free hit counters
Complete BE scenes from YouTube - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-08-2006   #61
shadowatch

i looked on they site it says the movie it only 18 min long. i am not paying 20$ for a 18 min video maybe 10 but not 20.
Unread 07-08-2006   #62
LK
Process Disciple

Obviously you're not aware of the differences between mainstream and fan made pricing.
Unread 07-09-2006   #63
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowatch
i looked on they site it says the movie it only 18 min long. i am not paying 20$ for a 18 min video maybe 10 but not 20.
$20 is not bad actually for any fan made stuff... I have paid anywheres from $40 to 60 for Giantess fan made and the stuff on that doesn't look nearly as professional looking as this.

I am looking forward to ordering this movie for only $20. ($3 shipping only is a bargan too)
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006   #64
shadowatch

ok that makes sense i see your point sry
Unread 07-09-2006   #65
The Warlock
Frequent Poster

And thats three bucks for shipping anywhere. I've sent copies to Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia, all for three bucks a pop. We thought it was time the non-US folks got a break on shipping.

The Warlock
The Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006   #66
Jumba
Crazy Old Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warlock
And thats three bucks for shipping anywhere. I've sent copies to Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia, all for three bucks a pop. We thought it was time the non-US folks got a break on shipping.

The Warlock
Thank you very much, I wish I was allowed to purchase it
Jumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006   #67
runwiled
Process Fan

I found clips of Mood Boobs on youtube again, basically 3 major expansion scenes. I'm kind of glad I saw them because it helped me make up my mind about whether this movie was for me.
It isn't. Here's why:
I'm one of those people who like my BE to just be growing boob flesh, acting like real flesh and not like some kind of weird balloon. Mood Boobs apparently caters more to the "air-filled/inflation type" expansion lovers, as the boobs in question look very balloon like and their growth is accomapanied by the staple "Hisssssssss" of air rushing in. It really doesn't do anything for me.
Don't get me wrong, the production seems nice, and the acting is probably better than we could hope for in what is, essentially, a tame fetish film. The effects arent' necessarily bad either; they just seem to have been put together with the ol' balloon boobs in mind.
Not my cup of tea. A+ otherwise.
runwiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #68
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Thanks Warlock for stickying my thread. List has been updated with the Mood Boobs vids, and a few other classic vids that are now back up. Does anybody know what is happening at the end of this clip? It's too dark to make out, is it more BE or breast shrinkage going on?
VincentJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #69
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Vincent, in case you had ignored the entire last page of posts, Warlock doesn't want those posted.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #70
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Firstly, I'm not the original poster of the Mood Boobs clips on YouTube.
Secondly, the title of this thread is "Complete BE scenes from YouTube"- not a couple of BE scenes from YouTube. I intend to keep this list as up to date and accurate as possible (and I have to best of my knowledge).
Thirdly, if I remove the links from this thread <B>they'll still be up on YouTube</B>
Fourthly, as it was pointed out earlier, all anyone has to do is go to YouTube and type "Mood Boobs" for it to show up. Me providing the links shaves 4 seconds off someone going off and doing it themselves.
Fifthly, I did a bit of checking from 2 seperate IP address using 2 different ISPs. None of the sites that enable you to download videos from YouTube seem to work with any of the Mood Boobs clips.

I don't mean to come off as an asshole here. I do agree with Warlock here and have done, even over on the EM forums over Mood Boobs being pay only content. I'm just trying to keep the list as accurate and as complete as possible.
VincentJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2006   #71
sigmaalpha

Long time lurker first time poster. Not to add fuel to the fire, but after seeing the Mood Boob clips on Youtube.com I almost immediately went and ordered the movie from the website because I liked what I saw. So, having the video content freely available may not be a good thing, but Mood Boobs received one more customer from it.
Unread 07-10-2006   #72
Naonao
Rubber Duckie

I bought Mood Boobs. You should, too. It shows support for his work and it stands to reason that showing support shows that you want more of it, right? It would also seem logical to consider that if it makes enough money, he'll produce more content.. right?

Maybe he'd be able to afford to create better inflatable prosthetics and shoot a longer film.

I admit that it's just speculation.
Naonao is offline   Reply With Quote