free hit counters
Tiger Transformation Video - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2014   #1
Matador
Frequent Poster

Tiger Transformation Video

Has anyone purchased the new "Tiger Tease" video at Taylor Made Clips? The Tiger effects appear very high quality, and it's only $10, but I have too many fetish things to buy right now and I would prefer a review before making the purchase right away.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2014   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Tiger Transformation Video

That girl in the preview looks super cute, both before and after the TF.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2014   #3
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

I'd love to know if there's any nudity or sexual content in the video. The preview pic looks like it's all fully-clothed and PG13...
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2014   #4
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane View Post
I'd love to know if there's any nudity or sexual content in the video. The preview pic looks like it's all fully-clothed and PG13...
Oh it's super tame. There's no nudity or sexual content to speak of. There's some BE under a shirt, but nothing even suggestive happens. She's still cute though, but if you're looking for her to tear off all her clothes or orgasm during this you'd be very disappointed.
Unread 12-16-2014   #5
johnmichael
Not your average lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Oh it's super tame. There's no nudity or sexual content to speak of. There's some BE under a shirt, but nothing even suggestive happens. She's still cute though, but if you're looking for her to tear off all her clothes or orgasm during this you'd be very disappointed.
-Yup- plus, there's no fangs or claws, not even contact lenses. Still enjoyable, though.

Oh, and they tease about other possible tfs with pills like "Snake oil", "Dog daze", "Milk maid", "Cat Nip" and "Gamma Bombz".
johnmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2014   #6
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmichael View Post
-Yup- plus, there's no fangs or claws, not even contact lenses. Still enjoyable, though.

Oh, and they tease about other possible tfs with pills like "Snake oil", "Dog daze", "Milk maid", "Cat Nip" and "Gamma Bombz".
Personally I'd love to see what they'd do for "Snake Oil" but that's a type of TF that I don't think could translate very well into a custom clip. I imagine the actress would end up wrapped in a green blanket or something, with face paint and plastic fangs by the finale. Nah, I think those were just there for atmosphere, like "this place has crazy shit going on in it all the time".
Unread 12-16-2014   #7
johnmichael
Not your average lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Personally I'd love to see what they'd do for "Snake Oil" but that's a type of TF that I don't think could translate very well into a custom clip. I imagine the actress would end up wrapped in a green blanket or something, with face paint and plastic fangs by the finale. Nah, I think those were just there for atmosphere, like "this place has crazy shit going on in it all the time".
I guess you're right, but one can only dream.
johnmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2014   #8
Matador
Frequent Poster

Argh...I just couldn't wait. WestX had a favorable review on DA and I succumbed. I'm happy I did though. Sure, it could have been sexier and had a bit more stuff like the claws and contacts, but I found the bodypaint very intriguing and Katya is stellar in the clip. The tail and ear effects were not bad either.
I enjoyed her hissing and scent marking at the end of the clip as well. Maxgrowth admitted to "foreshadowing" possible future clips with those other bottles, but explained the clip was very expensive to shoot and it would depend on good sales to allow him to make more. Evidently the body paint took two hours to do, and that has to add up when you're probably paying the girl by the hour.
JohnMicheal is right, it was quite enjoyable. I give it an 8 out of 10.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #9
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

I bought the clip as well and thought it turned out great! The bodypaint looked beautiful and it was so nice to see them show it spread across her in stages. The tail and ear growth was also effectively done as you would expect from TMC.

It would be awesome to see them try out another clip using bodypaint at some point even though it was expensive and the painter is in high demand. But if they combined the bodypaint with other teeth/ear/tail and growth effects like Taylor uses, then they could have an amazing clip on their hands!

So for anyone on the fence, perhaps if you show your support for this one, we'll see more in the future!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #10
leonard
Lurker

I bought it and liked it. It could be labeled as E for Everyone though.
leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #11
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Yep, as you said, there should be room for everyone, and I am glad that this variety happens. Anyway, I am one "hardcore TF" fan, I prefer more adult scenarios even when they don't depict any sexuality.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2014   #12
Conker
King of All the Land

How do clips like this even get made? Is it a custom clip thing or is it just that request website? Or do they do it on their own?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal tf, animal tf tiger, female animal tf