free hit counters
Body Inflation and Expansion Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-10-2017   #37
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Re: Body Inflation and Expansion Request Thread(Read First Post)

I am trying to find a body expansion/breast expansion story. It was old, probably from about 2001 or so? The main character's name was Ann. She was like a volunteer for some kind of experiment or something. But when she gets shocked she slowly starts growing. Like she is growing but not inflating, she grows huge while the two doctors rush her to the largest room, an operation room. While they do, they try to squeeze her through the double doors but her massive breasts smash against the top of the doorway and she screams in pleasure. They get her there and Ann decides she wants to grow massive and she fills the whole operation room? I can't remember the name or who wrote it sadly.
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2019   #38
Ruefio

Made the cardinal mistake of forgetting to bookmark a comic I thought was great. It involved two women, both strapped to tables. The one on the right starts off as not being pregnant, while the one on the left is. The one on the right "steals" her pregnancy and then turns the ex-mother into another child within her womb. I think it was part of a series. Anyone know which comic I am talking about? Wasn't a manga.

Last edited by Ruefio; 03-29-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Unread 03-29-2019   #39
Metatron
Alea iacta est

@Ruefio that’s a okayokayokok comic not sure which one but I know it’s from his crib keeper series
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #40
Sirdelirious
Leecher

looking for the source of this image:

Sirdelirious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #41
Link2Hyrule
Lurker

I believe that is Olympic Dames, a webcomic about a group of girls who are impregnated by the Greek Gods in order to revive their pantheon
Link2Hyrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #42
Sirdelirious
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link2Hyrule View Post
I believe that is Olympic Dames, a webcomic about a group of girls who are impregnated by the Greek Gods in order to revive their pantheon
yes, I am aware of the Olympic dames comic. but I'm curious about the image in question, it looks part of a bigger image but there's nothing to go on...

Last edited by Sirdelirious; 06-12-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: you know what? forget it... since nobody responded im just going to leave this site
Sirdelirious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2020   #43
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

This one is from a Nightmare On Elm Steet comic, it's either an official one or fan-one and it has Freddy fattening up a woman and taunting her with the squeal like a pig line from the movie Deliverence.
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2023   #44
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

I vaugely remember this older story (early 2000s era?) where this girl was being held against her will in some secret factory somewhere. I can’t remember if it was BE or Body Inflation/fat but she was being fed something and slowly growing, filling a good part of the warehouse. They were using her to produce something so maybe it was BE with milk? Anyway some human rights activists sneak in to try to feed her but accidentally turn the machine on full blast and she grows wayy bigger and possibly pops if IIRC? Anyone remember this?
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote