free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 90 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-17-2014   #1069
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Alice In Wonderland

FYI, my beady eyes comment was not a dissenting expression of opinion. I am in full agreement with both Qzar9999's and LK's thorough criticisms of the clip in question. Just wasn't expecting so much non-clothes rippage.

^_^

Someday the likes of the process scene from Attack of the 50ft Woman ('93) will be achieved to the thorough nature that the true growth process fans have been longing for. Then we might finally have the Alice in Wonderland experience rightfully deserved.

Some...dayyyyy over the ripped clothes.......

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2014   #1070
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.
Re: Alice In Wonderland

.......threads will tear. Seams will come a-a-part and then her skin will be bare.
Unread 11-17-2014   #1071
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma666 View Post
.......threads will tear. Seams will come a-a-part and then her skin will be bare.
Karma666,

You mean in a manner so masterfully and literally depicted as by the following writers, in Alice in Wonderland-esque stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Knight
Excerpt from Growing Escape:

... Her thighs grew too, and as they did, they rubbed up against the sides of her jeans, as denim there also began to conform to their new master. Andrea blushed and reached down with one hand as the jeans and panties beneath them tightened against her crotch.

Blushing she touched over the denim, feeling the shaky zipper beneath as she continued to grow. It hurt, but it also felt incredible. Turning she looked back, longer hair waving in the air as she did, and saw her ass begin to swell as well, filling the seat of her jeans, turning her ass form flat to fabulous, and though it was giving her a wedgie, it felt damn good too.

Andrea felt a bit of a breeze and looked down to find her blue and white striped shirt had raised enough to bare a bit of midriff. Her belly had lost any bumps that were unflattering her there and instead gained a cute toned look. “Shrriiip,” The first domino had just fallen as the shoulder seams of Andrea’s cute new T shirt were failing already, her soft pink skin rising up as it tore its way out of that shirt ,the shoulder seam almost unzipping as it opened up to make room for her swelling shoulder’s. As they ripped out of the top, they stretched out her bra’s shoulder strap bringing them along for the ride.

Below her size 8 feet were more like an 11 and growing, the laces taught as they were being stretched so thin, were still feeling the push, and as the tongue of the trainers rose, the laces began to snap. “POP!” “POP!” “Snap!” They were going, up on foot from the toes and down the other from her ankles down to those toes, just snapping and breaking as they popped apart. Then with a violent tearing the fronts burst open, her cute not so little feet bursting out of the trainers, white cotton clad toes freeing themselves as they wiggled free. The backs soon followed as her heels popped out, and after bursting out of the confines of her trainers, they began to burst the cotton of her socks, the heels of her feet breaking out of their leather and cotton prisons.

Further up her legs her calves had those once baggy jeans looking like a pair of capris, and split cuff ones as they began to rip out of her denim, the side seams rending as they tore that sexy tear drop shape out of their confines. Her thighs continued to bulge, tone, enlarge, and soon the denim was ripping open, tiny sloppy shredded holes popping out and opening up here and there.

The zipper on her jeans was throbbing, the pressure behind it building up from the sensuous growth going on behind. The button that held the jeans closed was shaking, pulsing from the pressure until it could take no more and simply shot off “PLINK!” into the air. With that restraint gone the zipper tore on down the rails, splitting open to revel the cream colored panties beneath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Standard
Excerpt from Magic Candy:

... "Mike? Mike, something's happening," she said. "I-my clothes feel so tight all of a sudden. What's going on? I-I feel funny. What's happening to me?" Before Michael could form a coherent reply a small, ripping noise suddenly came from Anne's dress. Her hands instinctively grabbed at the seam at her waist. Another popping noise heralded the failure of another seam, then another. Michael's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his head. Anne was definitely bigger now than she was a few moments before. As he watched he saw her head slowly, steadily rising up into the air before his eyes. He looked down. The hem of her skirt had been down to her shins. Now he could see her knees pressing into the stretched, sheer fabric of her white stockings. A small, panicked sound escaped her, drawing his attention. Anne looked mystified and afraid, and she now stood eye-to-eye with him. "Anne? Anne, I think, I think you're growing. Getting bigger," he blurted out. Anne tugged at the collar of her blouse again. This time the top button snapped off, rolling down her front to fall on the sidewalk. Michael felt his mouth drop open as he saw the gaps between her buttons steadily widening. "Mike? Mike, what's happening to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Excerpt from Melissa In Wonderand:

... ''Ah ... ah ... I feel so ... so warm.'' The straight locks of her brunette hair slid down her back as she tilted her head, her smooth chin pointing outward. She ran the fingers of one hand across her neck and shoulders as the straps of her favorite sandals began to playfully squeeze her feet. Her toes suddenly kissed the cool floor as they spread over the front of the bases; the band of leather around them began to creak, stretching outward as it visibly grew thinner. The lower hem of her slacks were sliding up her calves, exposing her slender ankles and the top straps of her footwear. The small buckles that held them together were straining under the growing stress as her pants continued to creep up her lengthening legs. ''Mmm ... mmm ... OH!!!'' Melissa's other hand strayed down her front, over her rising breasts and into the black waistband of her khakis. Her moaning suddenly rose in intensity as she felt the ring around her growing toe snap apart. She concentrated on the sensation of her foot splitting the two separate pieces further apart and the pressure that was building on her wrist as her pants kept getting tighter. The tips of her fingers were quickly becoming moist, the lace of her underwear dripping with her excitement as she continued to pleasure herself through them, prolonging the building ecstasy. Her breaths were becoming fast and shallow. Each one brought an increasing weight upon her chest. Her small breasts were becoming fuller, rounder by the moment. Her shirt was billowing outward and the enticing hint of cleavage could be seen through the flaps of the top, unclasped button. There was a snap and her bra was pushed uselessly forward. The outline of it could be scarcely seen as her shirt began to press down over her expanding form.

Sorry... kinda got carried away. ^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2014   #1072
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
FYI, my beady eyes comment was not a dissenting expression of opinion. I am in full agreement with both Qzar9999's and LK's thorough criticisms of the clip in question. Just wasn't expecting so much non-clothes rippage.

^_^

Someday the likes of the process scene from Attack of the 50ft Woman ('93) will be achieved to the thorough nature that the true growth process fans have been longing for. Then we might finally have the Alice in Wonderland experience rightfully deserved.

Some...dayyyyy over the ripped clothes.......
That would be such a beautiful sight to witness I don't think it will ever happen, it will just be a while. We have the folks out there to work on them, just not the right mind set (AOT 50ft cheerleader...) Yes I know me brining him up is getting real old, but it's a perfect example of how it was nice too hear, but when done, was a total let down. Now the latest Alice was pretty damn close, though the giant bush killed it for me and I was hoping for a inside of a house growth scene instead. Oh well, close but still a miss. Only time will tell.

Also I laughed at the, "Some...dayyyyy over the ripped clothes......." That was a nice one, a really nice one
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2014   #1073
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Technically the latest Alice movie wasn't an AiW movie if you've seen the Nostalgia Critic review of it Should be called Tim Burton's Grown Up Alice Returns to Underland!

Probably already been posted but 18:00 minutes in he talks about the pitfalls of growing cake in a fictional universe and why it doesn't work for balancing the WAR storyline out! Also 18:36 has the growth scene.

As for a proper in-house growth scene I'm leaning, now, more towards Once Upon a Time as a one-episode plot that will later come back for the finale but as most of the cast has been reduced to just the regulars I doubt I will ever see a giant Ruby! Not sure if there were any growth/shrinking scenes in the Sorcerer's Apprentice as the current OUAT storyline seems to be taking that direction.
Soviet Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2014   #1074
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Jupinejiejie's Alice in Wonderland

The CGI leaves much to be desired, but there is size-changing.
Unread 11-26-2014   #1075
mister x
One pill makes you larger

Very simplistic, but works

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Eat-Me-135010327
Unread 12-01-2014   #1076
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

http://vimeo.com/112297725
This one is a slightly more obscure reference to the shrinking/growing part of AiW as it is a dance play thing. I think the guy dressed in black is supposed to represent the door or wonderland but not sure. Anyway it has an implied growth scene where Alice grows so big she breaks out of the building!

Has a decent ode to Disney's AiW Rabbit's House scene starting from 3:55 to 5:00.
Unread 12-01-2014   #1077
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Hybrid View Post
As for a proper in-house growth scene I'm leaning, now, more towards Once Upon a Time as a one-episode plot that will later come back for the finale but as most of the cast has been reduced to just the regulars I doubt I will ever see a giant Ruby! Not sure if there were any growth/shrinking scenes in the Sorcerer's Apprentice as the current OUAT storyline seems to be taking that direction.
Believe me I've been keeping an eye on it - it's all about Frozen with some bits of SA. They seem to be leaning a bit towards revisiting Wonderland with Will Scarlet popping in now and again but the timeline for all that is odd and current news says we might not see it for a while.

In any case, if you didn't know yet the Alice spinoff had 2 shrinks (pilot and tiny Alice stealing from the Caterpillar) and a scene with her inside the Rabbit's tiny house.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2014   #1078
mister x
One pill makes you larger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Hybrid View Post
[URL="http://vimeo.com/112297725"]

Has a decent ode to Disney's AiW Rabbit's House scene starting from 3:55 to 5:00.
Not bad for practical effects
Unread 12-05-2014   #1079
jwoods
Process Fan

can anyone rip the growth part of the last vid and post it?
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2015   #1080
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Been a bit of slow start to the year with nothing new on the AiW front in terms of growth scenes but have noticed some of these fandubs of Disney's AiW if that counts and interestingly a lot of them are either the Doorknob or White Rabbit's House scene.