free hit counters
The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (Collection) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-12-2009   #25
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Re: The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (SSW?)

I haven't been able to find "Stockings" in my collection, and I'm really angry about it. I'm still looking, though. Why the hell was it deleted from the server is my question!? I usually save stuff like that, but it might have been after this that I started saving things more consistently. << kicks self >> Then again, it might have been the same story as Body Stocking, but I doubt it. Why would I post it twice like that? It's tough being old. And I'm still looking for Lore's Birthday to Remember, and another one that was about a Shrinking Ray weilded by a woman against another woman she had a grudge against... UGH!

Here's one that is incomplete, saved from the old old forum2 from the-minimizer:

"Just a Little Help"

Anyone got the rest?
Attached Files
File Type: doc just a little help.doc (55.8 KB, 467 views)

Last edited by TrunKated; 03-12-2009 at 03:08 AM.
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009   #26
OhZone
OhYeah!

Ohboy, I was looking for that (or any) shrinking story at adultfanfiction.net and their search really sucks! Also their forums are very restricted. You can't do anything even if you are registered.
Unread 03-12-2009   #27
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Thank you so much for posting this TrunKated

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2009   #28
missile
Process Fan

Why was it deleted from the server? I cut out a lot of stories that weren't getting any sort of feedback.
if there's a desire for Stockings, though, i reloadeded it: http://original.adultfanfiction.net/...p?no=600099560

Oh, and i'm not sure, buy you may want to add Sharon's Anniversary to the list?
http://original.adultfanfiction.net/...p?no=600096991

Last edited by missile; 03-14-2009 at 04:48 AM.
missile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2009   #29
OhZone
OhYeah!

OHYEAH! Thanks missle and TK for the postings!

Moar!
Unread 03-14-2009   #30
missile
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
OHYEAH! Thanks missle and TK for the postings!
Thanx for the interest.

Quote:
Moar!
The only thing i can think of to add would be Slumber Party?
Unread 03-14-2009   #31
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Welcome to all...

And, yes! to Sumber Party!

I was trying to find on giantesscity, but they seem to be having site problems right now!

So here it is on the wayback machine!

http://web.archive.org/web/200308190...s/navigate.htm
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2009   #32
Soup_Sandwich24
Lurker

Princess Parisa's "The More Things Change" from the old version of the Shrinker's Literary Companion is by far the most beautiful pieces of SW fiction I have ever read. Thanks you so much for sharing that archive TrunKated.
Unread 03-15-2009   #33
missile
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
at adultfanfiction.net ... Also their forums are very restricted. You can't do anything even if you are registered.
I'm trying to remember (I've been on AFF forum since it beta tested), but i think there's an additional registration to become a full AFF Forum member. AFF posters get some privledges on the forum, as guests, but once you register there as well, you can go anywhere else, play the games, join the dueling, etc. There's only one or two forums you need extra help to get into. A password for the inner sanctum or somethign like that.

My problem on the archive is that there's no standard warning for any size-themed content, so either no one writes it (which would explain why everyone that reads my stuff says: You're weird.), or they don't use any sort of warning/invite in the summary, or they use individually made up warning codes and you'd have to be a mind-reader to know what the effective search term would be.
Unread 07-18-2009   #34
Mandrake
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybervyxen View Post
Nomdreserv has always been my favorite. I hope he's doing OK. I haven't seen him write or post anywhere in a long time.
I also love Nom's stories. He inspired me to write mine. Does he frequent these boards?
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009   #35
Mandrake
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
Sweet, I loved that "magic bodystocking" Story; it was the first SW story and first SW related thing I encountered and sparked my SW fetish. Has anyone ever done any art or propose a comic for that story, because I think PALCOMIX would go for something like this.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I've been trying to work out something with artists to get this one illustrated. Fantomaz (http://fantomaz.web-base.at/ user: guest pass: knocking) and I have been working together on his tickling comic and may work together in the future on some of mine if his proves successful. I also might commission Lostonezero (http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/main.htm) to do a picture or two for me, but he's been very busy lately with his own comics.

I'm working on a sequel now, one that's a little more action/superheroine oriented. I want to make it open ended so that it could be episodic and could work as a comic series, and hopefully could be made into a comic. I'd draw it myself but my art leaves much to be desired.

Last edited by Mandrake; 07-18-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Unread 07-18-2009   #36
Mandrake
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin8898 View Post
The only thing I can recall is some pictures done by Vulcan, when the story was on his site, but since you can't access any of his sites through Internet Archive, though, I'm sure older incarnations of the Process can have one or two of them, if you use Internet Archive...

Though I'd certainly enjoy more art or even a comic based upon this....
Yes it's true. Vulcan was the only one who did do some artwork for it. He took some photos of girls in pantyhose and baggy clothes loose shoes and shrunk them to make their clothes look bigger. Unfortunately I don't think I have any of those pics anymore. That was so many years ago. Whatever happened to Vulcan anyway?

Last edited by Mandrake; 07-18-2009 at 10:11 PM.