free hit counters
Question About Trope Preference - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-26-2016   #1
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Question About Trope Preference

Hey All,

I'm currently drafting up a commission script and I just wanted to get your philosophy on a particular trope. There will be a TF/TG aspect in one part of the story. Specifically, there will be two females who go through a forced transformation. One of the females will however transform into the male version of the species. Then the new male takes the female sexually.

My question concerns order in the instance that each person is TFed at a time. Do you prefer that the non-TG person transform first or the TG to happen first? I can see story telling points with either way. With the former, the first person can transform, and the other must deal with the new sexual urges as they begin transforming into a horny beast. With regard to the latter, there is the psychological aspect in which the future TF realizes that not only is she going to lose her humanity, but she's probably not going to be keeping her chastity intact either.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2016   #2
Scorch
Process Master

Re: Question About Trope Preference

I personally am not a fan of TF myself, but if I see art or read a story that has m2f TF, I enjoy the TG first, like in that old Doc work Kevin's story.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2016   #3
akhter13
The Watcher

I would go TG first as the realization of one's ultimate fate will occur in a human mind, making the horror/conflict easier to convey.
You haven't said how far the TF goes, is it Anthro (animal head on mostly human body) or full Feral (indistinguishable from normal animal)?
akhter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #4
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

I'm big on Tg. I like the idea of them having the urges of the sex they are going to tg into before they change. It adds to the whole it comes from within effect.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #5
Red Parrot
Visual Innovator

Ohhh, let me argue this both ways, just so I can be of little use as possible

---
Do the TG first and then the TF. Just like in comedy, you should build UP, not down. It's called heightening. As weird as growing a penis would be, at least it's something recognizable. Going from that to some kind of animal is turning the weirdness up.

If you did the beast stuff first then the TG kind of feels like "oh, well that's not a big deal NOW."

Watch 'Ghostbusters' and 'Men in Black' again to see how the main characters are introduced to weirder and weirder things as the story progresses.

---
Do the TF first, then the TG. The whole point of TF is about giving in to animalistic instincts and losing control to your body's desires. You want them to experience THAT and be frustrated by their horniness. Then, when that cock appears, there's no logical thought process about it. It's just "finally!" and then right to fucking.

I love a good TG story with real-world ramifications, but you don't want anyone in this story contemplating the gender change in a rational, logical way. That ruins the natural instinct stuff if they're thinking about clothing, bathroom use, or their jobs. If TF is your core, really stay focused on that.

====
I'm sure that doesn't help at all. I'm not a fan of TF myself, so maybe I've said something that you regard as "wrong" and maybe that will help you choose!
Red Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #6
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Whenever I write a story or a commission script, I'm always very cognizant about the tension and build-up, so it's great to bounce ideas off of everyone like that.

akhter13, to answer your question, I would call the TF an unrealistic feral.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2016   #7
Xodiac
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebe View Post
Hey All,

I'm currently drafting up a commission script and I just wanted to get your philosophy on a particular trope. There will be a TF/TG aspect in one part of the story. Specifically, there will be two females who go through a forced transformation. One of the females will however transform into the male version of the species. Then the new male takes the female sexually.

My question concerns order in the instance that each person is TFed at a time. Do you prefer that the non-TG person transform first or the TG to happen first? I can see story telling points with either way. With the former, the first person can transform, and the other must deal with the new sexual urges as they begin transforming into a horny beast. With regard to the latter, there is the psychological aspect in which the future TF realizes that not only is she going to lose her humanity, but she's probably not going to be keeping her chastity intact either.
Unless you plan on just skipping describing the second transformation entirely, I'd have the non-tg go first. That way you can skim over the second woman's change, until it starts deviating from the first - that is, until the gender-change starts taking effect. We've already seen the species change, so you don't need to describe it as intimately the second time, but you can still add new material via the gender change.

If you do it the other way around, well, there's little reason to describe the second change at all. We'd already seen everything you're going to do, after all. By making it TF, then TGTF, you add a little something to the story with each victim's change.
Xodiac is offline   Reply With Quote