free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 120 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-30-2019   #1429
mtsocano
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

I'm waiting for that, too. If only we had a link to the actual film.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2019   #1430
scryer
Process Fan

This film looks like your classic super low budget slasher film, what I don't get is somehow the special effects are getting worse in every film, practical effects in the 70's and 80's were amazing for the time and still hold up. then they went into CGI but now seem to have abandoned that for practical effects again but look worse than 40 years ago
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2019   #1431
zokk
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post
This film looks like your classic super low budget slasher film, what I don't get is somehow the special effects are getting worse in every film, practical effects in the 70's and 80's were amazing for the time and still hold up. then they went into CGI but now seem to have abandoned that for practical effects again but look worse than 40 years ago
It's like when they try to recapture the look and feel of Black and White films; it's a forgotten practice, they simply don't know how to work the greyscale to create textures of light and shadow. This is also true for practical make up effects. The knowledge on how to build up a look and then light it and photograph it is being lost. One of my favorite old school makeups is Oliver Reed in Curse of The Werewolf. I was shocked to look at photos and see how much of that look is greasepaint and gauze. You can't do that for a female Werewolf?
zokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2019   #1432
popperock
Frequent Poster

They also shoot everything in HD today, which hides flaws about as well as CNN conducts primary debates.
Unread 08-02-2019   #1433
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
They also shoot everything in HD today, which hides flaws about as well as CNN conducts primary debates.
The TF in AAWIL looks fabulous in restored HD quality , though.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2019   #1434
popperock
Frequent Poster

Well, yeah, AAWIL was Rick Fucking Baker working with a good sized budget (most of which was probably for that scene alone). Look at low budget stuff from around that time though. Every shot of the moon in the HD remaster of The Evil Dead has the blue square surrounding it where they matted it in to the shot. They were counting on three things hiding this:

1. The fact that it was shot on grainy ass 16mm film blown up to 35mm for a theatrical run.
2. That it would be transferred to VHS and mostly viewed on a 20 inch CRT TV that I'm assuming still had tinfoil on the antennas.
3. That they had no fucking idea back in 1979 (when the film was shot) that people would be cleaning up the print of their goofy little horror movie in 2019, because people would be jetting off to Mars in their space buses or whatever by that point.
Unread 08-10-2019   #1435
mtsocano
Process Fan

Speaking of AAWIL, this guy made a pretty decent FEMALE version of the TF scene, along side other she-wolf TFs, and a few she HULK TFs as well. If anybody has this, or any other works he did, as a PDF maybe, I'd love to see it.
https://224167.e-junkie.com/product/...Wolf-of-London
Unread 08-10-2019   #1436
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsocano View Post
Speaking of AAWIL, this guy made a pretty decent FEMALE version of the TF scene, along side other she-wolf TFs, and a few she HULK TFs as well. If anybody has this, or any other works he did, as a PDF maybe, I'd love to see it.
Or maybe, just maybe you could purchase it USING THE VERY LINK YOU'VE PROVIDED.
Unread 08-10-2019   #1437
mtsocano
Process Fan

I can't exactly purchase it myself, admittedly. No credit card.
And that's no excuse to say stuff like that, man.
Unread 08-10-2019   #1438
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
I can't exactly purchase it myself, admittedly. No credit card.
And that's no excuse to say stuff like that, man.
No, seriously, do not ask for paid content to be shared for free. It's extremely entitled and is rightfully frowned upon around these parts. These folks can't continue producing quality content if they don't get a return on their investment.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2019   #1439
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
I always shake my head when see people ask for things and then say I don’t have a credit or debit card. What are you 13? Either your to young to be on this site or you don’t have your shit together.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2019   #1440
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
I always shake my head when see people ask for things and then say I don’t have a credit or debit card. What are you 13? Either your to young to be on this site or you don’t have your shit together.
100% agreed. I can’t believe how fucking broke this community is, everyone waiting for the next paycheck to buy the next comic or whatever. How the fuck can you be on the Internet and not afford $10 a month. Cancel your Netflix for your fetish or stfu and stop asking for free content