free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 17 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-26-2014   #193
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
This statement makes absolutely no sense. Without buying it I couldn't possibly have even known those flaws existed in the first place. And I fail to see how the producer's lack of ability to handle criticism should factor into the purchasing decision either.

I think what you actually meant to say was "If you don't like it, don't tell us about how you don't like it" because I can't exactly unbuy it after not liking what I saw, then purge it from my mind after seeing the producer dismiss any discussion of it's flaws.
Hey grumpy guss! Merry Christmas to you, too!

As for my statement, I accidentally hit quote instead of reply (this is what I get for posting with sleep deprivation, but apparently to you it may as well be a crime!). Anyway, I wasn't talking to you. I will re-edit my previous post just for you, grumpy guss!

Have a nice day!
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014   #194
Josh86
Banned

hahahahahahah, bananas! )))
Josh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014   #195
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
Hey grumpy guss! Merry Christmas to you, too!

As for my statement, I accidentally hit quote instead of reply (this is what I get for posting with sleep deprivation, but apparently to you it may as well be a crime!). Anyway, I wasn't talking to you. I will re-edit my previous post just for you, grumpy guss!

Have a nice day!
All you had to do was explain the mistake, you didn't need to try to make me into the bad guy here just because your brain was running on empty that day.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014   #196
slayer1
Process Master

how about you both take it offline and stop de-railing this thread, keep coming looking for a new needle and see this garbage...
Unread 12-26-2014   #197
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
All you had to do was explain the mistake, you didn't need to try to make me into the bad guy here just because your brain was running on empty that day.
I'm not saying you're the bad guy. Just a grumpy guss! (Not to mention, all you had to do was be nice about asking for my explanation as to making me sound like a bad guy as well. I know you don't like me but you make it too obvious).

Anyway, back on topic and such: has anyone ever heard of a hentai called "Legend of the Wolf Woman?" I stumbled across it again today. Kind of interesting, has some process. I'll post more info if this is new material for some. It has no relation to La Lupa Mannara/Wolf Woman.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014   #198
baxter1327
Process Fan

Quote:

Anyway, back on topic and such: has anyone ever heard of a hentai called "Legend of the Wolf Woman?" I stumbled across it again today. Kind of interesting, has some process. I'll post more info if this is new material for some. It has no relation to La Lupa Mannara/Wolf Woman.
I do vaguely remember looking into that a couple years ago. I remember it being a lot of search effort for very little payoff. Not that there probably wasn't more to be found... and maybe now (a couple years later), it's more readily available. I'll leave it up to you to share it.

In the meantime, and to help keep this thread on track, I give you this:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f7a...e-of-the-month

As is the way with this thread, there isn't much in the way of process, but I dig the build up and twitchy frustration of the actress.

Coincidentally, if you're bored and curious, a vid popped up on vimeo today with the exact same title, and general theme (the "that time of month" thing) but it has zero process and pretty much no lead-up, and eyeliner penciled in hair, so it fails to make a post in my book. Still, honorable mention for she-wolf/menstruation innuendo.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #199
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I'm not saying you're the bad guy. Just a grumpy guss! (Not to mention, all you had to do was be nice about asking for my explanation as to making me sound like a bad guy as well. I know you don't like me but you make it too obvious).

I have it, but there is not so much to see, better than nothing anyway
Unread 12-27-2014   #200
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I don't recall this one having much, if any process. Maybe I've forgotten about it over the years. I'll have to dig it up again.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #201
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Yeah, we've talked about that hentai movie long time ago. Bad movie and very little TF content. A good demonstration that sex+werewolves is not always a winner.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #202
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I remember that movie as well, there's not much TF. It had potential though.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2015   #203
Matador
Frequent Poster

There is a 3 pic werewolf sequence by Zdemian in Transformation Madness 2 up at the Process Store. There is also a short prose description in the accompanying story. Some other animal TF's in there too, for those of you with cross-interests.
I apologize, if I have already posted here.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2015   #204
midnight_writer
Process Fan

Give this a shot:

http://youtu.be/AG4OIFLl394
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote