free hit counters
SEXY NEW EBOOK: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-11-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

SEXY NEW EBOOK: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!

Hello again, folks. Mindi Flyth here, with another sexy new eBook story for you: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!

It takes a special kind of guy to have his wife's baby...

When Adam was growing up, only women had babies. But now couples have a choice about which of them will become pregnant, and every day more husbands all over the world are giving birth.

Adam's wife Karen doesn't want to get pregnant, so Adam agrees to undergo the procedure that transforms him into her perfect double, down to her appendix scar. Now he's having their baby, and dealing with morning sickness, stretch marks, swollen boobs, and everything else that comes with being a mommy-to-be.

But Adam's body isn't all that changed. He also got Karen's sex drive, and now he finds himself experiencing strange, confusing and irresistible new cravings,

And the scariest part is, the more time that Adam spends stuck as his wife's pregnant twin... the more he loves it.

This story is inspired by my original Fictionmania story The Mommy (written under my old pen name, Filthy Mind) but it's about 9,000 words longer, with new scenes, a new ending and lots more kinky, knocked-up fun! Click HERE to read I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby! (And remember, Amazon Prime members can read it for free.)

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 02-11-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Small correction to claridy this is a story and not a novel.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014   #2
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Re: SEXY NEW EBOOK: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!

Just popping in to add that if you enjoy this story, there are several others on my Amazon page. (Also, that review of Changed Into an Asian Schoolgirl is wrong, and this is not the second book in a series! It's a standalone story. If anybody wanted to write a new review correcting that, I'd be your BFF
Unread 02-14-2014   #3
j3st3r
Process Fan

Really enjoyed this!
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014   #4
slinet042
Leecher

Loved this story when I read it on fictionmania, happy to support you and hopefully see what you come up with next by getting it off amazon! I don't know if you take requests, per se, but if you're planning on expanding on any of your other older stories that haven't made it to Amazon yet, I'd absolutely love to see My Name is Brandi Alexander or your other story dealing with pregnancy, a man named Sam strapped to a gurney - I can't for the life of me recall the name right now. Anyway! I'd love it if you decided to re-publish those on amazon and I'd double love it if you expanded them prologue style, with some description of the process of their transformation prior to the start of those stories.
slinet042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014   #5
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

slinet042, I'll probably do something with both of those stories. They're both pretty short, so I'd either be expanding them a lot or compiling with another story or two into an "anthology". Thanks so much for the support!

Thank you too, j3st3r!

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 02-15-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to thank j3st3r

Tags
belly, m2f, male to female, pregnancy, transgender