free hit counters
The Highway Sorceress and the Travelling Peasant Girl - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-10-2017   #1
Captain Ash
Adventurer

The Highway Sorceress and the Travelling Peasant Girl

Here is a little story I wrote.
I hope you enjoy it.

Once upon a time, there once lived a powerful sorceress.
She lived in a tower in the middle of the woods that was her realm.
These woods crossed with many other kingdoms, which travellers had to pass to transport their goods.

The sorceress had visited the lands near and far, and so she thought:
For any road and for any bridge I’ve crossed, I had to pay their fee. Why shouldn’t it be different with my woods, and make anyone pay me a little tribute who wants to travel through my realm.

So the sorceress did. Not that she was short of gold and treasury, but she got bored all day in her tower and hoped that way for some disport.
Now as one can imagine, those merchants and travellers were quite amazed and astonished as they saw a noble woman in the middle of the woods.
There were not many women who demanded charges to pass their roads, and even less as she claimed herself as a ruler and sorceress.

To her dismay, those trespasser were unreasonable why they had to pay all of a sudden. Besides, who is charging someone in the middle of a road?
This gave the easily bored sorceress an idea to come up with a sport.
Those who didn’t, couldn’t or refused to pay her toll, had to repay her in their size.
But not in any size, like the size of a midget. Those were for her not really tiny people.
No. The sorceress made them really small, like a toy, doll or even as tiny as a mouse.
Seeing them confronted with their new size and how they react was always such fun.

So the sorceress gained some reputation, and the people spread word about the Highway Sorceress in the woods who take people’s height, cut even the tallest men in size and spared not even petite women to hand sized maids.
That’s what people were telling, especially the tiny ones, who knew first hand.

Now there was a peasant girl, who always wanted to meet a sorceress.
As she heard word of this Highway Sorceress in the woods, she went to such a small town, which was settled near the woods.
Curiously she listened to the people, who advised her this:
“If you can’t afford it, don’t pass these accursed woods.
Or end up as tall as a doll, and spend your days as someone’s pet.
The Highway Sorceress who lived there might be beautiful, her sense of amusement is not.
Look on the street! Another fool, this time a gal, who just recently lost her size and tries not be stepped by a giant. If she is lucky, someone picks her up and takes care of her.”

Those warnings, however, resulted to the opposite outcome and made it even worse.
The girl’s excitement grew now even stronger with every moment, and so she went straight to the woods the next morning.

As the girl walked through the woods, she was stopped by an illuminating blue light and suddenly the sorceress of the woods stood in front of her.
The girl looked closer and saw that she was not standing but floating over the thin air, so that her feet did not touch the ground.

“Halt! Who dares to pass my woods?” demanded the sorceress to know.

“Me,” the girl said.

“That’s very bold of you little girl,” the sorceress grinned, “don’t you know that it is forbidden to pass my woods? And that I could punish you, if I wanted.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that?” the girl pretended innocently.

“Now you do.” said the sorceress. “And know this that you have to pay me tribute. Or I dwindle you down to the size of a mouse.”

The girl knelled on the ground. With her hands folded on her chest, she pleaded: “But you see I’m a poor peasant. Not one copper do I call my own. All I can give you are the clothes I wear on my body.

The sorceress looked at her old maiden dress which was in no comparison to her fine clothes of sheer fabrics.
“What would I want with these? Do you want to mock me?”

“Please spare me,” the girl begged, “I might not posses much, but I do have a rare gift.”

“What kind of rare gift might that be? I hope for you it is a gift that is useful to me.”

“It is, it is!” the girl assured her. “You see, I couldn’t help but to notice, what beautiful feet you have. I have the ability to dispel any discomfort and fill them with pleasure you’ve never felt before.”

“Do my feet look like they are in discomfort? I’m not walking on the ground like you peasants. Why do you think I’m floating over the ground? To keep them clean, away from the dust of the road. My feet never tires unlike yours.”

“Oh yes, I see. Those are the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen. Those deserved to be worshipped. How much I wished I could touch those. Please let me try, and may it be only to deserve your punishment if I fail.”

“I like you!” the sorceress said. “So far nobody has praised my feet as you did.”
The sorceress sat on a huge smooth rock, and reached her foot to the girl.
“You may touch them and give you the chance to convince if that what you said is true.”

It was not like that the sorceress wanted ever to give her a chance to prove her worth. All she wanted was to extend this play. Seeing how people try to get out this situation was nearly as much fun as to take their size.
But nearly almost.
Too many times the fun was over before it really started because the sorceress shrunk them too quickly.
In the meanwhile she grew patient and was going to enjoy what this girl would try to do next.

The feet of the sorceress were the most soft and delicate one the girl has ever touched. At once the sorceress was overwhelmed by the skilled slender fingers of the girl.
Her body pulsated in pleasure.
After a little eternity, as the sorceress thought the girl would have exhausted all her abilities on her she knew and intended to end this, the girl said:
“Oh, my sorceress, those are the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen. I need to have a closer look.”

With these words, the girl moved her head closer to her toes and covered them with gentle kisses.

“You really adore my feet, don’t you?” the sorceress giggled, still blushed in arousal.

“Yes, they are soft and smell so well. I want to be closer to them. Please sorceress, make me smaller, so that I can embrace them.”

“Is it not that what you’ve tried to avoid the whole time?” the sorceress asked her confused.

“A moment ago it seemed like a punishment, but now it appears to me the greatest reward. I beg of you.”

“Very well,” the sorceress said. “I wanted to make you tiny anyway. But having a joyful little one is a nice change.”

The girl saw how the sorceress pointed a finger at her and with a strange tingling sensation, the sorceress feet became big and bigger.
In fact it was her who dwindled in size, and her clothes with her.
The spell stopped when she became the same height as the sorceress foot.

“Thank you! Thank you!” the girls said.

Now she doubled her efforts, for the girl had hold back what she could really do and only waited for the right moment to give the sorceress now the ultimate pleasure.
The sorceress, whose feet were neither touched nor worshiped by someone else before, was overwhelmed by this nice feeling of erotically energy and got thrilled with waves of sensual pulses in her whole body.

“You’ve promised not too much, my little one,” praised the sorceress in arousal. “I’ve never felt something like this before. Don’t stop, I can’t get enough of it!”

“Oh, my sorceress, it is me who owe you thanks. Now I have the size to admire and adore your pretty feet like I could never do. How soft and tender and beautiful they are. And its scent, it unlike wonderful smell, just makes flatter all my senses. Digging my face into your soft sol is heaven. No pillow could give me such ease. If you could only imagine, how fortunate I am, how it feels like. How your silky feet makes my tiny body tremble.”

The sorceress had never though that way of her feet. She knew they were pretty but never spent a thought how soft they were. She kept them clean and nice and never wondered how well they would smell in result to her efforts.

“This is beyond all things my mind could ever grasp. I want to do more. Express my gratitude. Tell me, my sorceress, what are your desires and I make them true.”

“Shush! Just keep going.” the sorceress just yelled in her uncontrolled pleasure.

She closed her eyes and tries to imagine the pleasure her tiny servant just described her. Worshipping a giant foot, how ridiculous, and yet the thought of her silky soft sole was not erroneous. Were her pretty toes as soft as lips; or why else did this tiny girl cover them with kisses?
Thoughts the sorceress let play in her imagination, but did not dare to ask them.

“The way how you snuggle onto my soles feels so wonderful, I wish I knew how it would be to feel a delicate foot such as mine on my whole body.” the sorceress moaned.
Suddenly the sorceress could smell how something sweet and pleasant filled her nose.
As she opened her eyes, she noticed had she had something in her mouth. A huge soft piece of a foot ball.

How did she get here? And something else felt weird. Her magical powers. Why were all her powers gone? As she looked up, she saw a huge giantess and instantly knew that she became this tiny peasant girl. And that this foot which she had worshipped a moment ago was her own.

“What have you done to me?” the tiny girl screamed.

“Well, you wanted to know how it is to admire your own foot, didn’t you? It was your wish. And how could you do that better than as a tiny peasant.”

“No, turn me back to normal! Who gave you permission to be me?”

“But I always wanted to be a sorceress.” the girl told to her smaller self. “And now I am and you can worship my.. or better your feet as much as you want.”

The trapped sorceress put her forehead in confusion.
“Does it mean you are not a sorceress? How else did you do that to switch our bodies?”

“You see, I can’t use magic. Well, not the way I might use it directly. You see, I’ve once did a fairy a service. In return she granted me the ability to fulfil someone’s wish, but never for my own and only if we both agree to it, which was some kind of disappointing because I could never fulfil my own wishes.”

“Then I wish to be me again. Please, you want it, too. I even make you big again. I give you anything you want!”

“Then teach me. Make me your apprentice. You won’t regret it.”

“Anything you want, just give me my body back.”

The girl thought for a moment.
“No! How do I know that you really keep your word? If you are big again, I’m still small and tiny. You have to stay that way until I have what I want.”
“I can’t teach you anything until I got trapped in this body. And I needed years to learn it. Your body is not used to it.”
“So long? I can’t wait until you have taught my body all this. Then I guess I’m staying in your body.”

“A peasant like you can’t be a sorceress. And being me doesn’t mean you are a sorceress. You don’t even know a single spell.”

“Well, that’s true,” the girl thought loudly, she indeed didn’t know how to cast or do any magic.
What good was it to be an older woman now, if she couldn’t be a sorceress?
However, the sorceress who used to cast spells couldn’t do a single one as a peasant girl.
The peasant girl could see how unpleasant it was for the little sorceress to stand with her bare feet on the ground.
Then the huge woman reconsidered.
She was big, the sorceress certainly lived in a big house or castle, why would she want to return back to a peasant girl.

“What disappointment,” the girl said, “I guess I have to figure it out then. Until then we have to stay that way.”

The girl intended to get up as the tiny sorceress yelled at her to stop.
“What? What is it?” the girl wanted to know. “Don’t scare me like that.”

“You can’t touch with your feet on the ground.”

“Why not?”

“If you do they become filthy. I have many enemies. If they know that I’m weak and helpless now, they will seize this opportunity against me.”

“Then you have to tell me how to float over the air, if you want to remain your feet clean.”

“I don’t like this but I guess I have no choice.” the sorceress grumbled. “Listen and do what I say:
Wind, lift me up,
and carry my feet,
swift and gently over land and sea.”

The girl said as the sorceress told her and like a feather she floated over the air.

“See, this was not that difficult. And before you turn around I’m a real sorceress.” the girl said happily. “And now you certainly want to show me my new home.”

“And if I’ve taught you all my magic and be able to make me big again, will you also give me my body back?”

“Yes, of course,” assured her the girl. “Or do you thing I do not miss my young body? Until then you have to stay as lil’peasant girl. So you know how it is for all the people you’ve shrunken for fun.”

“Oh, no!” the tiny mouse-sized woman gasped, who knew that she had to serve this giant woman from now on.

“Now off, my little one. Your mistress demands it. If we are there you may worship my feet as your first reward.”

“On my own tiny feet?” the sorceress gasped.

“Yes, of course. That’s what peasants do. You will get used to it.”

“Yes, my mistress.” the once so mighty Highway Sorceress said.

I shall grin and bear, the little maid thought. Little does she know that even if she has mastered all my spells, it will be useless to her peasant body.
And one day, when she decides to become a simple peasant girl again, and if I’m finally big and powerful again, I’ll have my revenge on her for what all she did to me. Then she wished she wouldn’t have traded with me twice.”

Poor girl, the peasant girl thought as they walked. She doesn’t know that she’d condemned herself to a life as a tiny peasant girl forever. I see no reason why I should return to my old life, now that I’m rich and powerful.
This was a great trade and I will never give this body back.
I wonder how she will react if she finds out one day? After she’d taught me everything and only fulfils her usefulness in serving me.
But at least she will learn how it is to be a little peasant.

Last edited by Captain Ash; 12-10-2017 at 08:08 AM.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2017   #2
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: The Highway Sorceress and the Travelling Peasant Girl

Very lovely story. Thanks for posting.
Unread 12-11-2017   #3
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I like it.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017   #4
Captain Ash
Adventurer

No one complained the lack of nudity so far.
Very good!

@OhZone
You are welcome.

@Prof_Sai
Thank you!
I'm glad you like it.
Unread 12-12-2017   #5
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Needs more boobies!!!!! Jk jk I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2017   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Good job on the story. It must have taken a while to write.

Only thing I didn't like was with the feet. They are just appendages to me. I have no interest in them till there is a problem.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2017   #7
Captain Ash
Adventurer

@mtshrink
What! The breasts of the sorceress in the picture above are not enough?
I gonna consider more boobies next time.

@Tiedefender
Weirdly enough, I took more time for the picture than for the story.
I'm glad that you like the story, even if foot fetish is not your thing.
But I tried to make it fit to the story, so I hope it was not too unpleasant for you.
Unread 12-13-2017   #8
Tiedefender
Process Master

@Tiedefender
Weirdly enough, I took more time for the picture than for the story.
I'm glad that you like the story, even if foot fetish is not your thing.
But I tried to make it fit to the story, so I hope it was not too unpleasant for you. [/QUOTE]

Well it did put me off from reading it until this morning.
Then I skimmed through that section fairly quickly.
But I can tolerate the foot fetish unlike some other fetishes.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote