free hit counters
Sexy new eBook - My Wife Swapped Our Bodies - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-23-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Sexy new eBook - My Wife Swapped Our Bodies

Hello again, everybody! I've just published my newest eBook, a dark and sexy little tale called My Wife Swapped Our Bodies. Here's the promo:

Roger cheated on his wife Grace, and in revenge she used powerful magic to swap their bodies. But their bodies aren't all they swapped. Now Roger is talking like Grace, acting like Grace, even thinking like Grace. He's starting to share his wife's memories... and desires. Soon he finds himself looking up into his own eyes, his soft, curvy new body aching to be touched by the strong, handsome man he used to be.

Many men fantasize about trading bodies with a sexy woman, but Mindi Flyth's latest erotic tale of transgender transformation takes the fantasy to dark and thrilling new places. What if trading bodies meant you might just get stuck living happily ever after... as your own wife?

CLICK HERE to read My Wife Swapped Our Bodies. And if you enjoy this story, you can find more of my work on my website.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bodyswap, f2m, m2f, male to female, transgender