free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 27 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2015   #313
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomnomnom13 View Post
It should be said though that we actually do get a transformation scene were the woman in the pokkadot top tears off her shirt, and then turns into a werewolf. The effects are still a bit too cgi but pretty good for an indie film, and hey when do we get actually nudity in a tf. Also there is a face transformation near the end.
Ok, if it not very troublesome, could you indicate us where to find the TFs? I feel too lazy right now xD. Let's say, at 20:45, 40:30... you know what I mean :P
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2015   #314
nomnomnom13
Lurker

Sure, I found the scene to begin at about 1:14:23 and the actual tf to be at 1:15 or so.
nomnomnom13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2015   #315
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Thank you buddy!
Unread 12-09-2015   #316
trc071880
Frequent Poster

how did i completely miss that when i was skimming..oh well..nice find considering
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2015   #317
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

The TF in the movie is really not too bad, all things considered. Maybe not worth twenty bucks though. Dutch Bull has been FANTASTIC about posting TFs like this in the past, if you don't want to shell out the cash maybe wait to see if he puts it up? I would, but I don't see any way to download the video since I just "own" it on demand.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2015   #318
Jake
Frequent Poster

Saw it and thought it was way too short
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2015   #319
edinjapan
Akibakei

I just finished watching Dark Moon Rising. What can I say that's actually good about the film? The story is supposed to be angsty college student with a penchant for dark clothes meets a mysterious girl in the woods. Girl gets infected with lycanthropy. Somewhere in there is a rogue pack of werewolves led by a female alpha, her protagonist a washed up, drunken Green Beret who she clawed up during the Vietnam war and his daughter.

There are a few good TF's in the movie, one in which a captured werewolf splits out of his human skin, another that leads up to a fight scene where the werewolf rapidly grows and shifts into a hybrid. There are no closeups, the female transformations are instant poofs and most of the good action which takes place at night is to dark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-nDzOPMZgw
Unread 12-10-2015   #320
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Streaming link for Crying Wolf :
http://xmovies8.tv/movie/crying-wolf...-title/#player
Unread 12-13-2015   #321
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

So, I ripped the TFs from Crying Wolf, and made them into .gifs (Yes, they're that short). They're nothing to write home about, but firmly in "better than nothing" territory. Considering the budget of this movie, we definitely could have gotten much less. My only wish was that they had focused on the alpha's transformation more, or at all, even. She literally has a two second muzzle growth, and that it. There is also another female werewolf in the movie, but they only show about three seconds total of her, if that.

http://imgur.com/a/AoGSr
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2015   #322
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
So, I ripped the TFs from Crying Wolf, and made them into .gifs (Yes, they're that short). They're nothing to write home about, but firmly in "better than nothing" territory. Considering the budget of this movie, we definitely could have gotten much less. My only wish was that they had focused on the alpha's transformation more, or at all, even. She literally has a two second muzzle growth, and that it. There is also another female werewolf in the movie, but they only show about three seconds total of her, if that.

http://imgur.com/a/AoGSr
Thank you for the effort... it is easy to miss the female-alpha TF, and well, it wouldn't have hurt nobody a bit of nudity there too . And there is another female werewolf in the pack, but her TF is also intermixed with the other guys.

In my opinion, this movie shows that something really good can be done with a thight budged. Ironically, the worst thing of the movie is one that doesn't usually depend on the budget: the story itself. It has big potential, but it ends up being a bunch of short stories to fill a full lenght movie that could have been an interesting short.

One good thing is the 80s feeling of this: non-remorse nudity, bad jokes, and the best of all, not teenagers or model-look a like characters as it is the norm today. I want, I need female werewolves who look like normal girls.

All in all, they are in the good way somehow, but they haven't reach to the point to make it really interesting. I mean, I they had given Rosie Pearson character a bit more room (especially the TF)... or even Gabriella Hersham...well, next time then.
Unread 12-13-2015   #323
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
The show is financed by Space in Canada, it's hardly the actress dodging nudity -- it is the network avoiding nudity on public television for a show based on a YA novel series.
Sorry for the delay in the answer buddy, this was only referencing the fact that she had a body-double on her "nudity" scenes... in Space nudity without nipples and genitals seems to be ok, but for Ms. ex-supergirl it looks like a no-no.
Unread 12-13-2015   #324
slayer1
Process Master

Episode 3 of the new x-files season is titled "mulder and scully meet the were-monster". Anyone have info in this? Unlikely we could get a female tf like the one in "shapes" from the first season...

Last edited by slayer1; 12-13-2015 at 07:03 PM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote