free hit counters
Animal Hypnosis - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2018   #73
aresx
Frequent Poster

Re: Animal Hypnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Just found this and thought some of you might like, although there's no actual process the girl finds herself mentally and helplessly trapped in the body of different animals (cat, dog, donkey, pig, cow and fish):

https://spankbang.com/2h7y5/video/hypno+transformations
hot damn i lost it at the donkey bit

nice find!
Unread 09-12-2018   #74
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Found another one!

https://spankbang.com/say1/video/hypnosis
Unread 09-13-2018   #75
Tancred
The french guy

What happens in the video?

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2018   #76
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
What happens in the video?
It is a lot of a topless girl crawling on all fours making very occasional animal noises. It’s the same hypnotist as the last video posted. For better animal hypnosis I personally would recommend some of Entrancement UK’s stuff.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2018   #77
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Thanks for finding these. I still haven’t gotten a hypnotist to carry out the vision at the beginning of this thread (Entrancement did it once, but it wasn’t great). If anyone ever finds a hypnosis clip where they focus on the physical part of the transformation (like they sometimes do for robot transformations) please post it here!
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #78
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionmang View Post
Thanks for finding these. I still haven’t gotten a hypnotist to carry out the vision at the beginning of this thread (Entrancement did it once, but it wasn’t great). If anyone ever finds a hypnosis clip where they focus on the physical part of the transformation (like they sometimes do for robot transformations) please post it here!
Well that's what I've been desperately looking for...

Hypnotists tend to do sessions where the subject goes through millions of different suggestions (freeze, forget things, personality change, freeze, quick transformations, orgasm, freeze, trigger, freeze...) and think that it will please more people who are into these. Well i think it's just like TF: the more you mix things together the less good it is. Why not just a hypno session entirely focused on turning a fine lady into an animal? Just like much better a good human->animal TF is compared to a human->human+animal parts+big boobs+big ass+tentacles+evil posession+gender change... Sometimes it just makes me sigh.
Unread 09-15-2018   #79
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Well that's what I've been desperately looking for...

Hypnotists tend to do sessions where the subject goes through millions of different suggestions (freeze, forget things, personality change, freeze, quick transformations, orgasm, freeze, trigger, freeze...) and think that it will please more people who are into these. Well i think it's just like TF: the more you mix things together the less good it is. Why not just a hypno session entirely focused on turning a fine lady into an animal? Just like much better a good human->animal TF is compared to a human->human+animal parts+big boobs+big ass+tentacles+evil posession+gender change... Sometimes it just makes me sigh.
i do believe that it will happen eventually. i think some of these hypnotists do browse stuff like this every once in a while. i know that over the years there have been a few. i would still hold out hope