free hit counters
Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-06-2018   #25
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis-rasa View Post
Something new for 2018, there is a lot of potential here. Hanson and the Beast, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjvyhd_CLU
There’s a thread for this already, and I posted in there as well, but I have to agree that 2018 is off to a great start. I also saw Another WolfCop in 2017, but it’s proper release for you guys will be this year; I thought the werecat was decent even if it was light on process.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #26
movieman
Lurker

SHORT FILM: Inhumane

A sadistic, small-town sheriff and his cronies brutalize a young woman and leave her for dead in the woods. Bitten by a werewolf and bestowed with supernatural abilities, can she retain her humanity as she exacts revenge?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7542652/
movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #27
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman View Post
SHORT FILM: Inhumane

A sadistic, small-town sheriff and his cronies brutalize a young woman and leave her for dead in the woods. Bitten by a werewolf and bestowed with supernatural abilities, can she retain her humanity as she exacts revenge?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7542652/
Having a look at the creative concept from the movie twitter account, the werewolf is going to be lens-fangs-claws type, so little to none TF is expected (I mean, no fursuit or heavy makeup, and no undressing, you perverts!!).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #28
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Having a look at the creative concept from the movie twitter account, the werewolf is going to be lens-fangs-claws type, so little to none TF is expected (I mean, no fursuit or heavy makeup, and no undressing, you perverts!!).
oh man I got tired of digging for anyyy makeup shots. But I am indeed excited about this one
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #29
bcislandguy
Process Fan

In a world of special effects where they come up with amazing prosthetics for a one shot alien in a movie, why is every horror movie director happy with using like a dollar store werewolf makeup kit with some halloween ebay contact lenses and some glue on fur. I can understand that a movie costs money to make, but crowdfunding isn't to just buy someone some AV equipment so they can do other stuff. If I was to fund someone, I want to see they have the equipment and the actors in place.
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #30
bcislandguy
Process Fan

Here is the example of the recent funding movies being realistic

"Hi I'm Bob and I want to do a horror movie about werewolves, now i need about 100k to do this properly. Now I either graduated film school or dropped out and first need to pay off my 30k in student loans for my art degree. Then I need about 60k to buy all the high end cameras, computers and rent on a studio I will live above for the next year. So that will leave me about 10k of your money to pay for actors, effects, and to make a few hundred copies of the movie. Don't worry by the time i get the money and buy the stuff I should have a rough draft of the script done....also I need a ride to the Dollarama to buy supplies"
Unread 01-08-2018   #31
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcislandguy View Post
Here is the example of the recent funding movies being realistic

"Hi I'm Bob and I want to do a horror movie about werewolves, now i need about 100k to do this properly. Now I either graduated film school or dropped out and first need to pay off my 30k in student loans for my art degree. Then I need about 60k to buy all the high end cameras, computers and rent on a studio I will live above for the next year. So that will leave me about 10k of your money to pay for actors, effects, and to make a few hundred copies of the movie. Don't worry by the time i get the money and buy the stuff I should have a rough draft of the script done....also I need a ride to the Dollarama to buy supplies"

Let's not forget the little bits here and there they will need to drag it out and keep it going. Some of us are going to pay to make our dreams happen.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2018   #32
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

As someone who is going to be seeking crowdfunding for the movie I want to make, I hope that such a dim view on crowdfunding will not apply to me. What are y'all's recommendations on how to do crowdfunding right? I am not ready to begin crowdfunding yet, but I will do it eventually.

Thanks!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2018   #33
bcislandguy
Process Fan

If you want to crowdfund you need to show people what they are getting, you need to put the work in and at least do a short video of what your planning to do. You need to prove you have the equipment to do the job already and some credit to your name. Crowdfunding has just become a form of modern day street begging from every nobody out there who has an internet connection.

It's like the same situation as telling people your a carpenter and you will build someone the house of their dreams....but first they need to give you money up front to go to trades school, then pay for all your future use tools and when your feeling up to it you will get to work on the house....that dosn't happen in real life and producing a film is no different.

Also realize you may encounter a lot of people not wanting to invest cause they have been burnt before, look at a classic case like Abrownrigg's Freeborn, he produced 2 short films about the movie, both has elements of TF implied stuff and many people including myself funded him. He had a production background and the equipment....but it was a straight up cash grab for him to make some art film he wanted to do and now has all but vanished from the community.
Unread 01-08-2018   #34
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

danielsangeo you have prooved yourself and dont have anything to worry about.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2018   #35
bcislandguy
Process Fan

The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want
Unread 01-08-2018   #36
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcislandguy View Post
The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want
Was there some point you were trying to make in there?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote