free hit counters
The Production Line (Ass Expansion, Belly Expansion, Body Expansion, Body Inflation) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-19-2017   #1
theproducer
Leecher

The Production Line (Ass Expansion, Belly Expansion, Body Expansion, Body Inflation)

I've been working on an expansion oriented series for a while now. I figured I'd share it here. There has been some great accompanying illustration work by Zdemian and Solios.

Currently the entire series is uploaded on FA and DA, so pick your poison.

Part 1 on FA

Part 1 on Deviant Art

I would love your feedback.

Thank you.

Last edited by theproducer; 11-19-2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: fixed link
theproducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2017   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: The Production Line (Ass Expansion, Belly Expansion, Body Expansion, Body Inflati

Sooo....

I'm not a fan of inanimate TF, of "imprisonment" TF where you can't move or speak or do much of anything but exist, which... most of these are, admittedly.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed all of them, and I think it speaks to the quality that even as tangential to the fetish I am to the subject matter, the story's really gripping, both each individual one and the overarching meta-narrative, and yes, there is one.

So, if you're into the fetist, it's a no-brainer, go read. If you're not.... I can still reccommend you give at least the first two chapters a read before you decide yea or nay.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2017   #3
theproducer
Leecher

Re: The Production Line (Ass Expansion, Belly Expansion, Body Expansion, Body Inflati

Thank you for the quick review Soy. Feedback is always appreciated and I love hearing others opinion on my work.

I'll also provide a link to my Expansion Vignettes in the appropriate folder, since those deal less with the Inanimate TF and objectification of The Production Line. No Body Expansion/Inflation with those yet though.
theproducer is offline   Reply With Quote