free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 32 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-09-2010   #373
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Re: Alice In Wonderland

The movie was awesome, especially in 3D.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2010   #374
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I just bought issue 3 of dynamite comics.

Just like Wolfman and I said.
I said that it was probably going baed on looking glass and I was right.
and Wolfman said that the closest thing to process would be Alice picking up chess piece people.

After seeing the film I`m seeing characters like the Jabberwocky.

Wolfman may post the chess people page if he feels like it.

Issue 4 is the finale.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2010   #375
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: Alice In Wonderland

Does anyone have anything on the first growth scene, by chance? Just saw the movie myself, and was curious to see if something perhaps popped up on Youtube(, etc.) like the second clip did? It didn't involve actual rippage, just mostly stretching. Alas! (or Alice if you prefer) It was a little longer than the second clip and a ear-teasing stretching sound was used that added a good feel of realism to the scene itself. ;]

Also, I do think all of us serious and true fem growth fans should listen to Wolfman-Al. "The most important thing is IMHO that this movie will breed a whole new generation of size change fans. Mark my words!" I am marking your words Sir, because how many of us first discovered our macrophilia because of Disney's AiW? Not to downplay any other instances of realization, but all those such instances like this one, when redone, will have a similar effect to people as they did unto us. However... and no offense to shrinking fans because I respect 'others' (i.e. other religions, other people, their beliefs). But... I fear if there is any new generation of size change fans it will be dominated by shrinking fans because it is more easily portrayed? Let's face it, in this day's mainstream media many would be appalled if a late-teenaged girl or young-aged woman outgrew her clothes for whatever reasons. And for those who feign that the clothes grow with her, well that's fine in cartoons and all, but give us more media exposure for clothes rippage while you go turn your heads and close your eyes when a nipple or butt cheek pops into view. Monsters vs. Aliens and Burton's Alice in Wonderland do rip in the right directions.. But we as a genre need more. Or we'll be stepped on by a normal-sized woman from the SM corner or eaten alive (shivers in the fear of fantasizing about my own death) by a vore fan. We need to give our real life/fantasy women the EAT ME cakes from AiW, to slowly bust out of each article of clothing without having but a wee bit of control over the change, and burst onto the scene never to be avoided.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 03-10-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: oops, forgot a bIg bit of soap boxness :P
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010   #376
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Here's Minerva Mink playing the Alice role.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3622604/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3624738/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3625064/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3625335/
Unread 04-10-2010   #377
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

I agree with most of what you're saying, but, reason or not, Alice had to return to the real world at the end. Like it or not, the real world is what we all have to deal with. Running away to a mystical Wonderland (or Underland) doesn't really help anyone. You would miss your family and your familiar world and all that you love. Running away from your old life to an entirely new world and leaving everyone else behind is just plain selfish of you.

But I didn't like it either, and I haven't even seen it. Burton made it too real, changed too much, and made Alice grow up. It made me change my life after I read the end of the novel and watched all the trailers. I was doing fine before without thinking about it, but this movie made me want to change. I hate that.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2010   #378
OhZone
OhYeah!

If only it had been directed by Terry Gilliam!
Unread 04-17-2010   #379
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Im too lazy to search whether this scene is on PP forum but here it is...1st growth scene from TB's AIW.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcr...cen_shortfilms

No need to flame... I don't do Growth much... anything that resembles AP then only im interested. Cheers.
Unread 04-17-2010   #380
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSlayer View Post
I agree with most of what you're saying, but, reason or not, Alice had to return to the real world at the end. Like it or not, the real world is what we all have to deal with. Running away to a mystical Wonderland (or Underland) doesn't really help anyone. You would miss your family and your familiar world and all that you love. Running away from your old life to an entirely new world and leaving everyone else behind is just plain selfish of you.

But I didn't like it either, and I haven't even seen it. Burton made it too real, changed too much, and made Alice grow up. It made me change my life after I read the end of the novel and watched all the trailers. I was doing fine before without thinking about it, but this movie made me want to change. I hate that.
I haven't seen it, but some of you may be taking this a bit too seriously. Pretend it ended the way you wanted it to. Or write one that does. It's whatever you want it to be. Someone will reboot the entire story one day and make a totally different Alice movie with a different message. Maybe someone here at the Process will do that very thing.

I personally would like to see one where she returns to the "real" world, reflects on her adventures, and in the last scene eats something and starts growing..is shocked, and fade to black.
Clevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #381
JBird
Casual Artist

*runs in and tosses a sketch into the thread*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alice_cake.jpg (1.01 MB, 1025 views)
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010   #382
kuenbu
The Chocolate Giantess

Thats pretty dope JBird. The cake is NOT a lie.
kuenbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010   #383
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Tim Burton`s Alice in wonderland will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on June 1st in US and June 4th in the UK(where I am).
I`ll plan to get the blu-ray within the month after its release.

On another thing I got tired of waiting for the shop I go to get to get the Pop wonderland Alice book, so I went to Blackwells and ordered it.
According to them they`ll have it by either tuesday or wednesday.
To those who dont know what I`m talking about.
The pop wonderland series is a series of picture books based on fairy tales such as red riding hood.
The pictures are illustrated by POP, the artist that did Moe-tan.
Wolfman owns the the original japanese edition of the book and it was translated and released in the US about a month ago.

Heres the amazon link to the english edition:
http://www.amazon.com/Alices-Adventu...2235336&sr=8-2

Wolfman post some pics from the book quite a while ago, you can find the images he posted here:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ice+collection

For anyone who cares I spent ?12.99 on it.
Unread 05-01-2010   #384
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I found a light novel.
Amazon.co.jp has a small preview.
One of the illustrations from the preview shows Alice cramped up in the white rabbit`s house:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4...pf_rd_i=489986