra’s neck.

“Converted?” Terra asked afraid of the answer she would receive.

“We’re turning humans into trolls, we have been practising this magic for years, our old leader Zen’Mo frowned upon the art and called it forbidden magic, we had been perfecting this for our takeover of this land, turning humans into more trolls and eliminating the other races, but to see a Reaver Elf with you was quite the surprise”. Vuju ran a two fingered hand across Terra’s cheek “she’ll make a fine paladin for us”.

Terra gulped “this isn’t right, it’s inhumane” she said hoping to drill the message home but Vuju only laughed.

“This is for the better of our race, I’m sure you’d do the same if you were in my shoes, if I wore shoes that is” she began to laugh her hand trailing down and squeezing one of Terra’s breasts this made Terra gasp out and moan a little.

“P..please let me go, I’ll do anything you want, I’ll serve you as a slave” she begged but Vuju simply shook her head.

“You’re going to serve us anyway” she said stepping closer to Terra “the charm on your neck can only be removed by me so there is no way to break my hold over you, it’s also imbued with potent magic to allow you to shift between human and troll forms”. She pinched one of her nipples making Terra shiver “your mind will be warped into serving us, so even when I remove the charm to have you infiltrate the main town in this place, you’ll remain loyal to me and return to be in your desired body”.

Terra felt a new stage of fear she never knew existed knowing her life was over, her friends back in the guild, her family back in the capital city, she was doomed to be a troll and this frightened her more than any of the vile creatures lurking in the darkness.

Vuju slid her hand and began to massage Terra’s pussy sending pleasurable jolts through her body, “during my studies in the savage land, I imbued my body with transformative powers, I became one of the most powerful hex priests amongst my tribe and favoured by our leader” she grabbed the robe she was wearing and pulled it aside, Terra watched as the robe moved a thick purple cock slipped out, her eyes were transfixed on the large cock.

The troll grinned “you like that?” she asked moving it closer, the tip resting on her lips, “why don’t you open your mouth for me my dear” she said, Terra unable to resist allows Vuju to slide her cock into her mouth, with a grin she began to thrust hard face fucking Terra, she could see the helpless young warrior curl her toes and clench her fists.

“Good girl get it nice and wet, my cock will slide into that human pussy with ease” she felt Terra’s snatch grow moist and licked the juices that had leaked onto her fingers “you taste good for a human” she said before pulling out of her mouth.

“I need your cock” Terra blurted out almost unable to contain herself, her mind was fogged over, she craved being with Vuju eager to please her, it was rather sudden of her to think in such a manner but she couldn’t help it, the magic was strong and the effects were kicking in fast.

Vuju moved down the bed and climbed into Terra, sliding her slick cock into her now dripping wet pussy “get ready dear this is where your new life begins” upon finishing her sentence she began to thrust rapidly, her cock drilling deep into the folds of Terra who could only whimper and moan out loud, the moaning only spurred Vuju on “that’s it let everyone know you want it” she said.

Terra became lost in the bliss of Vuju’s vigorous fucking that she failed to notice the pigment of her skin had begun to change, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her ears began to grow pointed and slightly longer much like Vuju’s.

Vuju watched as the humans fingers began to merge together forming two thick fingers on each of her hands, her breasts began to shrink a little dropping from a C cup down to a B cup, while her lower canines began to grow longer forming small tusks.

Terra’s mind became fogged up as all her thoughts were rewritten and her allegiances altered, her memories began to alter to fit her new life, she was a spy for Vuju and had been trained to be human, as her memories changed her toes began to thicken merging to form two large thick toes on her now larger feet, this meant shoes could no longer be worn but that would be something she wouldn’t care about.

Vuju upon seeing the human fully change gave one last thrust and came into her, filling her up and causing Terra to moan and shiver “now let’s go check on your friends” she said pulling out of Terra and untying her from the bed.

Terra examined her body before following Vuju outside to see Aerod, Kezev and Vomus in various states of transformation, as various trolls fucked them, Aerod was all troll above the waist, Vomus was all troll below the waist and Kezev only had tusks and two toed feet. “They are coming along nicely, soon we’ll have spies amongst your former people to aid us in converting others” Vuju said giving Terra’s ass a squeeze “being a troll isn’t so bad” she added on with a grin knowing that she had won against the four women.

this was done on a whim so it might not be great, so yeah the characters are my own
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2016   #2
Huginn
trickster

Re: Joining the Trolls (Troll TF story)

Hey, i think it's a real good story you wrote here a bit short and to the point of course, but that's not bad after all. Only the TF at the end felt a little bit rushed. But it's great to see a humanoid TF story, since they are so incredibly rare! So thanks a lot for posting it!
Unread 06-09-2016   #3
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: Joining the Trolls (Troll TF story)

thanks, yeah the TF does feel rushed, describing the TF isn't one of my strong points, but I do feel that TFs like this are not easy to come by especially Troll TFs such as the one I did, I may do another story that follows on from this one and try to expand it a little more it just depends on my mood for writing. I'm glad you enjoyed it though
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote