free hit counters
Missa - Gender TF - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-02-2016   #49
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - Gender TF

Thank you smooch and Danio, Chiaroscuros and Leonides.

Winter: That’s a really good idea. I like the idea of masturbating with change. Thank you Istmael.

ZDarkness: I make the preview from pieces I like in the video, and cut it where I want the picture to show at the front of the store. Anything behind that photo is moved to the back.. I like how RedParrot wrote the explanation better.

Chiaroscuros: Thanks. I don’t know who Mako is. I am a team of two people, myself, and my husband. We’re hiring ladies to fulfill these little fantasies from our home, that’s what we do. It’s not really a big production, but we do what we can, and if people like it, we’ll keep doing it. This new video is similar to the last, just a heads up. Hopefully I can make something you love someday.

Dragon: Labias around the penis before it shrinks perhaps? We could combine this idea with Winter’s idea.

Lowe: I have one coming up now. The TF is similar to the last one, the focus is on a story that I had shelved a long time ago and felt she needed to be seen.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2016   #50
missa
Producer

Possessed Son Featuring the phenomenal Lyra Louvel who flew all the way from Los Angeles to work with me in Wisconsin. I adore her look and personality, hopefully you do too!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2016   #51
Winter
Leecher

I feel that if your going to put some erotic tones to the transformation, maybe it should feel good, perhaps he should get aroused, and maybe watch himself slowly change down there maybe some vocal moans or something as his manhood slowly shifted to womanhood.
Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2016   #52
Dragon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Dragon: Labias around the penis before it shrinks perhaps? We could combine this idea with Winter’s idea.
Sure. Fingers traced over as the sac grows smaller, retreating into the body. Penis dwindling away as tapering fingers trace the glans. That sort of thing. Just remember that the change for fetishists is just as important as the results.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote