free hit counters
AR in Japanese show - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2017   #1
azerty47-2

AR in Japanese show

Hi guys, like the title said, I found female AR in a Japanese show. Don't quote me on this, but I believe the show/network is Tensai TV-kun, which airs, among other things, short stories; one of them is called "Beware the rewinding light" (According to Google translate), and features AR in its third part.

I didn't understand a lot about it, but it's about a kid who gets a weird camera-like device, which can rewind everything its light is shone on. At one point, he uses it on his mother who was annoying him, and accidentally transforms her into a baby. No process, sadly, but she does end up in oversized clothes.

The link is there, but it's country-locked, so I had to use an online video downloader to get it (Hence the attachments' crappy quality, the video wasn't very good quality either):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mk2sc66Hiw

I probably got the source details wrong, though; it's pretty confusing, and I don't even know Japanese.^^" If you want to look into it, the original title is "巻き戻しライトにご用心!?". It's in three parts, but only the third has AR.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error189-1.jpg (390.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error189-2.jpg (324.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error189-3.jpg (384.7 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error189-4.jpg (335.8 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-error189-5.jpg (341.9 KB, 98 views)