free hit counters
Complete (kinda) list of people I've TGed! (Offsite) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-27-2007   #25
No-Man
Process Disciple

I've an ass-kicking picture of myself if you would like to add my name to that TG list. If you don't have time for a random request, I understand, but I liked this picture and a TG version of myself like this would really rock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 676.jpg (95.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Photo 679.jpg (93.3 KB, 75 views)
Unread 08-27-2007   #26
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Ooo, I like that hat. Anywho, sure, I'll add you to the list of TGees. Just give me your hair and eye color, and don't forget to choose one alteration to make the TG fit better. As you might have guessed, leaving it up to me might have unexpected consequences.

[edit] Oh, just for the heads up, I have two other TGs to do first, but since they take such a short time to do it shouldn't take too long. I'm also gonna take a break from drawing for an hour or two before I start drawing up more, but thats just a small bit of time. [/edit]

Last edited by Test-0; 08-27-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007   #27
No-Man
Process Disciple

Well, I have brown hair and green eyes. I would like a transformation "bonus" that has to do with piracy or sailing or things like that. I'm not big on pregnancy and I'm not into things that are "too weird". I trust your judgement on that. So you have some freedom to be nice and creative. I'm fairly easy to please.

Oh and thanks! I like the hat too!
Unread 08-27-2007   #28
TenshiNeko
Willing testing subject

Wow, thanks for the pic, you did a really great job there! ^^
TenshiNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007   #29
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Busts are going up...

clearly it is time to invest in Test-0 industries.

Always expanding =P
MadmanDarkHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007   #30
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Righty. First up is Axel-D and his request of LONG long hair. Well, ta da. The color is what really makes it. :3

Then, No-Man wanted a bit of a pirate theme and after much thought, KG was the first to come up with a nice one. So, here's No-Man and her impressive pirate BOOTY. :3 Not too out of line, I hope. ^^;

Anywho, I have three TGs in wait as well as something related/unrelated to do, but for now I need to take a break and play some games.
Unread 08-27-2007   #31
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Did someone already rob the booty? ^_~

*cheers test on* nice hair
MadmanDarkHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007   #32
Axel-D
chaldeachange

Merci beaucoup monsieur test-0.

Anyways, enough french, I don't have that class until next semester. It looks great~ I've always been proud of my hair colour, but it looks so much better on TG me. XD Plus the long hair is full of win.
Axel-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007   #33
chaos_cultist

Hmmm..... My scanner is shit and I haven't taken a good picture alone in years.... That leaves me with a good description of myself....
Let's begin. My eyes are a steel-grey coor with a hint of brown near the center. I've got what has been called a haunting stare. My brow isn't thin but it isn't thick and stays low,following my eyesocket. I have a thin, aquiline nose and with the not-quite gaunt, slightly rounded face of an Irishman. My hair is a deep brown and is kept fairly short and combed back so that it sticks up, almost spiked but not quite. I've got a short widow's peak too. For my mouth, I've got thin lips, usually caught in my 'favorite' disapproving or condescending scowl that I can't seem to get rid of(haven't made a smile in over a year or so, usually sticking to a wry grin). My jaw is light with a sligtly cleft chin. My ears stick close to my head and are free lobed. Almost forgot to mention that I've got a nearly ever-present goatee I keep forgetting to shave, though I doubt that'd remain should I ever suddenly shift gender.
In height, I'm nearly six foot. I've got a wiry body that could use to lose just a wee bit of weight.
My feet are of average size, as are my hands.
For clothes, I'm a man of shades of grey. A pair of brown leather half-boots, a pair of grey cargo pants, and a black shirt, which is usually covered by a loose-fitting lapeled, zipped short jacket. I also have a habit of wearing eccentric hats, rnaging from the famous Russian Ushanka to the English Bowler Dirby or the Jazz band pork pie.
Also, I'm definitely of Celtic decent, so I'm what the twats who write up the censuses call a Caucasian.
For the effect... hmm... I'm not sure. How about a slightly chesty lass, but not too big.
Unread 08-28-2007   #34
Scorch
Process Master

thanks Test-O, i like it.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2007   #35
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Glad to see everyone's enjoying the list and the TG opportunity.

Anywho, woke up a bit drained today, so I'm gonna take today off from drawing and get some quality time with my rather neglected consoles. ^^; Still, theres a few good ones coming up soon enough, as well as a surprise or two.

So, uhh, here's some back logged sketches I did on my NDS. Don't ask me about how thats possible, just look up NDS homebrew for the answers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-04-11_10.52.19.jpg (76.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 07-04-15_09.39.13.jpg (110.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 07-04-12_10.02.03.jpg (63.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 07-04-13_09.56.42.jpg (60.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 07-06-27_08.15.50.jpg (73.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 07-06-24_10.05.14.jpg (86.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 07-07-04_08.33.49.jpg (59.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 07-08-22_10.20.54.jpg (72.7 KB, 36 views)
Unread 08-28-2007   #36
kungfumonkey
TF Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
So, uhh, here's some back logged sketches I did on my NDS. Don't ask me about how thats possible, just look up NDS homebrew for the answers.
Hehe, beats the crap out of what I do with mine, generally just writing dirty words and giggling to myself...