free hit counters
Party Boys Transformed Into Party Girls [MM2FF] [9:53] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-20-2016   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Exclamation Party Boys Transformed Into Party Girls [MM2FF] [9:53]

9:53 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $12.99-13.99

Party Boys Transformed Into Party Girls -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

I was excited to get things started, we had just bought these awesome party pills. I handed D his, and we both took it, then sat down on the couch. It felt like hours had passed, and nothing had happened. It was such a waste. Those tablets were expensive, and I was sure that weird guy had fucked us over.

I could tell D was pissed, so he went off to bed while I relaxed on the couch. I don't remember what happened after that. It's almost like my mind goes blank when I try to think about it.

I woke up feeling groggy. I held my head in my hands, and then stretched out. When I opened my eyes to look around, I saw the hottest girl lying on the bed with me. How did I get to the bed? Oh, who cares...at least something good happened last night. I just couldn't remember it. I mean, if she was in bed with me, we probably messed around.

I crawled towards her, and smiled, "Hey gorgeous, how was last night?" I wanted to hear all the dirty details about what we did. She opened her eyes and screamed, demanding to know who I was. And then, out of nowhere, she calmed down, and gave me this seductive look. Oh , I must have done something right last night! She was actually excited that we slept together, although she hadn't remembered it either.

She kissed me on the lips, and I could feel myself getting turned on. There was something odd, though. She was wearing guy clothes. When I asked her about it, she was taken back, and claimed they were her clothes. There was no way. She looked me straight in the face and said the craziest thing, "I am a guy."

Wait...what? I made her question herself, so she looked down, and then screamed. I mean, she REALLY freaked out. She was pulling up her shirt, looking at her chest, and then unbuckled her pants to see that she didn't have a dick. I didn't know what the hell was going on. Was she actually a guy?...Read More

Other formats availible: HD 1080p WMV, SD 480p MP4, SD 480p WMV, Mobile hd 720p MP4, Mobile Low MP4

Last edited by FifiFoxx; 05-20-2016 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Title
FifiFoxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aiden valentine, fifi foxx