free hit counters
Kigurumi Apocalypse! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-28-2011   #1
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

Kigurumi Apocalypse!

Not an discovery, but a scenario with possibly some roll play.

One Day, you are watching the news when you see an odd development. Around the cities of the developed world all at the same time from various locations including buses have come a large number of people in kigurumi about.

Taking photographs of each other and engaging in harmless antics, some of them carrying with them bags. Their are some unfunny jokes. Then a Reporter approaches a group of them, and they get into their bags and get a super soaker and begin to hose him down thoroughly with it. Instead of water, it shoots a flesh colored liquid which covers him and grows, eventually completely covering him and envelops him. They then mob the cameraman and the same liquid comes out of of their hands. One of them takes the Camera and then looks at the reporter who over the course of a minute is completely covered in the stuff, which then solidifies into a new artificially flawless skin, reshapes his figure into something more feminine, eats his clothes and creates a Gothic Lolita dress, causes a cascade of blue hair to fall from the head and reshapes her face into something like this...

The Newly transformed creature then makes a heart symbol into the camera and goes to transform more people. The news reporters say that at that moment similar instances are happening around the world.

There is one Kigurumi beings for every 10,000 urban adults at the start of this. Each one retains their human intelligence and various amounts of their former personalities, but is driven to above all else turn more adults into Kigurumi beings. This is done through a liquid compound that they create in an internal resovior which they release through their hands. They will not transform children. Depending on how much they get you with and the person, this will take slightly less than a minute to a day to fully change people and in early stages, the slime can be burned off. They are somewhat more durable then people, being able to take a few bullets without problem and being able to regenerate from most of what won't kill them outright after 24 hours. They don't speak outside from occasional sighs and bouts of giggling, but they can communicate with any other of their kind within 250 meters via biological radio which they can amplify. They feed by holding food in their hands, having the liquid come out, dissolve the food and re adsorbing it. Two or more of them can form a cocoon like form, which if fed for a year will eventually open up reveling a new full grown Kigurumi being. Their long term objective is simple, the complete and utter transformation of all mankind.

What happens and what do you do?

Draven

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!

Last edited by AdminstratorDraven; 06-28-2011 at 03:27 AM.
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #2
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: Kigurumi Apocalypse!

I, for one, welcome our crossdressing masked overlords.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #3
HeadBodyMaster
Dude who wants to be TG'd

Re: Kigurumi Apocalypse!

i offer myself to them.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I LIKE BOOBEHZ!!!
My Gaia Self:
HeadBodyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote