free hit counters
Gigantic Beast's Audio Growth Scenes - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-23-2015   #13
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Re: Gigantic Beast's Audio Growth Scenes

Well thank you kindly! Yeah my main market is through the male centered growth fans, on other mostly male focused/gay sites (my dedicated thread on a muscle growth forum is one of the most active on site with close to 100k views) which works fantastic for me! I've had people ask why I don't sell them, but I honestly do it for a thrill more than anything else, but thanks for the feedback and I can totally see why you do sell them, knowing as I do, how much work you must put into each one! (seriously people, CBB might be too modest to say just how much fucking effort goes into scripting and acting and editing but I'll tell ya, it's A LOT) So they are well worth every penny!

And you'd certainly make a fantastic goddess growing uncontrollably in any lucky man's fantasy, but yeah this Beast wouldn't want to miss out on that fun! Still though, keep on doing your outstanding stuff, and if you ever need to fill a role of a growing guy, you have my application haha
GiganticBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2015   #14
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
Yes it does.
I stand corrected. All things considered I'm very excited about GB's FMG scene, considering the attention to detail he's shown in everything else he's done.
Unread 02-20-2016   #15
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Hey guys! Just this beast sharing the updated Youtube channel where all my male solo stuff is going, a whole BUNCH of new stuff since I last checked in here!

https://www.youtube.com/giganticbeast

If you wanna give anything there a listen I've got content ranging from muscle growth, macro, penis expansion you name it. I will say all the content on there is pretty much exclusively male process, but it's ALL a LOT of process!

With the good news though, a bit of a sad update I've had no luck finding female voice artists interested in doing much as of late, the transformation/growth stuff is a bit much but if any of you know of any fine ladyfolk who want to contribute their vocal talents, I'd be willing to provide script, and all the audio work behind the scenes!
GiganticBeast is offline   Reply With Quote