free hit counters
The Bored Website (Incomplete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-04-2008   #13
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Re: The Bored Website

Flango, I now love you.

EDIT: Erm, why are the babies talking in British-English? o_o

Last edited by cyero; 04-05-2008 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Erm...
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008   #14
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyero View Post
Flango, I now love you.

EDIT: Erm, why are the babies talking in British-English? o_o
Cos i'm English. Therefore, I write that way

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008   #15
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Two days passed without any serious changes. Rachel had found the K cup bras and tried it on, making her breasts shoot out to fill them completly, and then changed them back to normal using the game before anyone notcied.
Holly had recieved confirmation that the girls would be allowed to go to the local college, St Jordans, and the girls would start the following week
A knock came at the door and there stood the same delivery person from before, but with a box that was only half the size of the previous three.
"I prefer these smaller orders"
"Me too" Holly replied, "Girls, your clothes are here"
The girls came rushing down the staris from their new bedroom and got the box
"Are they your daughters?"
"Yeah, they are"
"But a few days ago, they were only 2 days old. Let me guess, someone said the age progression spell over them"
"They did, but I dont mind, even though they are only 4 years younger than their mothers now. Would you like something to eat, a sandwich perhaps?"
"That would be lovely"
Holly and the delivery person got talking. His name was Jake and had recently been employed by the website.
"So, you know all about the products then?"
"Yeah, I get to try them out sometimes. But the male only ones. I dont touch the female ones, like your boyfriend did"
"Well, that was my fault"
"Anyway, I better dash. They probably want me back"
"Are there any jobs going there by any chance?"
"As a matter of fact, there are two available. We need two receptionists, if you and Robyn want to apply"
"We might just do that. Pay any good?"
"?20 an hour" Holly choked on her tea
"Really?"
"Yeah, its great. I've got some applications in the truck if you want them now"
"If you wouldnt mind"
"Nah, be a minute"
So, Jake went out to his truck and rummaged around the cab without finding the forms
"They must be in the back" he said to himself and opened the doors. He spotted them straight away. They were up on a shelf towards the back of the compartment. Jake made his way to the back and reached up, grabbing one corner of the forms and pulling. But along with the forms, down came a fine dust that covered him head to toe
"Aww man, I need to clean in here" he said as he turned to return to the house.
He jumped out the back and slammed the doors shut. He started to walk to the house when he felt itchy
"Ah, what was that stuff? It wasn't..."
All of a sudden, he felt dizzy, the words on the forms kept swaying back to froe. He tried to walk but just fell over. Then, an intense feeling of burning overtook his body. He tried to look down and he could swear he saw his shirt rising and the house getting further away. And with that, he passed out.

Holly started to think Jake wasn't coming back with the forms, so she went to the lounge and looked out the window. The truck was still there, and two pieces of paper lay on the ground beside it. This made Holly curious and she stepped outside, walked over to the paper and picked them up.

Application for work at The Bored Website

"Well, these are the forms, but where's Jake?"
She looked down and saw what looked to be a doll.
"Hmm" Holly pondered as she picked it up. It felt soft, unlike the dolls that came from a toy store. This doll had long, brown hair down to her waist, a fair sized set of breasts and a cute face. Holly poked the stomach of the doll and it squealed, which made Holly jump, and drop the doll. It landed with another scream. Holly picked it up again and saw that it was alive, and that there was a finger mark where she had just poked the naked doll.
"Urgh, what happened? Where am I?" She looked up and saw Holly
"Oh, Holly, thank goodness its you. You didnt have to poke me so hard though"
"Sorry, wait a minute, how do you know who I am?"
"It's me, Jake"
Holly stood there, staring at the doll that claimed to be her delivery man
"You're not Jake"
"I am, and I can prove it. I just ate a tuna sandwich in your house, along with having a cup of tea. Your boyfriend turned into a stunning girl and you have two daughters, Hannah and Rachel, who were born four days ago but are sixteen years old each"
"Oh my god, it is you. But how?"
"It must have been that dust which fell on me. It's called Putty Doll Dust. It makes whoever comes into contact with it first, change gender, then shrink down to the size of a doll. And I got covered in it whilst getting the forms for you"
"Oh no, anything else I should know?"
"Yes, I can now be molded into any shape. I can even be grown in height"
"Hmm, you want that doing?"
"If you wouldn't mind"
So Holly picked up Jake and tried to stretch out her limbs, but to no avail.
"You have to blow into me"
"WHAT!"
"To make me change size, you have to blow into my mouth"
And Holly tried again, she put her huge lips (from Jakes point of view) to her mouth and started to blow. Jake started to giggle as she could feel the air expanding her outwards. Holly started to walk insde, still blowing Jake up. Jake was slowly growing, now the same size as a baby, as the air slowly pushed out inside her. Holly had to stop for a bit to catch her breath.
"How..how much longer?" she asked the talking doll
"Well, it took two minutes for me to grow to this size. So about another ten minutes on and off"
"Wait, I have an idea"
Holly ran up the stairs and pulled down the steps for the attic. She fished around and found the pump for her blow up bed. She ran back downstairs to find Jake fondling her own breasts.
"JAKE!"
"Sorry, whats that?"
"Its a pump for a blow up bed. It might get up up to size quicker. Put this in your mouth"
Holly placed the nozzle of the pump into Jake's mouth and flicked the on switch. Air went rushing into the machine and straight into Jake. The air was entering Jake so fast that it only took a minute for her to become the same size as Holly
"Well, that worked rather well"
"Holly, could you do me a favour?"
"Sure"
"Could you plug that into my breasts?"
"But I thought you said you didn't like the girl items from the website?"
"Yeah, I did, but now that I am a girl, and can change my body to how I like, I would like to have bigger breasts, please?"
"Fine, wait here, I'll try to find something to make the air go into your breasts equally"
"No, do it one at a time"
"Alright, hold still"
Holly pushed the nozzle into Jake's right breast nipple and turned the machine on again
"Tell me when to stop"
The air flowed smoothly into Jake's breast, inflating quickly. Jake's breast quickly surpassed Holly's size and kept on going. It got to the size of a beanbag before Jake stopped it.
"I like big breasts" Jake said, seeing an unbelieving look on Holly's face
"How can you stand?"
"It's only air isn't it. Plus, because of my skin now being made of a rubbery substance, it'll make it even lighter"
"Alright, want the other one doing?"
"Please"
Another two minutes passed and Jake now had a set of breasts that surpassed Hannah's size from before
"Will you be able to decrease them in size?"
"Yeah, I just want a bit of fun now. Could I stay here tonight?"
"Err, yeah, I don't see why not"
"Thanks, and could I use your phone? I want to notify the company about my change"
"Sure" Holly threw the phone to Jake, who then dialled the number and went in the kitchen

That night, a package came which contained five stunning dresses, one for each of the girls in the house. The dresses were black with a pink hemline, they had a slit up the side of the left leg
"I thought I'd treat you, seeing as though you're letting me stay with you"
"Wow, that would be lovely, thank you"
"No problem"
Holly took the dresses for her daughters up to their rooms and they were delighted. Holly told then that they were being treated by a guest and to go and thank her. So the twins ran downstairs and saw the woman who had given them the gifts. She was sat in a chair naked, pushing her humongus boobs together with a sound of air rushing out of something. Her breasts started to dwindle away and she stopped when they were smaller than the twins sizes, but not by much
"Err, we came to say thank you. Sorry to disturb you"
"Not at all. My real name is Jake but you call me Jessie, right"
"OK, I'm Hannah and this is Rachel"
"I know. You see, I've know you since you were babies"
"So, you must be... NO WAY!! YOU'RE THE DELIVERY MAN!"
"Yep, but I got covered in some dust and got turned into a girl, just like your father, or is that mother?"
All the girls giggled when Robyn and Holly walked down the stairs looking fabulous in their outfits. Holly had a bushy hairstyle whilst Robyn had her normal style
"I don't see why you wouldn't let me do your hair?"
"Because I like it like this. Anyway, come on girls, or you're going to be late. Jessie spent a lot on this for us, so hurry up and be ready in ten minutes"

Half an hour passed before the girls came down, looking as good as their parents. Both the girls were wearing sparkling hairbands on their heads
"Are we okay to wear these Mum?"
"Of course you are. but tonight, don't be calling me Mum. We are out on a hen night for Jessie, who is marrying Bruce tomorrow, alright?"
"Yeah, are we allowed some alcohol?"
"Not too much"
"Thanks Mu..er, Holly"
"Good good, shall we get going then?"
They had called a taxi, which was parked outside as the quintet walked down the path. The driver couldn't believe his look and smoothed his hair down
"Er, where to ladies?"

And this is where you guys come in. Where would you like them to go to?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-07-2008   #16
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

It would be neat if they went to hooters and wound up helping the staff live up to the name.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008   #17
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
It would be neat if they went to hooters and wound up helping the staff live up to the name.
Or how about Juggalos?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-07-2008   #18
dreams
Harpy

Nice work, especially w/ the powder turning me into a putty doll tho by including more descriptiveness into the changes you can draw in more ppl. Just a small critique as I'm tryin to work on the same thing w/ my writing. Good story
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008   #19
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flango View Post
Or how about Juggalos?
Heh, yeah, with measurements moving in the dirrection we see here, that might be more appropriate
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008   #20
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

I'm thinking of going for Juggalos, if its ok with whoever it is that made it. Anyway, I decided to do a drawing of what Robyn looks like after her change
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robyn.JPG (24.8 KB, 349 views)

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-08-2008   #21
dreams
Harpy

nice work flango ^^
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008   #22
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

That'd be Hmmm!, I suppose.

Maybe a bar, then they get drunk and end up at a strip club? :P
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008   #23
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyero View Post
That'd be Hmmm!, I suppose.

Maybe a bar, then they get drunk and end up at a strip club? :P
I dont think it would be hmmm! cos he didnt come up with the idea. I'll find out and ask

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-09-2008   #24
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

I would like to extend an offer to the general members of The Proces. If anyone would be interested at being written into the story, whether male, female, TG'd or your ow character, ask now because there are 6 places up for grabs. Fill out the form below and PM it back to me

Name of character (please state which type you are out of the list above)-
Age-
Gender-
Occupation (in story)-
Fav Process-

Link drawn by BSB