free hit counters
The Bored Website (Incomplete) - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-09-2008   #61
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Re: The Bored Website

Woah, a month since posting something new :S Well, heres the next part for ya

Holly invited Brooke to stay with them for a while, which Brooke snapped up immediately, and kissed Holly on the lips. Holly stood there like a statue for a few moments. Only Robyn had ever kissed her, both in male and female forms, so it shocked Holly that she actually liked the kiss she recieved from Brooke. Maybe she shouldn't 'experiment' on her. That thought shot out of her head when she saw Robyn in the pool with Brooke. Both were naked. Holly stormed from the roof to prepare the first 'treat' for Brooke.

After drying off, Robyn and Brooke went down to the kitchen to get some lunch. They made some sandwiches and sat down, enjoying each others company. Meanwhile, Holly was hidden in the cupboard under the sink with a gun. THis wasn't any ordinary bang and die gun. No, this gun had come from Jona directly. It had several settings on it. One for the breasts size (which Holly had tried, and had to order a new bed because of it getting crushed), one for mind control, one for gender, one for body changes. Holly selected two together, the mind control and body changes. She programmed it to discover Brooke's fears, and that her body would change to be those fears. Holly pointed the gun and fired. The ray was blue and hit Brooke in the middle of the back.

Brooke suddenly felt a shiver go straight through her body. She moaned and went back to eating her sandwich. But whilst she was eating, she couldn't help thinking of all her fears. Of bees, of one of her breasts growing bigger than the other one, of a hairy back and of something else.

Holly watched Brooke squirm as the changes started to take affect. She noticed that Brooke's back was getting vey hairy, and yellow. Then, to Holly's surprise, her bottom started to get bigger. But it wasn't growing all around. It was stretching out behind her, again with the same yellow hair spreading down to it.

Brooke squirmed and itched her back. It felt like it was getting hairy. Then she felt a sting in her ass. It pushed outwards from inside her to make her new abdomen. She stood up and turned around. There, where her cute little bum was moments ago, was a queen bee's abdomen, complete with stinger. A sting on her head took her focus upwards to feel antenna poking out of her head. She looked at her hands and wasn't shocked to see that they had turned black, whilst her arms were yellow. Whilst this was happeing to Brooke, Robyn watched in disbelief as her best friend slowly changed into some sort of giant queen bee. Then they both noticed Brooke's right breast starting to grow against the towel she was wearing. It pushed out, slowly growing out of the towel and to the floor, whilst her left breast stayed at its normal size. The changes stopped. There Brooke stood, a bee girl with a hairy back and one breast considerably bigger than the other one. Brooke was crying when one last fear came into her head. She looked at Robyn and ran fom the room, still crying. Robyn ran after her.

Holly pushed open the cupboard door with a look of satisfaction on her face.
"Ha, who would of thought she would have turned out like that" And she followed them out of the kitchen.
She walked around the house, trying to find Brooke. First, she tried her bedroom. No luck. Then the pool. Nope. The lounge. Nope. The coat room. Nope. The balcony. Nope. Then she tried pressing a random level in the elevator, and got to the games room. And there, at the end of the room, were two antenna stood up above a beanbag. Slowly, Holly walked over to the beanbag.
"DONT COME ANY CLOSER ROB! I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!!"
"It's Holly, darling, whats the matter?"
"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell Rob"
Holly thought about this. She couldn't tell Rob, but she could tell Robyn. She grinned.
"Sure, whats the matter?"
Brooke came from behind the beanbag. Holly gasped when she saw what Brooke had become.
Brooke had shrunk down in all aspects. She had reggressed in age. She looked about 15.
"These..are all the..sniff..things that I fear. Bees, a hairy back, one breast bigger than the other and for Rob to see me the same way he saw me before I left for France" Then, she ran and hugged Holly, who supressed laughing at her.
She patted Brooke on the head and returned the hug.
"Come on, its alright, but why the age regression if I may ask?"
"That day was the saddest day of my life because of my love for Rob. And when I left, I couldn' stop crying"
"Well, I'm sure Robyn won't mind seeing you like this, just to know that you're alright will be enough for her"
"S'pose" Brooke said, and got up to look for Robyn

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2008   #62
tr1ckydr1v3r
Process Fan

wow, nice! The breast size diffrence wa unexpected, and freaked me out a bit, but still, nice job!
tr1ckydr1v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2008   #63
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Awww. ):
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2008   #64
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Thanks

I still could use some inspiration for this. If anyone can give me ideas, they will be greatly appreciated

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote