free hit counters
Writing.com Interactive Expansion stories - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-09-2008   #1
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

Writing.com Interactive Expansion stories

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Writing.com, it's a website for writers to post up various forms of of writing. They've got your basic static items, cross words, polls, quizzes, and a few other interesting things, but the best feature is the Interactive stories. Think of Interactives as a "choose your own adventure" book on whatever the author wants it to be, while allowing the audience to add on chapters whenever they reach a dead-end.

This thread is meant to share and spread some of better stories that are buried within Writing.com while also promoting stories that could use some additional authors to fill out the story further.

So, in no particular order...
Well Established Stories
Rena's Adventure
--This story focuses on a Cat-Girl named Rena through a variety of expansion scenarios. Includes Weight Gain, inflation, Breast Expansion, GTS, Pregnancy, and a few mixed combinations of the previously mentioned categories.

Weight Gaining Women (and Men too!)
--A weight gain/GTS story about a random girl with the urge to gain weight. Kind of uninteresting at the start, but several of the branches are quite well-written. at 1,000+ chapters, it's bound to be half decent.

Ultimate Weight Gain Stories
--Another generic weight gain story that sports a number of unique stories, seeing as there's not a main plot to speak of.

Morph.Com
--1,000 chapters and counting. Some branches are great, and others are ruined by some troll who decided to randomly end various chapters for no reason.

The Anime/VG Inflation Uber-Story
--300+ chapters of inflation based fan-fiction. The beginning is not really that well organized.

The Anime and Videogame BBW GTS Story
--Kind of the same as above, but obviously more weight gain focused.

St. Consumpta's School for Girls
--Forgot to add this one at first, but this is actually a very well written and original interactive. Worth a browse, at the very least.

Stories That Need Authors
This section is intended for promoting and helping out various interactives with writing advice, typo corrections, and additional chapters.
Usagi's Weight Gain
--Written by our own YouDon'tWantToKnow. A Sailor Moon WG story that's just starting.

Last edited by Kyrex; 05-11-2008 at 07:23 AM.
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008   #2
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Re: Writing.com Interactive Expansion stories

On that note, I would like some help for my interactive story, featuring Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon! Link's here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1415622
YouDontWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008   #3
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

If you want help, I suggest you lay out more for a plotline than a single 1 paragraph chapter. I'm not trying to be a dick, though I may sound like it now, but there are countless crappy interactives that never go anywhere because the original author expects everyone else to add the rest of the story for them.

Without anything to build off of, there's not much inspiration for any other authors to work from, y'know?
Unread 05-09-2008   #4
long john silver

I'll be postin' this find.
It be like that Rena's adventure story, but instead o' full-furry, it be that nekomimi style.
Also, the entire story be not devolvin' into one epically long Breast-fanatics wet-dream.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1249783
Unread 05-09-2008   #5
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

I had a short talk with the author of that piece.. It does seem very similar to Rena's adventure.. almost disturbingly so, but it never hurts to browse some stories out there, right?
Unread 05-10-2008   #6
Kelberon
Lurker

This is a pleasant surprise.

While there's certainly a lot of art for given fetishes, well written stories are harder to find, and I enjoyed some of the work linked here, especially since each entry tended to be longer than a paragraph or two.

Thanks for the links.
Kelberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008   #7
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

OK, I bit the bullet a bit and edited the first chapter of my story, making it a bit longer. I'm not asking for help filling this in, but I want YOUR opinion about which story thread to start next.
Unread 05-11-2008   #8
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

That's what I'm talking about YDWTK. Now the story is started off right and you've got a series of options that will lead to unique and individual stories. The biggest problem many interactives have is that the choices either come too soon, or the choices are inconsequential to the story. Interactive stories are a strange beast and they are quite tricky to write for if you don't take the time to think out where each branch could go.

When I write for interactives, I usually take the extra time to consider what importance my options have before finishing the chapter. Sometimes you may think you're done writing only to find that a few more paragraphs could make the choices better suited. Don't be afraid to combine 2 chapters in an effort to keep the story on track and condensed, y'know?
Unread 05-11-2008   #9
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Thank you! But seriously, what path do you guys want me to take next and set up for others?

EDIT: Forgot to paste this in, but this one is a weight gain story featuring the girls from Phoenix Wright (and 2 chapters from yours truly!).

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1374050/
Unread 05-11-2008   #10
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

YDWTK I'm curious why you'd prohibit the gain of any other girls. It would be hard for one girl to start to gain and not have it affect the others in some way, if it's a plot by their foes they are all potental victims and if it's just natural gain, well it's true fat firends tend to transfer the lazy lifestyle / appatite to those arpund them.

It seems like it's stiffling creativity and interest to force all focus on one girl. If you want her to gain then thats fine, just add the rule all plots must involve her and she must be one of the biggest girls (not hard with her additude) but I do not get why you'd be against amy or venus gaining with her...
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008   #11
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Well, I think it's only logical, given that Usagi is a glutton in both the manga and anime. The other girls COULD concievibly gain weight, but they'd have to lose it successfully, unlike Usagi, who is destined to continue gaining. I'll update the rules a bit to make them more accomidating for creativity.

EDIT: Rules have been updated.

Last edited by YouDontWantToKnow; 05-11-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Unread 05-11-2008   #12
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDontWantToKnow View Post
Well, I think it's only logical, given that Usagi is a glutton in both the manga and anime. The other girls COULD concievibly gain weight, but they'd have to lose it successfully, unlike Usagi, who is destined to continue gaining. I'll update the rules a bit to make them more accomidating for creativity.
Sorry but I still disagree that they would successfully lose weight. Granted under normal circumstanses they would try, but as we all know weight loss is a tricky buisness often prone to failure (and it's much more likely with a glutton like Usagi around to temp the girls back to calories) Also any plot involving a scheme by their foes to cause weight gain the circumstances would not be normal where the girls may want to lose weight but unable.

I guess what I'm getting at is story guide lines are best used for keeping the story from reaching areas that would be to unbeliveable or ruin the overall story. In my opinion you're using them to focus the gain on the girl you like the most while requiring all the other girls to only be used for plot development then fall to the wayside and lose the weight thus removing them as leads in a story about weight gain.

Since it's in their nature to lose the wieght any good author would either have them trying to lose weight or write the plot so they are unaware of their gain or unable to stop it, no decent author would change the personailtys of the other girls to just gain without care like Usagi.

What you want is for authors to focus on Usagi, which is fine. But again I feel you're limiting authors by dictating who may and may not gain sucsesfully. For what you want to work Usagi would have to be seperated from everyone in an isolated place where only plot involving her would matter (say she's captured and force feed). But in the world in which she exists there is a full cast of characters to interact with and they all have thier own personaities. If you want full rich chapters with new and exiting plot twists you have to let authors dictate what course the plot will take. Setting the guidlines you have tie the hands of many authors as to what they are free to do, only a hand full of authors who post in female weight gain stories can manage an interesting plot under such restictions and even then it's not intereating to post in a story where they are prohibites to do certain things.

I'm not trying to make you change, I'm just warning you that to many rules scares authors away. I personaly wouldn't mind posting if I was free to add other girls to the mix in plots where they either can't control their eating, or can't lose weight with Usagi constantly shoving food in front of them. Subseqeuntly that means they will not be able to lose weight. Likely Usagi would be the only one gaining constantly with most girls at a much slower pace due to their resistance.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote