free hit counters
Does anyone remember this artist? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-08-2016   #1
Ruefio

Does anyone remember this artist?

I was on FA today and I happen to come across some artwork that reminded me of a transformation artist I used to follow when I first entered the scene. There were 2 or 3 yahoo groups filled with their artwork and they were all named, by some variant or another, Gouley TF (I might have the spelling wrong). They did anything from Ranma, Pokemon, Digimon, etc. He did a lot of multi-breast, nipple growths, and breast expansions as well. I wish I could remember some of the more particular character names that might help move this search along but, for the life of me, I can't seem to remember at this time! My only though was to turn to the process productions forums for help!

Oh, last thought:

He did a lot of ranma > cow tfs, one in particular where ranma began with the curse and it spread to all the female characters who came to view him in the pen. As I write this I can think of one more! It was was one of Renamon (http://img09.deviantart.net/ed04/i/2...un-d6k149j.png - pic for reference) holding her trainer up with her paw, one finger inserted into her nethers saying, "Who is the trainer/master now?" while her trainer tf'd into a renamon.

If anyone has the artwork, knows how I can contact the artist, or if you know of a website where it is all being stored, I would love to know! Nostalgia is kicking me hard here!

Thank to everyone/anyone who helps me in advance!
Ruefio
Unread 01-09-2016   #2
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: Does anyone remember this artist?

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=5080

I know nothing about the artist itself, but this threa is where you should post this ^^, researchers are MUCH better in any specific forum
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote