free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 32 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-10-2009   #373
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Maybe 100 or so. Just the ones that get used all the time.

I taught myself, but I really only taught myself in the way of still using dictionaries and such to actually do translations. I know all the rules of sentence structure and conjugation and such, so it's just a matter of looking up words I don't know to fill in the blanks.

I don't claim to be perfect... hell I don't even claim to be good =p I do it because people want translations and don't care how good or bad it is, and I tend to think they're good enough the way I do them. I tend to get hung up on specific lines that don't make sense no matter how many ways I look at them, but they don't really impact the overall translation much.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #374
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Maybe 100 or so. Just the ones that get used all the time.

I taught myself, but I really only taught myself in the way of still using dictionaries and such to actually do translations. I know all the rules of sentence structure and conjugation and such, so it's just a matter of looking up words I don't know to fill in the blanks.

I don't claim to be perfect... hell I don't even claim to be good =p I do it because people want translations and don't care how good or bad it is, and I tend to think they're good enough the way I do them. I tend to get hung up on specific lines that don't make sense no matter how many ways I look at them, but they don't really impact the overall translation much.
Alright. Here's the deal- the next part of teh story branches off to two paths. One of the paths is almost done. It may be a way whiles until the other path (water ruins) gets done (i.e. i get maps) so lmk if you guys wanna see or not.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #375
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Alright. Here's the deal- the next part of teh story branches off to two paths. One of the paths is almost done. It may be a way whiles until the other path (water ruins) gets done (i.e. i get maps) so lmk if you guys wanna see or not.
I want to see :3
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #376
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Hmm, been a while since I've checked on this thread, but after getting that message from vip2 I had to check it out. It seems things are taking a interesting direction, anything I can help with on the creative side? I did come up with a wicked idea for a dungeon recently >=3
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #377
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I am a big fan of length dialogue myself, actually. (Mainly, because that was the stuff I was able to write...)
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #378
crono
Lurker

While my opinion may not mean much around here anymore, I would like to see how this is panning out so far.

Go ahead and show us the one route if you think it's up to snuff.
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2009   #379
rb9
Process Master

I'd rather get more people involved to guarantee the next release will come out.

If you really really like e-mail me. But I won't require you to, but it would be nice to make a 'donation' of some content for the next release. Please check my post from above for a few of the maps I need

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 08-15-2009   #380
rb9
Process Master

Alright, well contributions have been non-existent. Whatever.

Here is a teaser with most of path 1 completed. It's a beta so please report any bugs. I tried to catch them all. The bad endings are not completely fleshed out. Some are and should be pretty darn hot.

I also redid the Rydia transformation.

You can put your old save in this file and it should work. In case it doesn't, I have a save from the end of the last episode. Keep in mind backtracking probably won't work since I only enabled the switch that marks the tower being done. But if you go in you'll be able to do it over again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ak4l1l

As usual this was a lot of fucking work. Enjoy.

Unread 08-15-2009   #381
erolunai
Process Fan

"Fuzzy cookies" Hmm?
Very nicely done, I can tell a lot of work went into this
erolunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #382
kobayashi
Process fan*girl?*

Ok... I must be dumb, I can never get anything to stop even if I CAN get to Rydia... What am I supposed to do?
kobayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #383
kalten77
Process Fan

Few things I noticed:

The first graveyard area has several places where you can just walk through the walls into the black zone.

The new boss is capable of wandering out of her 'zones' and on the normal pathway.

If you go to the raft area and choose not to jump when returning back, the game refuses to take any more input for the character and you're stuck there until you alt+f4 out.

I don't think I've actually posted here up until this point, but I have been dropping down and looking when I had free time. This game is just *stellar* material. If you need some help writing later segments, I can give that a shot too.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #384
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi View Post
Ok... I must be dumb, I can never get anything to stop even if I CAN get to Rydia... What am I supposed to do?
You have to be pretty quick and knock stones out of the way and talk to her.

Thanks for the feedback! I can fix those things.

I tried to make the boss a little more difficult with a somewhat unique concept. Actually, I'm trying to make most of the enemies like that, rather than just "chase heroine and charm her."

Notice I put a random airship on the world map so you can view the rest of the world for the game.

Oh and erolunai, you get a request I suppose