free hit counters
Superchick's Biggest Fans - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-25-2014   #25
shrinkdude412
Occasionally Appears

Re: Superchick's Biggest Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Yes, in fact I just sent the script off for an SW chapter of Yard Work. This one will definitely be x rated (for those of you who like that). So it's definitely happening!
You just made my dreams come true. I really hope that the SW involved is the Mom... so, I'll cross my fingers.
shrinkdude412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2014   #26
lalilu
spicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
Yes how about an Sw version of Yardwork but with BE instead of BR?
This sounds like my kind of comic.
Unread 02-25-2014   #27
lalilu
spicy

On a side note here; when I think of giantess comics, the majority of sexual content just contains girls masturbating with skyscrapers or has to do with some weird, "Oh, I see a huge pussy just before I get crushed to death" kind of fetish. That's why I prefer SW and or mini-gts because it more often contains a sexual partner, making the whole thing 10X steamier.

And looking at your list of X and R, I'd say a bunch of them don't belong. I'd say that most of the R's look like "peep shows," and most of the X's look, well, more like "peep shows," too. I know for the sake of legality and doing your due diligence to keep the audience 18+ you put them down as R and above, but for the sake of your audience, you may want to find a better, clearer labeling system that separates the hard, soft, and peep-show categories, unless you want more confused customers who don't get what they thought they were paying for.
Unread 02-26-2014   #28
bradbarry2
Process Fan

I personally love most of your stories. If I want to see purely sexual stories, there are more then enough sites for that. I like the fact that most of your are NOT hardcore. I like the artists you get and the stories and characters you portray. Tastes vary of course, and an accurate rating system would be a good addition. And I always appreciate superheroine stories with process. The only thing I would like to see is a little more process in more of your stories. Some are better then others at that, but I would have liked to have her at the various sizes longer then she was.
bradbarry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2014   #29
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbarry2 View Post
I personally love most of your stories. If I want to see purely sexual stories, there are more then enough sites for that. I like the fact that most of your are NOT hardcore. I like the artists you get and the stories and characters you portray. Tastes vary of course, and an accurate rating system would be a good addition. And I always appreciate superheroine stories with process. The only thing I would like to see is a little more process in more of your stories. Some are better then others at that, but I would have liked to have her at the various sizes longer then she was.
Thanks very much! Good point about having Superchick at her various sizes longer.
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2014   #30
45darkrai
Leecher

I indeed like the comic, but to me I think it would have made things better if the sw superchick had more interaction with the mother of the kids.
45darkrai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreamtales, shrinking women