free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-21-2014   #109
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Love Bites, one of our older titles returns under the direction of a new writer, and features plenty of breast expansion, ass expansion, age change, height change, muscle growth, and dick enlargement!

Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2014   #110
Mr_melons
Frequent Poster

I just bought the membership for the new comic and it's great! The teacher BE is hot.
Mr_melons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2014   #111
mike12
Frequent Poster

excellent !
I want to see teacher have more growth in next part and become a mini giantess ^_^
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2014   #112
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

We've got a new comic out today! Exhibition features some BE via injected growth serum - something that has been requested by fans.

Unread 12-21-2014   #113
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Our latest comic Love Is Magic is now available for download in our members' area. Let us know what you think of it.

Unread 01-06-2015   #114
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

When the clock strikes midnight we'll release our very first manga-style Expansion Fan comic!

The Deal by Mac Rome and Eudetenis. This comic involves boob mass transfer and "flat to WOW" expansion.

Let us know your feedback so we can create more manga for our fans!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The-Deal_01-003.jpg (699.4 KB, 631 views)
Unread 01-06-2015   #115
Matsu-sensei
Oppai Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Yubari View Post
When the clock strikes midnight we'll release our very first manga-style Expansion Fan comic!

The Deal by Mac Rome and Eudetenis. This comic involves boob mass transfer and "flat to WOW" expansion.

Let us know your feedback so we can create more manga for our fans!
Absolutely spectacular, great job! Would love to see more manga, especially from Eudetenis!
Matsu-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2015   #116
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu-sensei View Post
Absolutely spectacular, great job! Would love to see more manga, especially from Eudetenis!
Thanks for checking out The Deal Matt! We'll make sure to keep an eye out for more manga-style artists, as well as additional comics with Eudetenis!

Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2015   #117
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu-sensei View Post
I second this, primarily the only reason I've stuck around with Expansion fan comics is because of the membership commission/raffle.

My only nit is the amount of time the one girl's opinion changed, while I understand it was a short comic, a panel or two more would have been nice.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2015   #118
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I second this, primarily the only reason I've stuck around with Expansion fan comics is because of the membership commission/raffle.

My only nit is the amount of time the one girl's opinion changed, while I understand it was a short comic, a panel or two more would have been nice.
Glad you enjoyed The Deal. We will try to pack in more goodness in the sequel.

The fan commission raffle is one feature that separates Expansion Fan from other sites. I have always wanted members to participate in the creation of art even if they had never done so before. It can be very rewarding to see your idea illustrated and enjoyed by others.
Unread 01-09-2015   #119
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Yubari View Post
Glad you enjoyed The Deal. We will try to pack in more goodness in the sequel.

The fan commission raffle is one feature that separates Expansion Fan from other sites. I have always wanted members to participate in the creation of art even if they had never done so before. It can be very rewarding to see your idea illustrated and enjoyed by others.
I like the commission raffle, it's one of the best features of the Expansion Fan website. Kind of wish I'd joined earlier.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015   #120
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

New comic day! Tender Mercy 2 is our latest release, especially for you devious expansion fans.

AND I just launched my latest comics website Muscle Fan Comics. We're offering a special discount for early adopters right now. Check it out!

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration