free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 103 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-09-2010   #1225
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 166
Re: BE Request Thread

http://images.4chan.org/d/src/1280991880700.gif who made this?
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #1226
zeigy
Leecher
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Re: BE Request Thread

I looking for this interactive game on deviant art where the girl has blue hair red lips and you can click on different parts to make them grow or shrink. Searched the forum but I can't remember the name or artist so it's hard to find.
zeigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #1227
shyster
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 23
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yain View Post
These are from the game onedari milky pie, I am pretty sure people have posted the CG set before, you can also probably find it via a google search.
shyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #1228
Number6
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeigy View Post
I looking for this interactive game on deviant art where the girl has blue hair red lips and you can click on different parts to make them grow or shrink. Searched the forum but I can't remember the name or artist so it's hard to find.
This sounds like:

http://tekweapons.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2l0mjs

The artist is TekWeapons aka Steffan Shurkin, who's done the Cascada Seca and 13th Day comics (and possibly a couple others) over at ExpansionComics, and the character is an original creation of his called Cerredi. As you might tell, I like his art a lot!
Number6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010   #1229
zeigy
Leecher
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number6 View Post
This sounds like:

http://tekweapons.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2l0mjs

The artist is TekWeapons aka Steffan Shurkin, who's done the Cascada Seca and 13th Day comics (and possibly a couple others) over at ExpansionComics, and the character is an original creation of his called Cerredi. As you might tell, I like his art a lot!
Thanks that's the one.

Oh hey. This artist also does that awesome comic over at expansioncomics.com! That's my favourite story there and I sign up just for the updates.

Last edited by zeigy; 08-12-2010 at 04:58 AM.
zeigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010   #1230
temporary321
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 30
Re: BE Request Thread

Hello request thread. There's a BE that's new to the forums (potentially) in an episode of One on One called "lost in the headlights." Theres a small clip on youtube, but the episode if its never been recorded, can be found on Teen Nick on Monday August 16th at 10:30 AM. Ill see what I can do to get this puppy, but you guys are far more effective
temporary321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010   #1231
KaZe
Tastes like... Burning!
 
KaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 142
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu-sensei View Post
There was a doujin/one-shot comic about two sisters (I think). One finds a genie and asks for larger breasts. Basically leads to sex while the other sister watches and masturbates. I can't remember if it was in the BE forum or Shadow's.
Hi Matsu. I just found it today myself. Never saw it before, but it is pretty good. Its titled:

[Kudou Hisashi] Mamarama [Comic Dolphin - Vol.139] <--- (Click for MegaUpload Link)
KaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010   #1232
Matsu-sensei
Oppai Guy
 
Matsu-sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 787
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaZe View Post
Hi Matsu. I just found it today myself. Never saw it before, but it is pretty good. Its titled:

[Kudou Hisashi] Mamarama [Comic Dolphin - Vol.139] <--- (Click for MegaUpload Link)
Thanks for the title/author, so I was able to find it here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...=Kudou+Hisashi
Matsu-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010   #1233
LivingBattery
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The depths of New Jersey
Posts: 74
Re: BE Request Thread

What was the name of the clip of a blond white girl in a British school that grows tits so big they pop. The teacher at the end says "Call for the nurse."?
__________________
Need a charge out of life?
LivingBattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010   #1234
pasquale12345
Bazinga
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17
Re: BE Request Thread

Hi all- Just came back from holiday the other day and saw this clip from anime seikon no qwaser-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdn...ion_shortfilms

It used to be farrrrr longer , any ideas where to find it or the older clip if any one saved it?
pasquale12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2010   #1235
cmage
Process Fan
 
cmage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingBattery View Post
What was the name of the clip of a blond white girl in a British school that grows tits so big they pop. The teacher at the end says "Call for the nurse."?
You mean the "When Evil Calls" clip with the bad bursting at the end, right? Pretty sure it's been posted here many times before...

cmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010   #1236
LivingBattery
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The depths of New Jersey
Posts: 74
Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmage View Post
You mean the "When Evil Calls" clip with the bad bursting at the end, right? Pretty sure it's been posted here many times before...

I kept trying different names and getting others. Thank you!
__________________
Need a charge out of life?
LivingBattery is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.