free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 36 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-15-2009   #421
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

I'm always open to helping with scripting!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2010   #422
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Haha! I finally got it to work on my new comp... However, only one download was working and it was a ways back(catgirl part) So, would anybody be able to post a link to the latest version? That's all I would need... I think.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2010   #423
rb9
Process Master

yeah someone post the most recent one... i may start up work again but i'm on a new comp without access to my external for a while...

so if you want anything more created, post it! muahahahahahaha.

(most recent one contains crypt passage with 'vampire girls')

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 02-15-2010 at 09:13 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2010   #424
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

... Bump? Surely someone here is feeling generous enough to help us out here, nay?

Oh, I recently came up with a few ideas for new content(though some of them might already be implemented since I kinda skimmed through the last few pages and don't have access to the latest version as previously stated).

While playing through Link to the Past it hit me, fairies! They could be used as a charm reducer item. There could be two types, good ones, and lustful ones, the good ones would act as a heal of course, but the lustful ones when used instead raise charm. They could have little dialog bubbles pop up, good fairy says something reassuring and centering, lustful one mesmerizes you with it's shimmering wings and describe naughty fantasies. If your not in a encounter and it maxes you it takes you to the nearest monstergirl and gives you to them, or spirits you away to the land of fairies, where you become their plaything. That second one might be less prone to glitching. They would be labeled the same in your inventory but have different descriptions. I.E. Fairy: A helpful fairy that reduces charm, Fairy: Such sparkle wings...

Also, at some points you can find secret fairy fountains with a great fairies who offers to reduce your charm or make you immune for a time. However some of them are actually great lustful fairies who turn you into a little lustful fairy >=)

Also, mimics! Sexy girl mimic chest that is. They can be used when Jessica needs to retrieve a key item and has to pick between two chest(one the item she needs, the other the mimic). Instant game over of course because as soon as she opens the chest a pink cloud of smoke flies out and the mimic grabs you and pulls you into a alternate realm where they have their way with you. Different dialog for different mimics so it doesn't become repetitive.

Here comes my last idea for now. At the beginning with Celes, there is some great potential to make a alternate game =) I loved that part, but it just felt a little short compared to some of the other endings, so maybe she could have a little bit were she charms Jessica into joining their cause. However, if your really ambitious you could make it a alternate game in which you play as a brainwashed Celes who brainwashes the other monstergirls to serve her Mistress. It would require some changes here and there, but not many I would think, monstergirl encounters would work the same, but special encounters(such as the catgirl at the entrance to Rosa's lair or catgirl Rosa herself) become a charm competition where you try to play off the other's line. The winner has their charm count set back to zero, the loser becomes their brainwashed thrall. In other words the monstergirl ask a question and you are given 2 choices and you have to figure out which one would work for that particular monster girl. If you pick the right one, you do a witty response that turns the tables right back on them and you get to ask the questions, but if you give a wrong one the monstergirl turns your response back on you and you have to answer another one of their questions. Some monstergirls would require a dominating style while others would need to be seduced by offering yourself(a more submissive style).

Example:
Panty Girl: Oh aren't you a pretty thing, I wonder what kind of panties you wear...
Choice A: Why don't you get on your knees and find out? (Right)
Choice B: I'm more curious which ones you have on... (Wrong)

Chose A
PG: Oh, oh my *blushes* Maybe I'll take you up on that.
Celes: I'm certain you will.
*PG CC raise*

Then Celes would get to pick a question to ask the monstergirl. If she picks the right question the Panty girl will be stunned again and have it's CC raised, however, if Celes asks the wrong question the Panty girl will turn it right back on her and Celes's CC will raise.

Chose B
PG: My, what a naughty girl, but since you ask... *raises skirt* See... see how pretty they are... how white they are... don't you want to feel them now?
Celes: "... So white..."
*Celes CC raise*

Since Celes lost in this case the monstergirl get's to ask the question again.

Asking questions raises more CC than giving answers for both you and the monstergirl. First one to max the other's CC wins.

I hope all that makes sense, if not, don't be afraid to ask me follow ups, though this whole thing might be a tad too lofty ^__^
Unread 02-23-2010   #425
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

What Rainday mentioned actually sounds kind of fun to work on. If RB wants to try that direction for MGQ, I can help out.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2010   #426
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
What Rainday mentioned actually sounds kind of fun to work on. If RB wants to try that direction for MGQ, I can help out.
which direction? I actually like these ideas a lot. I kinda need a most recent link though (don't have it with me )

Fairies definitely doable.

Mimics for sure. Holy shit, how did I forget them?

I would be willing to flesh out the intro. A part of me wants to continue the main journey and make that an offshoot though since it would be a lot of work.

Please post link. I need to brush up on rm2k but this would be fun.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 02-24-2010   #427
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

*facepalm* My fault for not clarifying.

I can help out with scripting, specifically the Q&A between Jessica and some of the monstergirls. It's simple enough, and it should be fun.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010   #428
Mitchell
Process Disciple

And I'm still willing to help, as always!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2010   #429
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Is there a cetralized repository for all the collected assets and maps so far? HAving to hunt through the thread to get all the pieces is kind of tiresome.
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010   #430
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Here is the latest monster girl game by rb9 with the vampire and spider boss update...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8HKVKLE
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010   #431
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
Here is the latest monster girl game by rb9 with the vampire and spider boss update...

Thanks mate.

Unfortunately, all that stuff is on my external, which is kinda ... hundreds of miles away and will be for a couple months. Most of the game is self-contained but there is a shitload of additional art, music, tilesets, all of that.

Unread 02-26-2010   #432
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Now I can finally access the new stuff and see some of my efforts!

I went through all the endings I got before to check out if any got updated and I liked the new pics. I also liked the fleshing out of when Jessica starts her journey ^__^

However... I've seemed to run into 2 glitches. The first one was trying to talk to some of the townspeople in the lower part of the town, I couldn't get a response from them and somehow got stuck constantly going right. I tried everything to fix it(even switched keyboards), but I managed to fix it with a restart... However, now I'm stuck with a new problem. I can't get pass the rocks once Rosa pushes them over...

I'm gonna try restarting the comp again after I finish up something, but damn... It really seems this game doesn't want me to play it =(

Edit: Nope, still no go. Also, the lady in the first town who gives out 3 herds doesn't stop giving them, just thought it should be brought up.

Last edited by Rainday; 02-26-2010 at 03:29 PM.