free hit counters
Anthro-Animal into Robot-Tinker-Toy... whut? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-29-2008   #1
Pebbles
Lurker

Anthro-Animal into Robot-Tinker-Toy... whut?

This probably isn't worthy of it's own thread but yeah, My memory did actually work for once! Huzzah! In any even I suspect you guys won't like this for it's unsexy nature.

...ANYWAY... This is from one of the "Sonic the hedgehog" Animated Cartoons from the nineties. Not the happy one the much darker notably cooler one hence why I remembered it begin a morbid child.

I think it's episode 8, Titled "Sonics Nightmare."
As the title suggests sonic is having a nightmare, Basically he's trying to save the generic Female protagonist Sally Acorn from Begin thrown into Doctor Robotnixs Robotosizer Which turns Animals into Robotic slave like drones. Sonic attempts to rescue her but as this is his nightmare he fuggers up the rescue and gets to watch her begin transformed infront of his eyes.

In other cases with robotization in the series this mostly happens off screen however in this instance it doesn't.

Urrmm To my knowledge there might have been another one similar to this in the comics after the cartoon finished (I've not actually seen it but wiki mentioned it) Where another character "Bunnie" a female rabbit who's been partially Robotized for most of the series (both Legs hips and one arm) finds her robot parts are spreading and invading the rest of her a slower process of pretty much the same deal happens there.

Caio guys ^_^

Last edited by Pebbles; 01-29-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2008   #2
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: Anthro-Animal into Robot-Tinker-Toy... whut?

Nice set of screen caps and I kinda remember the Bunnie character popping up here on one of the forums...not sure where, though.