free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 29 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-21-2009   #337
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Of course... I will wait patiently... Thank you very much for your hard effort, really appreciated that...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009   #338
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/40bxh8

Whether this works or not remains to be seen. Therefore, since I don't want you to ruin your 'original' copy of the game in case this doesn't work, follow these steps:

1) Make a copy of the 'mgch1' folder.
2) Delete the 'MonstergirlQuest' folder in the copied version of mgch1. All of it.
3) Unzip this file.
4) Place this folder in place of the deleted folder.
----Make sure it's got all the subfolders right there. If it's MonstergirlQuest -> MonstergirlQuest -> Folders, you need to move all the subfolders into the first folder.

I made several personal design choices with regards to the game that I hope he forgives me for. All instances of images being on the screen now can be skipped by pressing a button (except the one catgirl fight image which I have shortened so that you can actually see it). All flashing lights are less seizurish. I also made a few sentence structure decisions that I discussed with him in PMs. I do this knowing full well that it's not my game and I really have no right doing it, which is why I'm apologizing =[

Last edited by monomonkey; 07-21-2009 at 02:35 PM.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009   #339
kobayashi
Process fan*girl?*

*sigh* Am I the only one who had problems beating Rosa?
kobayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009   #340
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
I made several personal design choices with regards to the game that I hope he forgives me for. All instances of images being on the screen now can be skipped by pressing a button (except the one catgirl fight image which I have shortened so that you can actually see it). All flashing lights are less seizurish. I also made a few sentence structure decisions that I discussed with him in PMs. I do this knowing full well that it's not my game and I really have no right doing it, which is why I'm apologizing =[
I think it is great... as long as you give notice first...

Then, i will try this and give my review next... Thank you very much...
Unread 07-21-2009   #341
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Quote:

Whether this works or not remains to be seen. Therefore, since I don't want you to ruin your 'original' copy of the game in case this doesn't work, follow these steps:

2) Delete the 'MonstergirlQuest' folder in the copied version of mgch1. All of it.
3) Unzip this file.
----Make sure it's got all the subfolders right there. If it's MonstergirlQuest -> MonstergirlQuest -> Folders, you need to move all the subfolders into the first folder.

Lawd, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people on the TF board :3

You're active, you're not cranky (I'm not pointing any fingers :<), you contribute quite a bit, and you just do neat stuff :3

Keep up the good work, chief; I'll be lurking on the sidelines acting all tsundere :3
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009   #342
rb9
Process Master

Quote:

3) Unzip this file.

No issues whatsoever. A la A Blurred Line, I owe you "A Favor."
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009   #343
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Yep, already test it...

For the venus weed -> SUCCESS
For the bed submissive answer -> SUCCESS

and i really like the submissive ending scene...Jess's pink eyes + Rosa trans...
Unread 07-22-2009   #344
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Well... Actually, the lamias seem to be broken in the bug-fixed version.

I backtracked to see if there was maybe a lamia ending actually involving TF that I had missed, but the lamias just... stand around, completely still.

No attacks, no chasing, not even a reaction when walking over them (?・ω・)

Though, I was backtracking from a save AFTER leaving that area, they still shouldn't have been behaving that way.
Unread 07-23-2009   #345
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

I didn't touch any of that code =x

Edit: Just tested it. Works for me...
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2009   #346
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Quote:
I didn't touch any of that code =x

Edit: Just tested it. Works for me...
Wiggy :|
Unread 07-24-2009   #347
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Update works for me too. Very nicely done, I like it!
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2009   #348
Mizel
Leecher

The Lamias had troubles before too, though. I just backtracked from the tower to the mountain pass in the old version, and even though they did chase me around, they didn't do anything when I touched them.

Never saw them not moving however...
Mizel is offline   Reply With Quote