free hit counters
Manimal coming to DVD - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2015   #1
CyberFox
Frequent Poster

Manimal coming to DVD

It's true
Manimal is coming to DVD: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Man...e-Series/21452
Unread 08-23-2015   #2
TYKUN
Frequent Poster

Re: Manimal coming to DVD

The series was available in DVD in France and UK many years before.
Unread 08-23-2015   #3
Xanderfox
Process Master

And to answer the important question "Are there any female tfs in Manimal?" the answer is, no there are none, so it doesn't count as Process, which again is female transformation.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2015   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
And to answer the important question "Are there any female tfs in Manimal?" the answer is, no there are none, so it doesn't count as Process, which again is female transformation.
Correct.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2015   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Right, move the post to Everything Else, please
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #6
RaptonX
Lurker

The TFs in it were not bad for 80's TV series, I thought it was rather interesting.

RaptonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #7
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
I disagree that "process" is specifically female transformation... but I agree that Manimal contains no female TF so this does need to go to Everything Else.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #8
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
I disagree that "process" is specifically female transformation... but I agree that Manimal contains no female TF so this does need to go to Everything Else.
But the definition of THIS FORUM that is exactly what the term "The Process" refers to, so arguing the board definitions of the terminology is a moot point.
Unread 08-25-2015   #9
whiteflame
Eccentric Equine w/rhyme

You used the word "moot" wrong. "Moot" means "subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision", which is the opposite of what you wish to say.
Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil.
whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #10
RaptonX
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflame View Post
You used the word "moot" wrong. "Moot" means "subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision", which is the opposite of what you wish to say.
You might as well argue with a brick wall.

RaptonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #11
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflame View Post
After looking into it for a few moments myself I found that moot is a highly contentious word. Officially a "moot point" is a point for debate, in practice a moot point is one that is seen as unworthy of debate. I don't think I need to clarify which way I was using it.

My point is still that in the context of this forum that "The Process" refers to female related transformations and that debating the meaning for the term outside the context of the forum severs no purpose as it does NOT effect what in means in the context of the forum. I make this an issue because if we simply ignore the theme or categories of the forum structure then there is no point in having it. I have seen this happen to other websites before, and it happens to specialty TV networks constantly. Theme is forgotten and the unique identity of the site/channel is lost, resulting in it's eventual disillusion.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 08-25-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Unread 08-26-2015   #12
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:

My point is still that in the context of this forum that "The Process" refers to female related transformations and that debating the meaning for the term outside the context of the forum severs no purpose as it does NOT effect what in means in the context of the forum. I make this an issue because if we simply ignore the theme or categories of the forum structure then there is no point in having it. I have seen this happen to other websites before, and it happens to specialty TV networks constantly. Theme is forgotten and the unique identity of the site/channel is lost, resulting in it's eventual disillusion.
The "unique identity" of which has waned over the years to the point to where it can all but be considered an "illusion". This I have also seen in TV networks, music, movies, what have you.

I mean you can't say that you're not tired of hollywood dishing out sequel after sequel, and television pushing out spinoffs of whichever.

Honestly, this whole superhero craze has blow so out of proportions that it is the sole reason I don't watch these ever so popular shows like arrow, flash, etc., because it will extinguish my love for classic heroes.

What you say for keeping a unique identity may be true, but even that can eventually become a guise as it becomes nothing more than something that is trying to be different, yet be ignorant to the times and become a thing of the past.

The process has lost its light, people have moved on to better things that are much more expressful such as DA, FA, and the like. It no longer is limited to a proprietary subject.

It is this exact ideal as to why many well known artists have left transfur and the community in general. Ask me, I know, I talk to a lot of them....

To bind into a compressed phrase, truth be told, the only individuals that really frequent this forum are the same people you could probably count on 2 sets of hands that have frequented for years.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote