free hit counters
New eBook: Changed Into a Whore, at a special low price! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-09-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook: Changed Into a Whore, at a special low price!

I've just published my latest erotic eBook, Changed Into a Whore. It's 21 pages on the Kindle, and it's currently available for the special low price of just $1.50. Here's the promo:

He awoke on the street late one night, transformed into a sexy hooker named Brandi Alexander. But how did he get there, and who did this to him?

Changed Into a Whore is a dark and erotic tale of transgender transformation, following a terrified man as he wanders through the city streets struggling to figure out how he became a busty blonde slut.

If he can solve the mystery, perhaps he can figure out a way to become himself again. But to do that he'll have to somehow resist his new body's overwhelming desire to please men, for a price. He's desperate to regain his manhood... but he's even more desperate to have sex for cash, to kiss and caress a man and walk away from it with a few crisp bills tucked inside his bra.

Is he a man, or is he a whore named Brandi? Tonight he'll find out.

If you enjoy this story, you can find more of my TG transformation stories on my website.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hooker, m2f, male to female, prostitute, transgender