free hit counters
Edge of Humanity is now available FMG, GTS, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-20-2013   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Edge of Humanity is now available FMG, GTS, BE

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

Have you ever wanted to let your wild side run free? Amber didn't plan to, but after being bit by a strange lizard, anytime Amber is hungry, angry or aroused she gets very strong, very large and very wild and takes what she wants! Amazon size Amber chases her friend William through the forest ripping through trees and vines to have her way with him. On top of that Amber ends up permanently bigger each time she returns to normal. Another side effect, the effect is contageous, but only on women and William finds out the hard way with his wife! Based on the old written story by ZZZ "On The Edge Of Humanity", this comic has FMG, mini GTS, breast growth, ass growth, clothes ripping and sandal busting, hair lengthening, beauty enhancement, outgrowing of sleeping bag, growth during mastrubation, rough sex, cum shot on face and breasts, oral sex, feats of strength, and more!

Growth is caused by hunger, arousal and scratch or bite. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3607. Written by ZZZ, Art by Rukasu, bonus art by Yatz. This is in PDF format.

Collectors edition is 49 pages, includes all 22 normal pages as well as 22 pages without text, a 3 stage FMG widescreen sequence(in its own folder) by Yatz, featuring Alicia from Alicia Goes Wonderland, Edge of Humanity character concept line art, an omitted full line art page from Edge of Humanity that was completely redrawn for the final comic, advanced pencil page preview of Nozama Transfer, a comic based on the old ZZZ mini comic of an artifact that transfers muscle, bust, height and other physical attriubutes featuring a muscle, height and breast growth sequence, full color preview of Something In The Water Side Tales, where you find out what the other women are doing when growing big and muscular in the Something In The Water city of Samsons Creek, and full color preview of GTSV 2, featuring some explosive action with mini giantess Diana and the new villain Singe!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EdgeofHumanityPreviewCover.jpg (486.3 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg EdgeofHumanityPreview1.jpg (453.9 KB, 554 views)
File Type: jpg EdgeofHumanityPreview2.jpg (401.9 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg EdgeofHumanityPreview3.jpg (483.6 KB, 613 views)
File Type: jpg EdgeofHumanityPreview4.jpg (553.6 KB, 611 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/

Last edited by ZZZ; 09-20-2013 at 08:32 AM.
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #2
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Re: Edge of Humanity is now available FMG, GTS, BE

Argh, it's the middle of the day here in the UK. I'm going to have to wait a few hours to grab this. >_< This is a definite purchase for me. Can't wait!
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #3
coleman
Process Fan

cool ill like to see more of this i hope the muscle growt of the main caretor is pushed to the max more muscle and more vins and brest growth in the next chapter i hope this one pushes the girls muscle growth bigger and bigger.
coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #4
Masterbt2
Process Fan

Outstanding just Outstanding must buy for everyone. Rating:10000000000000000000000 Points.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #5
astrosmurf
Leecher

A very fine piece of work!!!
astrosmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #6
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Purchased. Feedback to come soon.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #7
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Deffiantly a good piece, i think thats the most muscle I've seen in all the comics I've bought from ZZZ and it was awsome
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013   #8
Bozo
Banned

ZZZ, this is my favorite comic of yours that you have done to date. I'm not even that wild about muscle girls, but I fucking LOVE this premise. Please make more of this.
Unread 09-21-2013   #9
CK01
Process Disciple

WOW, even better than the previews implied!
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013   #10
gblock01
Leecher

I know I don't post here often enough, but I had to share two opinions.

First: I am torn between which now holds the position of my favorite comic: Atlas Touch or Edge of Humanity. I like the art of the former a little more, but I like the premise of this one soooo much better.

Second: That cliffhanger at the end was EVIL!!!! How could you, in the name of all that is good, STOP THERE?!
gblock01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013   #11
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expansionist View Post
Argh, it's the middle of the day here in the UK. I'm going to have to wait a few hours to grab this. >_< This is a definite purchase for me. Can't wait!
Thanks Expansionist, I look forward to hearing what you thought of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman View Post
cool ill like to see more of this i hope the muscle growt of the main caretor is pushed to the max more muscle and more vins and brest growth in the next chapter i hope this one pushes the girls muscle growth bigger and bigger.
Thanks! More growing? Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbt2 View Post
Outstanding just Outstanding must buy for everyone. Rating:10000000000000000000000 Points.
Thanks Masterbt2! Thats over 9000! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosmurf View Post
A very fine piece of work!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacattack View Post
Purchased. Feedback to come soon.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdazVarence View Post
Deffiantly a good piece, i think thats the most muscle I've seen in all the comics I've bought from ZZZ and it was awsome
Thanks! Its definitely a different style so that might make it look bigger, but I think for the most part the muscle size was around the same size as Atlas Touch. Now what the future holds for these two comics in terms of size? We'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK01 View Post
WOW, even better than the previews implied!
Thanks, there's only so much I can show on previews, but I try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
ZZZ, this is my favorite comic of yours that you have done to date. I'm not even that wild about muscle girls, but I fucking LOVE this premise. Please make more of this.
Thanks! I'm always happy to hear when a GTS fan enjoys an FMG or and FMG fan enjoys GTS. Now onto converting GTS and FMG fans to SW fans and back too! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblock01 View Post
I know I don't post here often enough, but I had to share two opinions.

First: I am torn between which now holds the position of my favorite comic: Atlas Touch or Edge of Humanity. I like the art of the former a little more, but I like the premise of this one soooo much better.

Second: That cliffhanger at the end was EVIL!!!! How could you, in the name of all that is good, STOP THERE?!
Glad to hear about Atlas, both Atlas and Edge are planned for long term series as long as there is continued support. I even have a layout for an "origins" Edge of Humanity comic set in a different time.

Cliffhangers? I loves them!

Thanks for all the support and feedback guys, it really helps bring about sequels and helps me know what people like to see and read about.

I also should have a new video later this week(possibly next week) if all goes to plan.

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
Unread 09-23-2013   #12
ZZZ
Process Disciple

I Dream of GTS is now available at the process:

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...ions-store.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IDGpromocover1.jpg (213.2 KB, 65 views)

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

Tags
amazon, breast growth, fmg, giantess, zzz comics