free hit counters
The Magic School Bus: Halloween Special - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-28-2013   #13
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: The Magic School Bus: Halloween Special

Chapter 8
---------

When the last bit of clothing fell away, Dorothy Ann stood proudly with her arms at her side, fists clenched. She'd always meant to get protective tattoos done but had never found the time to do it. Always next month and then next month again. Now, there were no more months. She stood with her feet shoulder-width apart, left foot slightly forward. She was lithe and short but many a man and woman and otherwordly beast underestimated how tough she was. She had a wiry strength and seemingly endless energy. Her breasts stood as small and proud as she did, nipples slightly pointed up. Her short hair was braided in a tight pattern around her head. Her pubic hair was a simple strip above her clit.

Yes. Yesssssss. I smell your hatred. I smell the burning putrid stench of your disgust. Come to me, child. Come to me, pet. Come to me.

Dorothy Ann fought every single step she took but all she did was slow her progress. The creature simply waited, constantly waving its tentacle arms in the air as she approached.

It matters not to me if you fight it, child. I like the struggle. I feed from it.

She wanted to curse at it, to fight it until she couldn't fight any more. She wanted to kick and scream and... Oh. Oh, yes. That spell. Quietly, Dorothy Ann muttered under her breath, preparing the way for the magic.

Oh, no. Don't worry about that, pet. There's no need for it. Don't overwork yourself. I release you. I won't entrap you again. Run, run little one. You're free.

And she was. She was completely free. Dorothy Ann scrambled for her weapons but a single tentacle shot out, wrapping itself around her midsection. "No! You said I was free!"

And you are. Free to run. As I'm free to stop you. I'm no fool - even a simpleton such as yourself could pose a threat to me with half a chance. Could have... but not any more. The tentacle around her waist tightened, squeezing the air out of her lungs with a loud 'oomph'. Dorothy Ann grabbed hold of it, twisting to get to the trunk of it. She bit down, hard. The taste of its flesh nearly made her let go but she held on, biting hard enough to tear a chunk out of it. Green ichor oozed from the wound.

Oh dear. Is this the part where I scream in agony and drop you? Please. I barely felt that. However, if you liked the taste, I would be happy to give you another? No? That's fine as well, pet. Two more tentacles grabbed each of her legs, spreading her apart slightly. Their dry skin felt like old leather as they coiled around her struggling legs. The three tentacles pulled her towards the main body of the creature. Dorothy Ann glared down at it, slightly frustrated that there was nothing really to glare at. It was simply a large massive pink thing with hundreds of wrist-thick tentacles. Another of its tentacles rose up before her. With a light touch, it gently reached out to her chest, tracing a sinuous line around her small, perky breast and down her stomach. She grit her teeth as it toyed lightly with her clit.

"You think this is is the first time I've been raped, monster? Think again. You won't-" She gasped and then bit her bottom lip as it entered her. She was dry but it was putting out some kind of liquid to make it easier. It moved in her, slowly back and forth.

As I was saying earlier, little one. Dorothy Ann watched in slight alarm as rows of bumps popped out from the tentacle inside of her, spiraling up and up until it was covered in hard little growths. One pressed directly on her g-spot, causing her to moan as it slowly rubbed back and forth. Another bump pressed against the hood of her clit and sometimes directly against her clit. A thick clear slime coated the entire tentacle. She moaned again, fighting the urge to wriggle her hips against the thickness inside of her. It'd been years since she'd had sex. At least seven years if she could remember. And three years since she'd even masturbated.

The voice resumed speaking. As I was saying, studying the glyphs and runes and languages like you've done isn't a one way street. What was the old human saying? Something about staring off of cliffs and monsters jumping up to eat you? Some nonsense.

The tentacle was rubbing slightly faster now, pulling out farther and then back into her. She closed her eyes to concentrate. Each damn bump rubbed against her clit and then inside against her g-spot and then back out the way they came until she wanted to scream for more. It was no longer just the creature that was wet - her own pussy was soaked from the way it completely- The orgasm stormed through her body and she yelled in surprise. So long. So long since she'd cum. She'd almost forgotten the feeling of it. The way it - No! No! This is not right! This is ooooooh gooood why? Why does it it it- Another orgasm, stronger this time. She was rubbing back against it now. She hadn't noticed it was happening but the bumps kept turning slightly away from that one spot inside of her and they just needed a little help to- NO! She screamed at herself. "NO! I won't let you have the the the..."

The... what? The what, little slut? Little whore? You're starting to like it, aren't you? You're starting to want more of it, aren't you? You can admit it. Nobody is here to hear you. Nobody is here to see your little sin. You're being forced into it, aren't you? It's not your fault. I'm raping you and you can't help that your body is enjoying it.

The tentacle slowed, barely moving. "Yes." She whispered, her eyes closed. "Yessss. It's not my fault. I can't stop the orgasms. I can't stop getting wet. I can't stop wan-" No. No no no no! Dorothy Ann reached down, grabbing the slick tentacle rubbing against her. She tugged at it, her hand slipping along its length. Again and again she tried to get it out of her until two more tentacles grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms out to her sides, away from her. She screamed in frustration. "Fuck you! Fuck you! I'll kill you! I'll-" The tentacle holding her right hand brought it to her mouth but Dorothy Ann jerked away at the last moment. Again and again she turned her head as it tried to force the hand into her mouth. Finally, it wrapped another tentacle around her neck and lower jaw, holding her in place. She grit her teeth against what was coming.

The creature didn't try to force the hand into her mouth - it simply placed it against her face. She couldn't not breathe in the scent of it. Her eyes unfocused briefly. The smell of her wet pussy combined with whatever the creature was producing was intoxicating. She breathed in deeply before she could stop herself. It was... rich, spicy, cloying, heady. The world spun around her. Her hips started moving again as she made little deep in her throat. Little happy, girlish moaning sounds every time it entered her. She opened her mouth, not noticing the tentacle had released her hand. She licked her finger in a long, slow stroke. Relishing the way it tasted - even stronger than the smell alone. Her other hand was released and she immediately placed two of her fingers against her clit, rubbing it through the hood, feeling the bumps as they entered her. She was trying to flex her ass and take the tentacle as deep as she could.

Her head rolled back and over in a slight circle. She had two of her fingers in her mouth now and her nostrils flared as she sucked on them. Three fingers. Four. She cleaned herself off and needed more. Wanted more. She grabbed the tentacle below herself, pulling it as hard as possible into herself this time. The tentacle that had held her hand snaked up and against her mouth to rub against her lips. She pulled her hand away from her clit to hold it and then Dorothy Ann guided the tentacle into her mouth, moaning as it secreted more liquid.

A small tentacle reached behind her, pushing between her ass cheeks. She tried to tell it yes, tried to beg for it but she didn't want to stop sucking on the tentacle filling her mouth. The smaller tentacle coated itself in the clear liquid and then pushed. She felt pain, sharp and bright in her ass but it was quickly consumed by the pleasures she was feeling. Suddenly, the creature pulled the tentacle out of her mouth and the other away from her ass.

Do you want it, little one? It asked her.

Dorothy Ann bit her lip, nodding her head once. She whimpered as she tried to ride the tentacle buried in her wet cunt. The creature mimicked her movement, not allowing her to take her pleasure.

Tell me, then. Tell me what you want, little whore.

"P... please. Please fuck my ass. Please let me suck on you again. Please. Oh god, please. I'll do anything. Anything you want. Please. Please. Please please-" Her mouth stretched to take the tentacle again and she almost cried for joy. When the other tentacle played against her ass, she tried to wriggle it in position to enter her. It hurt again as it spread her asshole. She'd never had anal - of all the times she'd been raped, the men had somehow never tried to fuck her ass and she never wanted it otherwise. Now she tried to push herself down on it, wanting to have it as deep in her ass as the one filling her pussy. But, it was almost too much. Even in her heightened state of bliss, it was almost too much to handle. Too much pain. And, still... Still she pressed herself down, moaning and gasping from it. Soon, the pleasure from the tentacle in her ass overrode the pain. She felt the bumps on the one in her pussy rubbing against the one in her ass and it was the most perfect thing she'd ever felt. She gripped the tentacle in her mouth, gladly wrapping her tongue around it, bobbing her head up and down the length of it.

She was lost.

It spoke to her again but she couldn't hear it. Didn't want to hear it. You creatures were designed for pleasures. Pleasures of the flesh. Eating, fucking, killing, debauchery. There's no end to it. Mostly. But you... you have a design flaw. You invited us in. You dipped your hand into the darkness and expected to come away clean. Now, take your reward.

The tentacles lowered her to the ground and then dropped her. She reached for them as they pulled away. "No. Noooo. Why did you stop? Why?" Her legs were slick from her cum and the creature's juice. Sharp spasms cut into her stomach from how deep the monster was in her. Her pussy was a dull, painful ache and she wanted more. Like an addict needing her fix she crawled to the thing, begging it to take her again. Begging it to fuck her stretched asshole. To fill her with its seed.

But, little one... Little slut... I already have.

The pain rode her body, straight from her drooling cunt to the center of her brain. Dorothy Ann threw her head back and shrieked. Voices and thoughts crashed into her. Demonic whispering and crying and shouts for help. She dug into the cold, wet soil on the edge of the gravel driveway, digging her nails into the deep earth. Bones grew in her back, below her shoulder blades, attaching themselves to her back muscles and spine and then growing more muscles to anchor themselves deep into her being. The pain was almost more than she could take. Her skin split on either side of her back and tiny little talons worked their way out of the skin.

The talons from her back grew, falling limply to her back and then sliding off of her to the ground. Bone and muscle followed the talons. Black, leathery skin unrolled from the long, thin bones growing behind the talons. Unrolled and then attached to new growth to become her fledgling wings. Further and further it all expanded until the process stopped, each wing laying in clumps of blood and skin ten feet to either side of her. She could feel the new bones and muscles in her back. She could feel the air on the new leathery skin as they dried slowing in the cold. "P... please. No. Please. Not this." She begged weakly. She raised her head to look at the creature in front of her. To beg more. Instead, she watched as her blond hair thickened and untied itself from its coils, growing longer and longer until it lay on the ground around her. "Noooooooo." She moaned quietly. A headache was building behind her eyes. She pressed her palms to her face against it.

The skin on her head tore like wet parchment. Dorothy Ann screamed again. Between golden strands of hair (tinged red with blood), small nubs grew up through the slits in her scalp. She felt the weight of them on her head as blood dripped down before her eyes. She felt them extend, pushing further and further out until it took effort to hold her head up. She couldn't see them but she felt them weighing her down. She tried to reach for the horn on her left side but stopped. Her nails were black. Her nails that she kept meticulously short were pure black. And growing. Growing out to sharp little points. She pushed herself up with effort and swayed under the weight of her new horns. The world spun before her eyes and she fell onto her side, whimpering.

Dorothy Ann's pale lips darkened into a deep black. Her chest burned. She heard small popping sounds and felt the way her skin stretched as her ribcage expanded. Her muscles tore and rebuilt themselves over and over. Her arms twitched and she watched her lithe muscles grow in mass. Her horns dug into the ground beside her as she writhed from the pain in her back. She opened her mouth to scream and her tongue shredded itself on her elongating canine teeth. She tasted her own blood and the pain in her back subsided. The coppery taste was nearly orgasmic - reminiscent of the creature's clear liquid. Her pelvis broke and then clicked back into place before she could think about biting her own tongue off to drink the blood.

A hairless tail erupted from the base of her spine, growing longer and longer until it reached her feet. The tip of it expanded into a wedge shape and, like the wings, she could feel it against the ground and against her legs. A new part of her. As she thought of it, the tail wrapped itself around her left leg. Dorothy Ann tried again to push herself up. And, again, stopped. Her chest was growing larger. She watched as her breasts stretched and grew under her. She felt fat issues filling and growing inside of her chest. She felt the way it filled the skin and she almost thew up. Her nipples rode the expansion until they nearly touched the ground below her. Like the horns, her breasts pulled at her oddly. She flipped herself over, wincing in pain when the base of her tail slammed against the ground. The tail snaked out, slapping the ground in protest.

Her legs. Her legs had grown while she was distracted. They were thick now, as were her hips. She wasn't a slim little girl any more - she was as curvy as a pinup model but with muscle and slight padding to cover it. As she watched, fine golden hairs grew from those thick legs. Grew and grew until she was covered in inches of long hair. Fur now. The fur grew up her thigh and stopped short of her crotch, sheathing her leg in thick, curly growth. Although larger, her stomach was still flat and taut with lean muscle. Her pubic hair thickened into a tuft of fur above sopping wet pussy lips. The hair soaked in her cum. A nerved flared in her foot and then died. She looked past the fur covering her legs to watch her toes melding together. One by one, the toes stuck together until both of her dainty little feet were just a mass of flesh. The soles of her feet dried out, turning white and rough. The flesh on the balls of her feet darkened and solidified. Bone connected to the new grown through her skin and then spread out, slowly taking the shape of a hoof. The rest of her foot elongated, pulling up and back until her lower leg looked like a horse's leg. Or a goat's leg. Thick tufts of fur grew along the back of her leg, several inches longer than the hair on her calves and thighs.

Fetlock. Her brain whispered to her. My own Fetlock. God help me.

The other voice intruded. Not God, no. Not God. You're done, pet. Stand for me. Let me see you.

Dorothy Anny considered herself. She'd grown several inches, possibly more because of her new feet. Her skin turned red before her eyes - from pale to light pink to dark pink to deep red. Her wings, dry now, spread out around her and she saw the inside of the wings were the same red as her body. She could work the talons as if they were her own fingers. She stood. Slowly. On shaky, newborn legs. The world looked small to her now. She felt powerful. Strong. Her biceps strained as she flexed her arms. Her right leg stomped of its own accord and she tossed her thick, newly long hair. Her ears... she reached up to the feel their new length - long and pointed now. She smiled, feeling the fangs grinding against her other teeth. Her tailed flicked behind her.

Beautiful. A better creation than your Ms. Frizzle. Come to me, pet. Embrace your creator.

Dorothy Ann walked to the creature. "You were right, you know." Her voice was husky now. Deeper but still female. "My studies opened me to your call. They opened me to your influence. To the changes you had for me. But, I embrace those changes. I'm farther along than you think. You have no control over me."

What? What did you say, you little fucking whore? What did you - aahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dorothy Ann's black claws tore into the soft pink flesh of the creature in front of her. Without pause she used her new claws and teeth and strength to rip the demon apart. She laughed as she killed it, reveling in the use of her own flesh, her own hands to destroy this thing. She felt herself grow wet from the violence. From the smell of its blood. Dorothy Ann wasn't sure when she finally killed it but, by the time she was finished, the parking lot was littered with its flesh. She closed her eyes, sniffing the air like an animal. Nothing. She could smell nothing of it besides its dead flesh. The essence of it was gone. She'd been able to sniff out demons when she was ... still human but not like this. She could smell the entire world around her.

She looked at the house nearby. Oh. Oh, yes. This is different. Let's see... Basement and first floor. My, my. What hath Ms. Frizzle wroth?

Dorothy Ann stomped through the gravel, breaking the small rocks with her hooves. She heard crashing and grunting before she even reached the fountain. Fun times ahead, she thought with a smile.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013   #14
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Chapter 9
---------

Tim walked ahead of Phoebe down the stairs to the third floor. He'd heard more muffled sounds as they were walking down the stairs but it was silent now. They both performed a quick check of the third floor before returning to the staircase.

Phoebe paused at the top of the staircase. "Tim, I'm scared. What if something's wrong?"

Tim wanted nothing more than to comfort Phoebe with confidence. But, he couldn't. He was terrified and couldn't say why. Ms. Frizzle's death and transformation unsettled him but something else was wrong - something at the edge of his senses was tugging at him strongly. In a bad way. "We'll be okay, Phoebe. Dorothy Ann is here and so is everyone else. We'll be fine. Come on."

At the bottom of the second floor, Tim immediately knew something was terribly wrong. The door frame on the right in the middle of the hallway was shattered. Chunks of wood littered the area around the door and there was a strange smell. Phoebe and Tim shared a look and then slowly crept forward. Phoebe grabbed Tim's arm, hissing at him in a whisper. "Tim! We shouldn't! Something's wrong! Please Tim!"

Tim tugged away, whispering back. "There's nowhere else to go, Phoebe! We can't leave without going down the hallway!" Tim slowly approached the door, grabbed the shattered frame and then peeked in. And then immediately flattened himself to the wall, grabbing Phoebe hard as he did. He turned to her, eyes wide. Wild eyes. "Run!" He whispered harshly. They ran.

Arnold and Wanda looked up from their lazy pile in the middle of the room as Phoebe and Tim dashed passed. Arnold stood to his full height, stretching and yawning. The tufts of fur at the top of his ears brushed the high ceiling as he rolled his head on his thick, muscled shoulders. Wanda pulled at him, growling without threat to try to make him come back to her but Arnold swatted her away and walked off. Wanda huffed, standing at her own impressive height to follow her mate.

They both stopped at the top of landing to look upon the sight below them. Three small things, two smelling of repressed terror and one smelling of nothing at all stood at the bottom of the stairs. The void was an abomination that immediately set both Arnold and Wanda growling. It was talking to the other two small things. Faint memories tried to surface but were quickly lost in the more base emotions of the werewolves. Still, something survived and Arnold watched the male small thing and female small thing. They weren't wolves but they needed help and he felt like he should help them.

And then, the void opened his arms, conjuring a darkness even the wolves couldn't see through. Janet fell through the darkness to land at Ralphie's feet. Arnold's growl ratcheted. She smelled like the void. A part like him and a small part like... Arnold. Family. Pack. I failed. The part of him that was still vaguely human was crying. I failed. I failed. Arnold howled in sorrow, soon joined by Wanda. Her mate felt pain and she felt it through him. The void glanced up at the pair of two-legged wolves and then took a step toward the female small things.

Arnold leapt, clearing the railing of the landing in one bound, crashing to the ground and then tumbling through empty air. The void was gone. The male and female slowly blinked, shaking their heads and speaking words. Arnold was growling, sniffing the air as his mate thumped beside him, one paw breaking through the floor. He couldn't smell the void. His ears twitched back and forth, trying to hear everything at once but all he head was the thing in the basement shouting at them and the drugged sounds of the male and female.

THERE! Arnold leapt at the staircase, hands and feet propelling him faster than any living thing should move. Again, the void was gone before he could touch it. He growled in frustration, scanning again. His mate had her leg free and was prowling around, sniffing and listening. He watched again as the void appeared in front of the female. His primitive brain caught the connection - the void was going to make his own pack. A group of non-things. No. No, not with his near-pack. He pushed again, launching himself from the wall with a crash. The void looked up in exasperation and vanished yet again. How, his brain wondered. How can I save my non-pack? How? Arnold looked at Wanda - his mate. Watched as she strode around the room, thick black tail swishing behind her. Arnold growled deep in his chest and reached a conclusion. He grabbed the female, clawing down her front. She screamed, suddenly pulled from her trance.

Arnold growled, licking the female's face to calm her. His blood was up and he felt his cock pulling away from his sheath. The fight and the smell of his mate and this new female excited him. His red knotted dick throbbing with excitement. Blood ran down light scratches on the female's body. Arnold licked the blood away, showing the female he was sorry for the pain. Her scream rose higher and his ears flattened from it. Stupid loud little-

The void was next to him without warning. Sharpened claws streaked down Arnold's back and he roared in pain. I HURT! He turned to slash at the thing but his mate slammed into the void and the two slammed into the wall behind him. He watched for a moment, feeling the pain fade on his back. The void was hissing at his mate. Wanda tried to tear the void's throat out but it held her throat, straining with the effort to keep her away. It seemed to be having problems vanishing. It would fade for a moment before becoming solid again. A small whimper brought his attention back to the female.

Her eyes were golden. Her bare shoulders were lined in thick brown fur and her nose was completely black. Thick claws tipped each finger and he watched her hands expanding as she tore at her slacks. Fur erupted around growing breast, covering extra sets of nipples as they formed on her hardening stomach. He could smell her scent now - this new she-wolf. She grunted, her face growing into a muzzle as her tongue lolled out between a set of sharpened teeth. The front of her pants were completely ripped, exposing her pussy to him. Arnold got to his hands and feet, ignoring the growling and roaring of his mate as she struggled with the void. Arnold's long tongue reached out, settling between the she-wolf's thighs, rasping against her wetness. She shuddered, moaning as her paws ran through the thick fur on his head. He butted back against the padding growing on the palms of her hands, enjoying the way it scratched his fur.

Phoebe tried to turn over to her hands and knees but the large wolf held her in place, growling lightly as it licked her cunt. She moaned again as her legs tripled in size. Fur ran down her ass and along the tail growing in at the base of her spine. Arnold, her still human brain thought. It's Arnold isn't it. Oh my god. What am I becoming? What? What... yes. Oh god, more. She stood on still human legs as Arnold stood with her. She wrapped herself around him, feeling his dick against her furry ass. His rough, huge hands gripped her thighs as brown fur spread down her legs to her calf muscles. Her arms were slightly awkward but she reached behind herself to grab Arnold's massive dick, guiding it into her. She pulled herself down onto him, sighing and moaning and whimpering at the same time. All four sets of her nipples ached to be sucked. Arnold wasted no time in pounding up and into his new mate and the pain distracted Phoebe from the way her feet felt. She only knew the brief glimmer of pain that was dwarf by the feeling of... of... of her mate inside of her. The world felt right. She wanted to cry as the wolf consumed her. Pack. I have a pack. I am his.

Arnold didn't stop when his new she-wolf's body shook from her own pleasure. He didn't stop when he heard the howl of pain from his other mate. He trusted her. She was strong. He made her strong. An overpowering urge to fill his new mate with his cum forced him to slam into her over and over until he couldn't hold himself back. He felt his hot seed spilling out of her and all over their fur as he came and, still, he slammed into her. When finally he had enough, he pushed her away. And then harder until his knot popped out of her. Phoebe yelped from the pain and then shook from the sudden orgasm, crashing to the ground with her legs kicking over and over again.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" A voice called from the edge of the kitchen. Three sets of eyes turned to look. Carlos stood with Keesha near the kitchen's entryway. Putrid green light littered Carlos' eyesight as he surveyed the damage. Beside him, Keesha stood sentry. Silent sentry. Her body was nearly full metal. Segmented plates covered nearly her entire body - only her right thigh, left arm, right eye and both nipples were still obviously human. A large round hole and two smaller holes replaced her mouth and nose. The area where her ears used to be was completely smooth. She looked neither left or right as Carlos stepped in front of her. "Look what you've done to the house! A man is trying to work in here! What-"

"Not entirely a man any more, Carlos." Now five pairs of eyes turned to the front door.

There stood Dorothy Ann. Shorter and smaller than Arnold, she still radiated power. "None of us are very human any more. Well, except for one." The red skinned demon turned her attention towards the young black man still reeling from his encounter with Ralphie. She crooned to him, voice low and powerful. "Wake up, Tim. Time to wake up."

Tim screamed. Long and loud. Phoebe growled at him, black lips pulled back over a row of deadly teeth.

"Be gentle, Phoebe. Look at the poor man. All alone in this house. Ralphie, stop wasting your energy. The wolves are everything you aren't - alive. Very, very much alive and connected to the earth. You aren't going anywhere while Wanda has you." Wanda's ears twitched at the mention of her name but she showed no recognition otherwise. "And poor, poor Janet. You have a cold, lonely existence to look forward to. I would end you now but I need to do some thinking. On a lot of things. On right and wrong and what either of those mean. You've broken Keesha, haven't you, Carlos? Your precious little toy is gone away. Gone home now."

Carlos sneered at Dorothy Ann. "No, I've made her better and she's still here. Tell her. Tell her, Keesha." His hand slid along her one smooth thigh and around to her front.

A circle of multi-colored lights radiated from Keesha's new mouth. Her voice was neutral, devoid of any emotion. "I love him. I will serve him always."

Dorothy Ann sighed. Her wings unfolded from her back, blotting out the windows behind her and creating a gentle breeze. "I'm leaving here tonight. I don't care what any of you do. I may not ever care. Or, I may decide I was right when I was a human. But it will take time. In the meantime, live well." She glanced at Ralphie, still pinned beneath Wanda. "Or, just survive." She turned back to Tim. "But, I'm taking this one with me. I'm almost tempted to leave him to the wolves but, no. He's mine. Come, Tim." Tim stood immediately and walked to stand by Dorothy Ann's side. She hugged him close, kissing the top of his head now that she stood above him. "I'll miss some of you. Good bye."

Dorothy Ann turned, her bare ass and hips swaying as her wings folded against her back. Tim followed meekly behind her, his thoughts a million miles away. Somewhere safe.

Carlos giggled. "'Leave him to the wolves!' Oh, Dorothy Annnnnnn." He shook himself. "I'm staying here. It's a good workplace. Everyone else can leave. Now. Keesha?" Carlos turned and walked back into the kitchen.

Arnold looked at Phoebe and then Wanda. Both of the she-wolves watched him. He made a nearly human shrug and lowered himself to hands and feet, dashing off towards the woods. Phoebe struggled up feebly but finally managed to run after him. Wanda watched them both leave and then growled at Ralphie as he hissed at her. With a final slash of her claws at his face, she threw him towards the second floor landing and ran, tail flying wildly behind her.

Ralphie watched, standing lightly on the railing of the second floor. He leapt and floated slowly to the ground. "I like this place, too. Perhaps I'll keep it." He walked towards the kitchen, wondering what Carlos' tainted blood tasted like.

Keesha's right arm shot out, gripping Ralphie's throat. Lights flared around her mouth. "You will leave. Master says everyone should leave so you will leave."

Ralphie hissed at her, baring his fangs. He pulled and scratched at the small hand holding his throat. Finally, he gripped the hand holding him and pried. Almost. Almost he opened Keesha's hand. He heard the creaking of metal and faint cracking of bone. Blood leaked out of the joints between the metal fingers and he stared at it. Still, she did not move. He still felt ravenous - weak with hunger. He screamed at Keesha, kicking and tugging and pulling. She swayed with the movement but her grip never lessened.

"I will release you if you go," she told him. The red mote in her eye danced in its cage.

"Yes. Yes, puppet! I will go." Ralphie spat at her. Keesha opened her hand and Ralphie vanished, reappearing next to Janet. He bent over her, summoning his darkness to cover her. They both vanished again.

Keesha turned a slow circle, her eye searching for anything remaining in the house. Seeing nothing, she followed her master to the basement, eager to be finished.

In the distances, a trio of wolves howled their joyful greeting to the moon.
Unread 03-28-2013   #15
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Done! Rushed but done at 9 chapters. Just basically wanted it done and out there so I can work on Layers, TLWR and other things. So, not super edited, lots of repetition, so forth and so on but, done
Unread 03-29-2013   #16
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

I could see this being a super fucked up Robot Chicken Episode.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013   #17
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

.... in a good way?
Unread 03-29-2013   #18
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

It is well written and interesting but at the same time it literately rapes one of my favorite childhood tv shows. The transformation scenes are detailed nicely which the tf enthusiast in me loves but the story connecting the tfs together is a bit lacking which the avid reader in me detests. Also the horror theme feels a bit out of place considering the original series and while the characters have all the catchphrases from the show there is little else to tie it too the show especially when the primary character from the show (Ms. Frizzle) is almost completely absent and does very little. All in all I give it a 3 out of 5 stars.
Unread 04-04-2013   #19
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Hmm I would have thought more people would have commented on this.
Unread 04-04-2013   #20
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Huh... me too, actually. That's weird. And kinda disappointing.
Unread 04-04-2013   #21
Password
Leecher

It's a lot to take in, both the story and Soatome's critique.

I for one am extremely happy with it, but I was never a watcher of the show. I had younger siblings around that age, so I did watch some, but never more than a handful of episodes. Maybe that's why I can picture the characters, but I don't feel so attached to them that I don't mind them changing (both to adults and then... y'know).

I'm not a fan of all the transformations that took place, nor the degree of domination/submission, but I thoroughly enjoyed the writing style. The transformations were very descriptive and evocative, with the violence (that I normally dislike to this degree) serving to heighten the intensity of the transformations and the understanding of the characters' pain or discomfort.

The flow does seem to falter in a few places, namely the jumps involving Carlos and Ralphie's initial transformations (even given the exposition from Ralphie - but hey, this forum is geared for female content, so I didn't mind) and in the perspective change from Ralphie from a focus to a mysterious shadow. It didn't click immediately that it was Ralphie and not some other creature that showed up to the party. Aside from that, I question the timing of each of the separate events lining up for the finale, but that's just being pedantic.

The overall story seems pretty short in a chronological perspective, but there is a fair amount of content and I ultimately enjoyed how it was meshed.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013   #22
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Password - Thank you, I appreciate that. I have to admit that I kind of wrote it fast. I have a bad habit of doing that with stories that I consider throw-away stories. I don't spend a lot of time on clean up and editing like I should. But, that aside, I appreciate the critique. Was the staggering chapters not that great a device? Should I have maybe done it differently to make it easier to read? And, as an aside, what kind of transformations do you go for? And did you have a favorite part? I always like asking just to see what catches people's eye.

@soatome101 - And thank you as well! In your eyes, I should've fleshed it out more rather than making it a string of violence and sexual encounters? Was that mostly it? Also, I'll ask the same - do you have a particular favorite part?
Unread 04-09-2013   #23
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soatome101 View Post
Hmm I would have thought more people would have commented on this.
To be completely honest I don't really want to read it because of any kind of connection to the source material.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013   #24
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

I can actually understand that - I've had responses from "Wow" to "I'm not touching that - I loved the Magic School Bus" and it's all good. I guess I never even thought of that part when I started. Made the mistake of thinking since I don't have a problem with it (never did have a problem seeing adult porn versions of my old shows) then it wasn't an issue?

So, yeah - understandable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
To be completely honest I don't really want to read it because of any kind of connection to the source material.

Tags
sex, succubus, vampire, werewolf