free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 35 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2009   #409
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
You don't have to be rude :/
The update's RIGHT there. And everybody in the community will tell you I don't get rude. Sheesh.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009   #410
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
The update's RIGHT there. And everybody in the community will tell you I don't get rude. Sheesh.
Most threads devoted to the development, translation, or release of things update the first post to coincide with the current release or status of the project.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: In other words, you should always update the first post to have a link to the current release, past releases, and any other project-related files. People shouldn't have to hunt through the whole thread to find what they're looking for, when all it takes is a few seconds of copying and pasting to update the OP.

Last edited by Keichan; 08-28-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Clarification
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2009   #411
Evilbookworm
Lurker

It's fine, I'm not offended, I should have seen it, my apologies for any offense I caused. I'm not too tech savvy, and I missed the link when you posted it before.
Evilbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2009   #412
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
Most threads devoted to the development, translation, or release of things update the first post to coincide with the current release or status of the project.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: In other words, you should always update the first post to have a link to the current release, past releases, and any other project-related files. People shouldn't have to hunt through the whole thread to find what they're looking for, when all it takes is a few seconds of copying and pasting to update the OP.
Yo, yeah that's a good idea. I did that at the beginning but got lazy.

Oh and EBW no worries man I was just teasing you. If I was really upset a team of catgirls would have been at your door to take care of you.

Hmmm... maybe that's not so much a 'punishment'...

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 08-30-2009   #413
Snips0123
Process Fan

"Hmmm... maybe that's not so much a 'punishment'..."

lol!

Really nice work on the latest release rb9, I tip my hat to you again. Replayed through the game again and the only bug I found was where you just started the mountain pass and Rosa knocks the rocks to make the path accessible. It wouldn't let me past. <--- crap, someone already said this, well just confirming

A quick question though, Are you expanding on the vampire story arc?

Thanks for the great update man.

Last edited by Snips0123; 08-30-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009   #414
Mizel
Leecher

Aw, man, I was on vacations when this came out...

Anyway, most of the problems have already been mentioned, but I have a minor grip.
It's about the NPC speed in some areas. When Rydia converts you and you regain control in the town, for example, the Lamias move in a rythm that makes it kinda annoying to try to talk to them. It's a minor inconvenience, but still, sometimes you have to chase them arround until you finally time it right. Simply making them a bit slower would solve this.

I really like this game so far.
Mizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009   #415
Shattering Howl
Leecher

Well here's some artwork for the game, I was told to go ahead and post it hehe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qb3.jpg (386.3 KB, 490 views)
Shattering Howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009   #416
Mona
Process Fan

I assume you've all seen the series "Claymore"?
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2009   #417
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I assume you've all seen the series "Claymore"?
no what's that?

Unread 09-14-2009   #418
Mitchell
Process Disciple

In Claymore, any of the characters, who are half-Youma, run the risk of Awakening, and becoming a giant mutant demon thing.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2009   #419
golgari
Lurker

...is it dead?
golgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2009   #420
rb9
Process Master

For a while, sorry. However everyone involved is still refreshed. There are ideas to revive it eventually.