free hit counters
Muscle Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-21-2015   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Muscle Fan Comics

Hey guys, just wanted to give all of you a big head's up:

J. Yubari's latest comic catalog, Muscle Fan Comics, has finally gone live!

This is a brand new paid-content site consisting of a wide variety of talented artists and writers who have come together for the sole purpose of producing the highest quality female muscle growth comics possible.

To celebrate the opening of this new site, we are currently offering a limited time deal we're calling "The Early Adopters Special!"

What this does is give fans access to our exclusive comics at special price. This is a limited time offer until our official launch. All early adopters will keep the special price, even after the official launch, so long as they keep their membership!

That means, at a discounted price, you get:
  • A brand new high-quality female muscle comic released every month.
  • HD viewing format for all your devices.
  • High-res female muscle pinups updated weekly.
  • The chance to commission our artists to draw free pinups in our weekly raffle.
  • AND the first look at our three debut titles

Schooner The Sailor Girl by Mac Rome and Xue
Schooner the Sailor Girl and her friend Dimples find the island where the treasured strength-giving greens of the legendary Puffear the Pirate are located. Their boat is sunk by freak weather on the way in, but it’s not a coincidence. Two of Puffear’s most dangerous foes also have found the island, and they won’t give it up without a fight.

Results May Vary by Giantess-Cassie, Salo, and Ross A. Campbell
Two scientists at the same university are pursuing funding for their separate projects on enhancing female muscle size and fitness. Each has had results that have been quite different between subjects. Can the scientist with a test subject referred to as “the Catastrophe” still win the grant?

La Fuerza Del Amor by Rolling Thunder, Kaka, and Wang.
On the Day of the Dead celebration, Carlota Ochoa visits the grave of her mother for personal thought. She realizes that her relationship with her boyfriend is taking a very destructive turn that threatens her life. Unable to stand up for herself, she prays to her mother for the strength to do so. Her prayers are answered, but not in a manner as she would've expected...

Frequently Asked Questions:

How much does it cost?
  • 1 Month Membership - $11.95

How soon after I join can I cancel?
What forms of payment do you accept?
  • All major credit cards
  • These payments are processed via CCBill
  • PayPal payments (please see FAQ page for info)
  • Bitcoin payments (please see FAQ page for info)

What will the purchase show up as on my billing statement?
  • On your credit/bank statement will be a discreet charge for "Interweb Comics LLC."

What do I get by becoming a member?
  • Instantly view & download every Muscle Fan Comic
  • First look at brand new comics
  • The chance to have your ideas commissioned by our artists. One request drawn per week!

How does the artist commission feature work?

• Describe & submit your fantasy scenario to the weekly raffle. Each week one winner will be chosen at random. Winners will have their personal commission drawn by a professional artist then uploaded to the gallery page for fans to enjoy. If you don't win you will automatically be entered into the next raffle.

How do I become a member?

Help me!

Visit www.musclefan.com to become a member and help support the creation of more awesome comics!

Stay updated on new releases by following our DA page: female-muscle-comics

Last edited by Valeyard Vince; 01-21-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Valeyard Vince is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015   #2
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Muscle Fan Comics

I am one of the co-founders of Muscle Fan Comics. We've spent the last 12 months writing, editing, drawing, coloring and curating our catalog meticulously—hopefully the quality is a reflection of our hard work. Most of all we did it for you to enjoy, so please send us any feedback you may have to help improve the website.

Special thanks to all of those early adopters who are helping support this venture!
Unread 01-21-2015   #3
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Re: Muscle Fan Comics

Hehe, more competition is great!:P ZZZcomics will have to compete directly!:P
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015   #4
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Aaaaaaaaand subscribed.
Unread 01-21-2015   #5
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malhavoc View Post
Aaaaaaaaand subscribed.
Thanks! Let us know if you like the comics.
Unread 01-22-2015   #6
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

I am one of those early adopters. And I enjoyed the comics very much! My top fav was a toss up between La Fuerza Del Amor and Results May Vary. Kinda like apples and oranges. One a great emotional one, the other, just stupid fun!! XD My compliments to the authors and artists! ^^

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2015   #7
Full Metal Alchemist
Leecher

o/ subscribed, i will pay forever lol
Full Metal Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2015   #8
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

WOW! You guys are awesome. Thanks for the positive vibes.
Unread 01-24-2015   #9
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Can I ask if there are any comics where the main character isn't... well, enthusiastic? For my part, I've always been more intrigued by TF stories where people don't necessarily embrace change.

And it strikes me that many women might be more horrified than exhilarated at suddenly becoming a titanic amazonian behemoth, and furthermore at the prospect of living that way. I hardly ever see that in muscle growth stories. But that's just a personal preference, I'm not criticizing.

Last edited by Case Scenario; 01-24-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2015   #10
Funkenstien
Process Fan

Not wild about spinach stories but still think this is a great deal. Bonus points if you make either a unwilling FMG or muscle transfer.
Unread 01-24-2015   #11
freak2k
Process Fan

I am so happy the site is live, been waiting months for this!
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2015   #12
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Thanks again for all the positive feedback! I will keep these in mind for our future productions.

On February 1st we will end the early adopters special. New 1-month memberships will cost $19.95. We will also have 3 month $39.95 and 1 year $99.95 options available.

We have DOUBLED the speed of the release schedule from 1 issue per month to to 2 issues per month, effective immediately. That means if you get in now on the early adopters price ($11.95), you can keep the discounted price for as long as you remain a member while also enjoying 2 brand new issues every month. Sign up today or you may regret it later!

Muscle girl gone wild! - Our 4th official Muscle Fan release titled, "Oopsy!" is now available for download in the members area.