free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2018   #145
JediSuperstar
Leecher

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

By the way, we were given a few bucks and Joe Castro donated his time to beef up the After Credits scene and the transformation is improved with the male Werewolf. I am very pleased with it - and it's a tribute to Paul Naschy films.
JediSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2018   #146
JediSuperstar
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
Alright, kids, here you go: https://mega.nz/#!YCQmkZ7L!Gnl87vpWl...jVqlkuxpNZJoKg

I did not want to upload this to YouTube or Dailymotion yet, especially until at least a full scale release happens, so I threw it up on mega. Get it while it's hot.
Appreciated. If you could NOT upload to YouTube or any of those sites, we would appreciate it. Thank you for your integrity!
Unread 03-04-2018   #147
JediSuperstar
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
That was pretty darn good. A few too many close-up shots for my liking, but the claws bursting was neat. I kind of wanted her to end up like one of the other werewolves in the scene, though, rather than half-transformed wolfgirl.
Yeah, it wasn't shot that close up. It's the clip. I appreciate the excitement, but it's hard to judge a clip like this not seen in it's intended version and aspect ratio.
Unread 03-04-2018   #148
JediSuperstar
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
Unfortunately no. We've gotten several updates on shipping difficulties, and I ordered the Blu Ray which I guess they're having the most trouble with. I trust that it'll get here sooner or later, though.
You are correct... if you don't have it yet, you will. Some of the bigger perks took a bit longer to gather everything and to get with our Makeup dept. for the "props" being mailed. Believe me, it has been heartbreaking. I wanted to bust out on my first ever crowd funding campaign and blow everyone away. I was unrealistic I guess, but we're still kick ass and mailing.
Unread 03-04-2018   #149
JediSuperstar
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Was only interested in ripping the relevant material, so there is no worry for the entire thing being uploaded.

And yes, i am often torn when it comes to sharing some things, especially this one since i put money into it and there was so much passion that went into its creation from the team. Some things though, like Betsy, fill me with pirate rage lol.

Well if noone has done it by the time i get mine, ill shake the rust off and get it uploaded.
Your honesty and integrity mean the world to all of us. Thank you!

Todd Sheets
Unread 03-06-2018   #150
lolo2001
Frequent Poster

I loved it!!!Great tf, just like the 80s
lolo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #151
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo2001 View Post
I loved it!!!Great tf, just like the 80s
Ditto. The skin rippage made me puke a little and I wish they woulda just had the fingers and toes GROW into claws instead but besides that really well done process wise.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2018   #152
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

This scene made it in to my collection as a few particular parts. I don't plan on uploading any of this content to my channel until the dust settles on this work, probably three years past debut.

I especially like the squealing parts, but comparing them reveals the sound clips were probably reused. The face prosthetics most likely were for effect, as after the tf is done the face still looks humanoid with no apparent reason for those scenes.
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2018   #153
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Finally received my copy last week... the movie was way too long for what the story offered, the dialogue and acting were weak... overall it was not very good.

But the TF was awesome.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote