free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-20-2020   #1
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Hey everyone! So, as you may have seen in another thread below, "New studio doing growth clips" (thank you Lecher for catching people's attention!), my studio on clips4sale, "Destruction Damsels" has FINALLY started shooting growth scenes (also technically giantess and breast expansion). We kicked off this month with Sugargirlmodel's "A 'Growing' Education'", where they star as a professor who gets more than she bargained for when a plant she was analyzing squirted a substance onto her, causing her to grow by the end of a class she was teaching:

I threw everything into this first scene, so you have growth, breast expansion (we faked them looking like a B cup in the beginning of the scene, but they were naturally a DDD... as you can kinda glance from the gif, lol), and ending as a giantess.

This was sort of a happy accident, as we shot four general "clothes destruction" scenes back in October, with one of them being this first attempt at a growth/giantess/BE scene... and needless to say, this scene has EASILY been our best selling clip of all time, surpassing our previous record holder ("MJ Encourages an HJ") by a landslide!

Now, the next scene that's going up on the DD clips4sale page at midnight tonight is a standard clothes destruction scene, but going into 2021, we're definitely aiming to do a LOT more growth/giantess/BE scenes where possible! I've already been chatting with some previous collaborators and some potential new models, and a lot of them seem game for it! Won't say who yet, but 2021 should be fun This thread will be for whenever new announcements are made for scenes we're shooting, specifically focusing on growth in this thread... so stay tuned!
DestructionDamsels is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2020   #2
DestructionDamsels

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Hello all!

First, a big thank you to those who ordered our first growth video this month and EASILY made this our best year yet! Says a lot considering how crappy this year has been otherwise

So, as I've implied in other spots, I'm already in early pre-production for a bunch of scenes for next year, with growth being the priority. Breast expansion will also play a factor with our bustier models, as I don't want to resort to fake "inflate-a-boobs" for the smaller chested (but just as sexy) models.

If all goes well, you'll definitely see more of the fan-favorite "Sugargirlmodel", as we've been throwing around a few ideas this past week. All I'll say is, if you enjoyed "Special Tits and Rescue Stripping" (a Jill Valentine / Resident Evil parody), this one growth/BE idea SGM and I have could conceivably take place in the same "universe"

There's another model I'm hoping to work with, but she may be one of the few "non-nude" growth/BE models... well, "non-nude" in that she'll have pasties and a C-string, but still literally bare-ass naked otherwise... might have to give her "butt expansion" to make up for it. And she actually has a great butt, and this is coming from someone who's typically not a "butt guy" So, closer to a "Growth Dreams" scene, but nudity will still be a priority with other models where possible!

So, that's about it for this quickie update. Hopefully we'll have our next growth scene by the end of next month, especially since there's three potential models eyeing next month for filming, but I'll keep you posted. Until then, have a great new year and good riddance to 2020!
Unread 12-31-2020   #3
Lecher
Process Master

Promising stuff bro. Looking forward to it
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2021   #4
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
Promising stuff bro. Looking forward to it
Thank you! I just realized I missed this message, lol... trying to keep up Hoping to post updated by next week in this thread
Unread 02-08-2021   #5
DestructionDamsels

Been a while, lol. Currently in production of our next growth scene, and our first custom scene as well... Trying a mix of practical and chroma key effects on this one. Stay tuned
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PSX_20210208_174404.jpg (1.63 MB, 195 views)
Unread 02-08-2021   #6
Theman212
Leecher

Woo hoo! Thrilled to see how it will turn out!
Theman212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2021   #7
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman212 View Post
Woo hoo! Thrilled to see how it will turn out!
For those who enjoyed the "stealth boobs" (great at pretending to look flat or small under a shirt, but is actually busty AF) of Sugargirlmodel, you'll like our newest model, Canary A.
Unread 02-09-2021   #8
Lecher
Process Master

Bro, psyched. When?
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2021   #9
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
Bro, psyched. When?
Hopefully by the end of the month... Still a bit more filming to do on this one (practical growth shots are apparently harder to get, lol), but the more "sensual" nature of this one should make it worth the wait
Unread 02-09-2021   #10
Kong
Growth fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Hopefully by the end of the month... Still a bit more filming to do on this one (practical growth shots are apparently harder to get, lol), but the more "sensual" nature of this one should make it worth the wait
My money is ready.

Look sooooo promising!!
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2021   #11
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
My money is ready.

Look sooooo promising!!
We're trying different things, still seeing what works and what doesn't... but just know that our new model has some good "vocalizations"
Unread 02-26-2021   #12
DestructionDamsels

Hey everybody! Good news, principal photography has finally wrapped on the second Destruction Damsels growth/breast expansion/giantess scene! I might've been wiped out by the end of the shoot, but our new model Canary Addison was in high spirits from start to finish!

And now the fun part... post-production, lol. I'm mainly juggling background plate filming, insert shots of clothes/props, editing the raw blue screen footage, etc. The target release is currently around St. Patrick's Day, but any unforeseen delays I'll let you all know ASAP. Definitely more daunting this time as I have "eyes" on me unlike the first scene, so I'm hoping to make a worthy successor. Though I'll say this much, one of the final shots has some of the best slow-mo "breast physics" I've captured so far Stay tuned for updates, but until then, a nice smile (and a lot of cleavage) from Canary
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg bCZcr0Ww.jpeg (930.9 KB, 103 views)