free hit counters
[CYOC] Katie's new ring [AR/AP] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-28-2015   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

[CYOC] Katie's new ring [AR/AP]

SO it's no secret I usually like to scour the known reaches of the internet for a good ar/ap story and or story line. One of my favorite places to end up at is CYOC. Those who don't know what CYOC is, it's an interactive story site, where users post chapters to various choices that can be made and continue the story from there.

Sometimes I run into very carefully crafted narratives and story lines. These are almost universally the best, since the original author took a lot of interest and care to try and guide the story. This is one of these stories.

Those who are vets of CYOC remember Bobby and the ring of age, it's one of the main story lines under "The Magic Shop" story arcs. Eventually I did run into an alternative to this story line of where Bobby lost the ring and it found it's way into the hands of a 7 yr old little girl. Who happens to be named Katie.

From here the storyline features multiple age regressions and age progressions to nearly every age imaginable for this genre of fetish. Some willing, some unwilling and eventually we get into a little conflict by the end. Unfortunantly, just as is the case with most CYOC story lines, the author either lost interest or just stopped posting. The story line is now also so old it doesn't display the original username.

If you wish to check it out for yourself, here you go: http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/cha...8637/full.html

Eventually maybe one day I'll rip out all of the text and put it into one edited narrative. But for now, enjoy this great story line.

Tags
age progression, age regression, cyoc