free hit counters
Wolfcop?? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-05-2017   #13
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Wolfcop??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
Would it be possible to get a link to that?
Uff I'll make a search for that... it was something he tweeted recently (he's @uptomyknees, I check his account from time to time).

Found it. 2nd December: "To do a truly effective new werewolf movie, you'd need to move away from all three and find some form of innovation separate and unto itself to transition human-to-monster. I have an idea I'm happy with, inspired by lepidoptera, but it's going to be a lot of thinking uphill."

Shit... man, don't fuck it. Two ways to go from here: one making something better, and another one making something different. And you are not going to have the help from Rick Baker, sadly.

Last edited by Anahki; 12-05-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2017   #14
bob1010101
Lurker

Here we go - referred to as a were-cat (although that may be a different scene):
https://horrorpedia.com/2016/09/08/a...views-trailer/

Last edited by bob1010101; 12-05-2017 at 04:48 PM.
bob1010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2017   #15
bob1010101
Lurker

And the character is named Kat:
https://www.expertcomics.com/en-ca/n...er-free-review
bob1010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2017   #16
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Uff I'll make a search for that... it was something he tweeted recently (he's @uptomyknees, I check his account from time to time).

Found it. 2nd December: "To do a truly effective new werewolf movie, you'd need to move away from all three and find some form of innovation separate and unto itself to transition human-to-monster. I have an idea I'm happy with, inspired by lepidoptera, but it's going to be a lot of thinking uphill."

Shit... man, don't fuck it. Two ways to go from here: one making something better, and another one making something different. And you are not going to have the help from Rick Baker, sadly.
Oh, sorry, I actually went and found it myself but thank you anyway!

I agree with you that this sounds like potentially bad news. If he's being inspired by metamorphic insects, that seems to scream cocoon which is not what I want out of a werewolf TF and not something that I think gels with the idea of transforming into a werewolf in general. It might be a moot point anyway since I think the lead will probably be male again, but I would definitely cry over the wasted opportunity if we somehow got a female lead and then they somehow managed to mess up the TF in this way.

At least I think some people on this forum would enjoy that direction, so for them it's not all bad.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2017   #17
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

WolfCop indeed has a tiny bit of skin ripping for the female TF (she hides when she's changing), but it's entirely furry sex after that, and one sequence towards the end where Kat shows up to help the cops defeat the bad guys.

It's basically the jail sex scene from the first one but with a furry catgirl instead of WolfCop (he isn't transformed this time around).

There is also no tail growth, but she does have a tail. And six breasts.

I think when the third one gets made ("WolfCop will return") we'll get more on this crazy Kat lady, because we never got an explanation for how she ended up like Lou Garou.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2017   #18
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
WolfCop indeed has a tiny bit of skin ripping for the female TF (she hides when she's changing), but it's entirely furry sex after that, and one sequence towards the end where Kat shows up to help the cops defeat the bad guys.

It's basically the jail sex scene from the first one but with a furry catgirl instead of WolfCop (he isn't transformed this time around).

There is also no tail growth, but she does have a tail. And six breasts.

I think when the third one gets made ("WolfCop will return") we'll get more on this crazy Kat lady, because we never got an explanation for how she ended up like Lou Garou.
What’s the makeup like?
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2017   #19
BonesTribe
Process Fan

I'm not 100% positive, but I found this image on one of the actress' Instagram profiles (Devery Jacobs). Devery is on the left and I'm guessing that's Kat (Serena Miller) on the right.
Attached Images
File Type: png AW_Kat.PNG (842.7 KB, 285 views)
BonesTribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2017   #20
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTribe View Post
I'm not 100% positive, but I found this image on one of the actress' Instagram profiles (Devery Jacobs). Devery is on the left and I'm guessing that's Kat (Serena Miller) on the right.
I could say that I feel as aroused as watching Cats The Musical. Have a look at it and you will find lots of female catgirls dancing and singing. C'mon guys, a bit of TF onscreen wouldn't have hurt anyone...
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2017   #21
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTribe View Post
damn Im bummed out about that, hopefully it looks better in the film
Unread 12-06-2017   #22
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
damn Im bummed out about that, hopefully it looks better in the film
I second this. Damn looks awful, even for an extream catgirl lover like me... no fangs or contacts or claws?! I still will check out the movie evener it's available to me though...

On another topic I tried Finding a picture or some glimpse for over an hour and nothing but I post to this forum and someone find it. Best forum, Too cool
Unread 12-06-2017   #23
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
I second this. Damn looks awful, even for an extream catgirl lover like me... no fangs or contacts or claws?! I still will check out the movie evener it's available to me though...

On another topic I tried Finding a picture or some glimpse for over an hour and nothing but I post to this forum and someone find it. Best forum, Too cool
It really lacks some femininity the mane I think is the worst part. I still think fangs contacts and claws will be in the final product, because the wolfcop has those things (even tho the fangs are eh) i dont see why she wouldnt, especially if she has 6 tits

Last edited by djangosp150; 12-06-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Unread 12-07-2017   #24
salmonmousse
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1010101 View Post
Here we go - referred to as a were-cat (although that may be a different scene):
https://horrorpedia.com/2016/09/08/a...views-trailer/
With a bad guy brewery owner and a hockey team of bad guys? This HAS to be a tilt of the hat to Bob & Doug McKenzie's Great White North 👍
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote